Including their lovely manager

Our Manager

 

The photo shoot wasn’t until later, so you went to the entertainment building to check up on Infinite. You looked through the window and smiled “They work so hard” You studied their concentrated faces and noticed that someone was missing. You pinched your eye brows together, trying to figure out who it was.

 

“So you finally take in our hard work?”

You jumped and looked behind seeing that Dongwoo was so close, a frown came to your face but he still smiled “Yah, why aren’t you practicing?”

He softly knuckled your head “I went to the toilet. And what did I say about using that word to your oppas?”

“It’s a habit.” you mumbled “And I prefer not to call you oppa.”

Dongwoo pouted “Why don’t you wanna call me oppa?”

“Because I rather say your names..”

 

You opened the door and the both of you walked in. Infinite stopped dancing and Sungyeol ran over to stop the music. “MANAGERR!!!” Woohyun ran up to you and picked you up. Dongwoo knew what was coming so he gave you a stern look, but with a friendly expression. You sighed “WOOHYUN-AH! PUT ME DOWN!” Woohyun laughed and put you back on your feet “Araso, araso.” He stepped back and stood with the other members. “I bought you guys drinks since you all worked so hard.” “Aigoo, our manager knows how to take care of her oppas.” Hoya ruffled your hair and the boys went through the bags to choose their drinks “You are not my oppa..” you mumbled as soft as you could. Sungjong heard your words and gave you big round eyes and pouted. “Let’s just say I feel needy when I call people oppa.” You crossed your arms and looked away

 

The boys went back to practicing and you watched them, this time you didn’t fall asleep. You stared and realised that being an idol was really important to them –The boys are like totally different people when they’re at work.-

 

It was time for Teen Top’s photo shoot and you arrived at the location after being in the car with 6 loud boys who were screaming non-stop.

 

You went down to the counter and the lady told you to go to the designated studio. You all went inside and waited for the boys to get dressed and have their hair and make-up done. You went out to the studio to look at the se of the photoshoot. It was only all white but there were props such as balloons, balls, toys. The concept seemed to look playful and happy. You picked up a balloon and started to bounce it around. “-----!!!!” You looked up and saw Ricky calling you from the other side of the room. He waved and you waved back, the boys made their way out and C.A.P was the first to get his photo taken.

 

The staff set up the area and you watched while fiddling with the balloon. But he wasn’t instructed to look cute or happy. He posed with his hands in his pockets and glared into the camera. You blinked while watching each member get up and put on serious faces. It was time for them to take group photos –Wow, I’ve never seen this side of them.- Your face flushed pink and looked around for a bottle of water. As you continued watching them, your face fell and your mouth dropped open. They suddenly started yelling and playing with the props. The boys jumped on each other and became themselves. You rolled your eyes and sat back “MANAGER!” They called you and you sat up straight, you looked at them and pointed to yourself.

 

“M-me?” you mouthed. They waved their hands over, motioning for you to join them. “Nu-uh” “Come on!” Chunji called. “Andwae!” You shook your head. Niel came running up to you and pulled you up, soon enough you found yourself standing on the set with the boys. “Here” C.A.P pulled a hat down on you, they all started posing and playing around with each other. L.joe stepped on a balloon and fell on his bottom, you looked and laughed your head off, pointing at him. Everyone else laughed and he got up, he charged for you and picked you up off your feet. You screamed and laughed while kicking your legs “L.Joe-ah! Let me go!”

 

He passed you over to the other members and you were being passed around as if you were a parcel. After the shoot, you got up and ran off “Yah, where did she go?” They looked around like they were lost. Chunji wandered off and came running back with you over his shoulder. “Yah!” You laughed. “Omo, I give up.” You propped your elbows up on his back and looked at the staff, they laughed and photos were taken –I don’t even know if this is part of the concept. Aigoo- You smiled.

 

The photos turned out great but you were never told what the photos were for. You headed home first to get ready for Infinite’s Concert.



I have no idea where the concert was so let’s just say it’s in Korea LOL. And if it is in Korea, then forget you ever saw this :L


 

 

The next day you got in the car with Infinite and went off to the stadium. Everyone was busy getting the stage ready with lights and other effects. The boys stayed backstage where they were getting ready for the concert. You walked into their room with 3 boxes of sushi and a whole bag of water bottles. You put them down and Sungjong came walked in “----!” He smiled and sat down next to you “Eat this up before you perform, or else you’ll be hungry and can’t perform at all” “Aigoo, you’re always so caring” He patted your hair and you eyed him. Woohyun and Sunggyu walked in with their arms linked together “I can’t wait!” Woohyun looked down and saw you and Sungjong eating “OMO! -----! HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE BRINGING FOOD!?”

 

“Just calm down and eat” You popped a piece into your mouth. Sunggyu sat down next to you and Woohyun shove in between you and Sungjong. He glared at Woohyun with his mouth full “You know we have a whole couch” “Maknae, be quiet and eat” Sungjong scoffed and rolled his eyes, you looked at the both of them and laughed. L came walking in and saw the food, he sat down next to Sungjong and broke a pair of chopsticks then started digging in. You leaned over and glared at him then went back to eating.

 

Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol walked in. When they saw the open boxes filled with sushi on the table, their mouths gaped open and their eyes almost popped out of their skulls “Stop acting like you’ve never seen so much food on one table and eat before it ends up in my stomach” You said with your mouth full of sushi. Now that everyone was at the table, the food disappeared within seconds. The boys were already drinking water and your eyes rounded, looking at the empty boxes then back at them “THIS IS ONLY MY THIRD PIECE AND IT’S ALREADY GONE!” They cleared away and you were left alone.

 

You lay back on the couch and dropped your chopsticks while munching on the piece that was in your mouth. “I don’t know how I survive this…”

 

Time passed by quickly as there were a lot to do. The seats were filled, lights flashed and the boys performed. You watched them in admiration “They’re so different compared to being at home” You smiled and suddenly heard your name calling.

 

“-----?” You looked ahead and all the boys were looking at you. They were all waving you over and your eyes widened “Why are they all suddenly getting me to participate in everything of their events?” You quickly made your way over and Sungyeol put his arm around your shoulders “This is our wonderful manager who we’d love to thank for using her time for us and taking great care of us! Say hello!” Sunggyu spoke through the mic “A-annyeonghaseayo, I’m the manager of Teenfinite, n-nice to meet you” The fans screamed and waved their banners “ANNYEONHASAEYO!!~~” You looked at the crowed –Wow, they must be really famous-

 

The music started and Cover Girl played, they jumped around on the stage and you watched. L looked back at you and saw you standing alone, he smiled and ran over to you. Singing his part of the song, he took your wrist and waved it in the air to the fans, he’d always look back at you and make sure you’re having fun. Each member would then take you away so they would have their share of fun with you.