Sick idols

Our Manager

 

You sighed and closed the door, just after you turned around you saw CAP walking down the stairs wearing a towel around his waist. You opened your mouth and your eyes rounded. You waved your hands around to get his attention. He looked at you and waved back. When he realized that the girl on the couch wasn’t you his eyes almost popped out of his head. You motioned your hands to shoo him away. “Go! Go upstairs!” You mouthed. CAP pointed to the fridge and pouted “I don’t care! Just go upstairs! NOWW!” He dropped his arms and turned around, you looked at Yeonhee to make sure she wasn’t looking, as he just disappeared she turned around.

 

You paused in the position you were doing and looked at her then grinned. “What are you doing?” She tilted your head, you started waving you hands around and clapped everywhere “Umm, a fly wouldn’t stop annoying me” You nervously laughed. She nodded and you walked up to her. Just as you were about to sit down. You say Ricky walking downstairs, you looked at him with big eyes and shook your head then you shifted your eyes to Yeonhee and back at him. Ricky furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. You grew frustrated and repeated the shifting of your eyes. Ricky mouthed “Ooooooohhhhhhh!” and smiled while nodded. “HI ------‘S FRIEND!” You gasped and quickly picked up a hat then jumped on him before Yeonhee saw. You fell back together and you put the hat on him.

 

“I was telling you that she’s here, wouldn’t you get the idea that you should go upstairs?!” You whispered

“Well sorry, all I saw was you looking at her and then back at me” You rolled your eyes and the two of you stood up.

“Just follow my lead and don’t stuff it up” You turned to Yeonhee “Um, hehe. This here! Is myyyy….YOUNGER COUSIN!” You smiled and put your arm around Ricky’s shoulders and

Ricky nodded

Yeonhee beamed and smiled big “RICKY FROM TEENFINITE IS YOUR YOUNGER COUSIN?!”

You and Ricky shifted your eyes to each other and back at her. You both nodded and smiled at the same time.

 

For two whole hours you were both stuck with Yeonhee while she continued talking about whatever, you tuned out from the moment she started. Her dad saved the night by calling her and telling her to go home. “That was my dad, so I’ll be going now!” You walked her to the door she turned around and before she could say bye you shut the door on her. You got a phone call from an unknown number “Yoboseyo?” “ANNYEONG FRIEND!” After you heard her voice you hung up with a dull face.

 

You walked up to Ricky and picked up the pillow, you looked at him and all of a sudden attacked him “RICKY WHY?!” Phwamp! “DO YOU REALISE” Phwamp! “WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!” Phwamp! “NOW THAT GIRL” Phwamp! “WILL BE COMING HERE…E-VER-RY-DAY” Phwamp! Phwamp! Phwamp! Phwamp! You hit him for the last time but it was more gentle because you grew tired “Why did you have to walk downstairs…..” You wiped your runny nose with your sleeve and sniffed. “Waeeeeeeeeee~~~” Your tone of voice went up and down as you sulked. You stop and took a deep breath “WAE!” You hit him again as hard as you could. “AHH! THAT HURT! WELL, I DIDN’T KNOW. THE OTHER GUYS WERE OUT HERE WHILE I WAS UPSTAIRS! SO WHAT COULD I DO!” He tried defending himself. You gave him a bitter face until you thought about the other guys. You gasped.

 

You ran to the door and slid it open. You looked around and found Changjo, Niel, L.Joe and Chunji huddled up together, their noses were bright pink, they had dark circles under their eyes and their skin was pale white. “You forgot them outside?!” Ricky ran out and looked at them. “OMO! I’M REALLY SORRY! MIANHAE” You went up to them and helped each of them up. Ricky sat back on the couch and watched. “Why are you sitting there? Why don’t you help me carry them in since you sounded like you cared for them and you’re a member of Teen Top” The boys were seated next to each other on the couch, they moved closer and you went to get a blanket for them. Ricky shrugged “It’s your fault so it’s your problem” You glared at Ricky and he looked at you for a while then did a quick grin. “Ah, I got you guys sick, omo” You gave them tablets of medicine each and water.

 

The door bell rang and you went to open it “Hai~” Sunggyu waved

“B-but I didn’t even call you yet”

“She can’t be here at this time of night” He shrugged

“-----!!!” Woohyun ran and picked you up “How’s your first day of school”

“Yah put me down”

He let go of you and held his hands up “Well Sorry for missing you so much” *Merong*

*Merong* You did it back to him with crossed arms

When Sungyeol walked by he stopped and looked down at you “Is it me or are you just getting shorter” He ruffled your hair and you glared at him.

 

“I know what you did~” Dongwoo sang and poked your nose

“I DIDN’T MEAN TO GET THEM SICK OKAY! I’M SORRY I FORGOT THEM” You blurted out

“Who did you get sick?” He asked in confusion

“TeeioklesdcTop” You mumbled

“What?”

“I said! TeeioksjdxhcfTop” You mumbled again

“She said Teen Top” Said Sungjong

You looked at him –How the hell did that guy know what I said-