Wonderful Gifts

Our Manager

 

You got out of the car first and walked into the house, you had to wait a few minutes for Teenfinite to walk in with the heavy load of things you bought. You watched them slowly make their way, but it didn’t bother you at all, it was as long as you didn’t have to carry them yourself. They dropped all the bags and fell back on the couch.

 

“My arms!”

“My back!”

“I think I got shorter” The boys complained

“Stop crying and at least look what I actually bought”

“What’s the point? They’re all your stuff anyway” Changjo shrugged his shoulders

“I’m not some selfish person now look!”

 

They got up and looked inside the bags, Ricky was the first to be surprised, his mouth was wide open and he pulled out 2 iPhone boxes “WOAHHH!~”. You smiled and watched them all, they all pulled out clothes, accessories and shoes, but they weren’t for you, most of them was for the boys. You only bought a few things for yourself.

 

“ALL THIS FOR US?!”

“Yup”

“HOW?”

“Card”

“SO NICE!”

 

“I know I’m just amazing aren’t I?” You admired yourself “Oh, that reminds me” You turned around and took out the 2 bags you bought just before you left “You know how I got you all iPhones, I also go you iPhone covers, individually chosen by me!~ So you don’t get confused about whose phone is who’s”

 

You held them all up and they were all pretty bright colors. The boys looked at you and put on ‘Are you serious???’ faces. “Don’t give me those looks, I think these are cute~” You looked at them all, Sungjong walked up to you and looked at the phone covers “Some of the actually are pretty cute” He smiled and took one “This one’s mine” He waved it around and put it on his phone “Aww, pretty~”

 

“SUNGJONG!” Woohyun snapped

“What?” He held his phone close to his chest “Just come and look at them”

Woohyun walked up and looked at them “Ooh I like this one” He smiled, admiring it

“WOOHYUN SUNGJONG! STOP BEING GAY!” Yelled Sunggyu

“I wanna see” Ricky got up and L.Joe followed, with that Sunggyu, Chunji, Sungyeol and Dongwoo got up

 

Each Teenfinite member ended up having a cover chosen by you anyway. You watched T.V. and one by one they joined you, it was getting late and you all got tired, you were the first to fall asleep and your head lightly fell on Sungyeol’s shoulder, he looked at you but didn’t bother to do anything. The boys got comfortable and fell asleep on the couch together.