Chapter 14

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kris sprinted across the thick snow in a hurry. He could not believe those two! Running off into unfamiliar land was one thing, but to wander into human territory! For Tao, he might know what he was doing, yet Luhan...!

 

"Chanyeol! Be careful!"

 

The chestnut wolf could see the little houses from afar and the two wolves slowed down. In one glance, he could tell that it was a hunter town with all the animal skins hanging around. How he had hoped that Luhan and Tao were still unharmed.

 

A while ago, Chanyeol was woken up by an anxious Kris. The giant bird they had ridden on told them that Luhan had recklessly gone after Tao who went to get information. After have given them the direction of the human town, the bird flew off saying that it would be waiting for them to get what they came for.

 

"Damn it! I can't pick up their scents!"

 

Kris growled.

 

"What do we do now?"

 

Chanyeol tried to keep his calm as he looked around.

 

"We'll go around and see if they're there."

 

 

 

"Well you're a new face!"

 

Tao flinched and quickly pulled the fur hood lower to cover his face. He turned around and smiled to the muscular man who greeted him.

 

"Oh, I'm just a traveler."

 

The man eyed him quietly before he smirked.

 

"A traveler, eh? What's with all the bloody clothes?"

 

Darn it! He had forgotten that the clothes he took from one of the two men were half drenched in blood.

 

"Uh-... I was jumped on by a bear on the way here."

 

"A bear?! It's a miracle that you made it out alive considering your skinny built. You ought to get the wounds fix before they go rotten."

 

"No need to worry! I'd patched them up on the way!"

 

"On you own? Yeah, right. Come on I'll take you to the village doc."

 

The man gripped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter