Chapter 8

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan woke up to the sound of someone groaning. He yawned loudly before looking around for the source of the annoying sound. His eyes landed on the grey wolf who was rolling around uncomfortably. The wolf still had his eyes closed and seemingly still unconscious.

 

Was he having a nightmare?

 

The white wolf could not tell, but the muffled groan had earned a low growl from the half-asleep Chanyeol. The chestnut wolf finally had enough and got up on his feet. The annoyed wolf made his way toward Chen. However, the grey wolf suddenly fell silent. It left Chanyeol as well as Luhan, confused.

 

Unexpectedly, Chen howled, or more like screamed in pain which startled the two wolves. Luhan rushed toward Chanyeol who had just noticed him. They both did not know what was wrong or what to do. That sent their minds into panic. 

 

As the white wolf was about to go get Kris, his Alpha rushed in - with the black wolf following closely behind. The two quickly came up to them and his Alpha asked.

 

"What's going on here!?"

 

Luhan looked at Chanyeol who also shared a worried expression.

 

"We don't know. Chen started groaning before he suddenly burst out screaming like that."

 

Kris looked at the black wolf who immediately went up to Chen. He tried to get close to the grey wolf, but he received a forceful kick which sent him flying into Luhan. The two wolves groaned as they tried to get up.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Kris asked when he noticed that the black wolf was making a painful expression. Luhan unintentionally laid eyes on a barely visible red spot on the wolf's hind leg - which kept growing bigger.

 

"Your leg!"

 

Luhan blurted out when he saw blood trickling onto the ground.

 

"It's nothing. The wound just opened from the impact, nothing much."

 

Even if he was trying to look okay, it was obvious to Luhan that he was in pain. Kris looked a bit worried as well and Chanyeol-... wait. Why was Chanyeol making that kind of face? It was like he was... anxious?

 

The black wolf limped passed Kris towards Chen who was screaming on top of his lungs. The white wolf feared that if he continues any longer, his vocal cord would rip apart.

 

"Kris, can you hold him down for me?"

 

The black wolf turned his head and asked, which surprised both Luhan and Chanyeol when their Alpha actually did what he was asked. Kris did not take orders from no one - and he meant it. Yet why did he-? What in the world did that wolf do to their Alpha?!

 

Anyway, dealing with Chen had proven to be a challenge even for Kris. The blonde wolf could not get the other to calm down or stay still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter