Chapter 6

Blue Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"... what are we going to do with him? We don't know if he's an enemy or not."

 

"He just risked his life to save us. I think that's enough to prove he's not enemy. And he's also a werewolf. You saw his power, right?"

 

Chanyeol groaned as he came to. The other two wolves noticed and rushed to his side. Luhan helped him back on his feet while he tried to shake off the ringing in his ears. Finally when it subsided, the chestnut wolf looked around.

 

"What happened?"

 

Chanyeol shook his head when his vision suddenly turned blurry.

 

"Take it easy, Chanyeol! You almost got killed by the vampires. Don't go around jumping into danger so carelessly like that."

 

Chanyeol blinked as he looked at Kris. Vampires? His eyes widen in realization. That was right! He remembered running towards Kai when they threw him down. Kai! Where was he?! Chanyeol looked around anxiously and his eyes landed on the brown wolf who was laying just a bit further from him.

 

"Kai!"

 

Chanyeol quickly ran towards his friend. His eyes were glued to the motionless body. Kai was a bloody mess. It was safe to say that his fur was no longer brown, but crimson red from his own blood. Chanyeol tried to keep his composure. His body was shaking as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He exhaled and lent down. The wolf nudged the other.

 

"Kai...?"

 

He could not explain the relief he felt when he heard a small groan. It was then did heh noticed that Kai chest was weakly rising up and down - weakly, but still alive.

 

He was still alive.

 

Chanyeol dropped on to the ground in relief.

 

"Thank god! You're still alive."

 

His eyes unintentionally saw a figure laying other other side of the ledge. Chanyeol squinted his eyes to get a better look. Then it finally hit him. 

 

It was the black wolf.

 

"Wait! What happened?! How come he's here?!"

 

He remembered seeing the wolf from the corner of his eyes as it leaped out if the woods and knocked him to the ground. Everything suddenly went black after that. Did the wolf tried to attack him? Was he with the vampires? Ugh! All the confusion was making his head throb.

 

Kris came to him and glanced at the wolf before answering.

 

"He saved your life. If it weren't for him, you'll probably have two bullets in your head by now."

 

He could not believe what he was told. That wolf saved him? But why would he do that? Everything was not making sense.

 

"Why would he do that?"

 

His voice turned into a whisper as he noticed the puddle of blood the black wolf was laying on. Kris shook his head.

 

"No idea. But we're going to have to hurry and get them back. Luhan momentarily stopped the bleeding for them. Still, it won't last long. Can you manage by yourself?"

 

Chanyeol tried not to think much about it and nodded. He stood up as Kris went to the black wolf. The blonde wolf lifted the injured on his back before looking at Luhan who was getting Kai on his back as well. Their bright furs were rained red by blood of the wounded wolves. Kris howled before taking off, followed by Luhan.

 

Chanyeol glanced back at the moon which had rose high above the dark clouds. With the little strength he had, he howled towards the full moon befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter