Blind (Chabean)

Antique One Shots

            Hakyeon was definitely sure that if he was blind, he would still be able to perfectly find Hongbin anywhere.

            In the early morning hours when the sun was just reaching the tops of the trees, when there was still dew sparkling on the grass, while Hongbin was still asleep, Hakyeon would face him, watching as his shoulders would rise and fall just slightly with his breathing. Hongbin’s lips were just barely parted, messy pink hair curling over his forehead and tousled from sleep. He looked soft, and Hakyeon always wondered what he dreamed about, but Hongbin claimed to never remember when he wakes up.

            It’s in these times that Hakyeon will carefully and softly run his fingers across Hongbin’s face, mapping out his features, from his firm jawline up past his lips, lingering on where his dimples hid, across defined cheekbones to his brows, pushing the hair out of his face. Sometimes when Hakyeon was sure he was asleep he would press his lips against Hongbin’s temple, feeling his steady pulse there.

            Occasionally Hongbin’s eyes would flutter open, and he would sleepily smile up at Hakyeon, and he would pause, smiling back. Leaning down, Hakyeon pressed his face down by Hongbin’s shoulder, kissing at where his neck met his shoulder, and Hongbin’s hand would come up and brush through Hakyeon’s hair, twisting it between his fingers. Hakyeon would move his hands to Hongbin’s chest, running his fingers over his clavicle, tracing down each of his ribs. Sometimes he would grin and tickle the sleepy boy, but usually he would just gently brush his fingers over Hongbin’s skin. Hakyeon could map out the muscles on Hongbin’s back, feeling him shift under his hands.

            Hakyeon was familiar with all of Hongbin, so he was pretty sure he’d be able to find him even if he couldn’t see with his eyes.

 

            Hongbin was sure that he would be able to pick Hakyeon out from any crowd. Maybe just because he knew him so well.

            During late hours, when it was time for bed, Hongbin would pull Hakyeon up to his chest, wrapping his arms around him. Hakyeon was quiet when he was sleepy, so sometimes Hongbin wasn’t sure if the elf was asleep or not, but eventually his breaths would even out and Hongbin figured he was safe to start tracing patterns up and down his back, feeling over the little bumps of Hakyeon’s spine, and the little dimples just above his waist. He could brush his fingers against his sharp hipbones, resting at the small of Hakyeon’s back.

            If Hakyeon was still awake, he would bring up his hand and lace it with Hongbin’s. Hongbin once told Hakyeon that he knew him like the back of Hakyeon’s hand, because at moments like this Hongbin would pull their hands up, and place little kisses on all of his knuckles, brushing his lips across the back of his hand. Hakyeon had laughed at him for saying that.

            Hongbin liked to watch the light move across Hakyeon’s skin, casting little shadows on his face. Hongbin had also tried to tell Hakyeon about the light that he was pretty sure just existed around him, but it was kind of hard to explain, since no one else seemed to notice it. Hakyeon had smiled at him and said that it was probably only for Hongbin anyways. He had laughed when Hongbin told him he was like a ray of sunlight, pushing at his shoulder and calling him sappy.

            So Hongbin was pretty sure he would always be able to find Hakyeon.

 

 


SO SHORT

sorry

just wanted to throw this up here

this is such a useless piece omg 

i'm working on a longer one rn so that should be up later too

finally ACTUALLY DOING THINGS

>~<

there is no dialogue

WOW

thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!

 

~Win