Affection (Chabean)

Antique One Shots

            Hongbin slowly discovered that Hakyeon really liked physical affection. The elf was the one who usually initiated it, and Hongbin was fine with how that was. Hakyeon liked to sit next to him on the couch, pressed up against his side, usually not even doing anything, just relaxing against Hongbin. Sometimes he would tug at Hongbin’s arm to silently ask him to wrap around his shoulders so that he could rest against Hongbin’s chest, and other times he would just lay his head down on Hongbin’s lap and look up at him, just simply watching. He would sit on the floor between Hongbin’s legs, and let him run his hands through Hakyeon’s hair, scratching lightly, as the elf chattered away about something or worked on some little project with his hands, relaxing back into the touch.

            The elf would sometimes push gently on Hongbin’s shoulders to get him to turn around, and then would knead his hands into Hongbin’s usually tense and knotted shoulders, heavy from a long day at work or after a poor night’s sleep. He was good at it, Hongbin figured from helping Taekwoon at the bakery. There were other times where he would draw patterns on Hongbin’s back, asking him to guess what it was, usually something dumb or cheesy, spelling out words and drawing little pictures through the fabric of Hongbin’s shirt. Other times he would just lean his head over Hongbin’s shoulder, chest against the human’s back, watching him draw. Hakyeon liked to hold hands too, and usually just pulled Hongbin along with him whenever they went somewhere.

            When Hakyeon stayed at Hongbin’s apartment, they would watch movies, and Hakyeon would lay on the couch next to Hongbin, interrupting often to ask some question about what was going on, which prompted Hongbin to pause and tell him that if he just watched he would figure it out. Hongbin sometimes fell asleep during these times, and Hakyeon would just tug him into his arms and pull a blanket up around him, sometimes humming quietly.

            At the bakery, when Hongbin was there, Hakyeon would arrange himself on Hongbin’s lap, talking to Taekwoon, and Hongbin would push him off when his legs started to lose feeling. Sanghyuk complained all the time about how touchy touchy they were, and made disgusted noises as often as possible, to which Hakyeon would just make a face at. Hongbin was pretty sure Sanghyuk didn’t mind that much though, since he seemed to be just fine about it until someone brought it up.

            On sleepy mornings, Hakyeon would wrap himself in the blankets and trap Hongbin in the confines for as long as he could until Hongbin finally would tell him that he was going to make breakfast, unless Hakyeon didn’t want any, and the elf would let go, burrowing back into his bundle with excuses of “just five more minutes.” Eventually he would get out of bed, and, still wrapped in blankets, go find Hongbin in the kitchen and wrap his arms around him from the back, leaning his head on Hongbin’s shoulder with a yawn. He was quiet in the mornings when he was sleepy, and Hongbin thought it was adorable.

            Sometimes Hakyeon would press little kisses to Hongbin’s neck, making him shiver and tell the elf to stop, which of course he never did. Other times he would pull Hongbin’s face closer to his and kiss him breathless, which ended in Hongbin telling him that breakfast would never be ready if he kept it up.

            When Hongbin fell during work and sprained his ankle, Hakyeon was everywhere, worrying over him like he was dying. Taekwoon calmly told Hakyeon that yes, Hongbin was fine, it wasn’t broken, he just needed some rest. And Hakyeon stuck very diligently to that, making sure that Hongbin stayed comfortable, determinedly carrying him wherever he needed to go, which made Hongbin flustered and to which Jaehwan laughed at them for, but Hakyeon didn’t really seem to care.

            It was kind of nice, Hongbin supposed, being taken care of for once, since he had been living alone for several years and hadn’t had anyone to worry over him. Sometimes it was a little bit too much attention, but Hakyeon always noticed and would pull back a little bit, and Hongbin appreciated that.

           

            “Guys, you’re being gross again.” Hakyeon glanced over at the vampire.

            “It’s not gross, Sanghyuk, just because you are lonely doesn’t give you the right to make fun of other people’s happiness.” Sanghyuk puffed out his lip.

            “I’m not lonely. And you are being gross. Wonshik, they’re being gross, right?” Wonshik was occupied though, busy working his way through a pile of flowers sitting on the table, sitting next to Jaehwan who was sorting through the pile and throwing out the wilted looking ones. Jaehwan glanced up, looking at where Sanghyuk was sitting, and then looking over to the couch where Hakyeon was sitting on Hongbin.

            “I dunno,” Wonshik answered, not looking up. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

            “Whatever. You two are gross too, so.” This time Jaehwan laughed at him.

            “I could be a lot grosser, you know that, right?” Sanghyuk glared at him.

            “Don’t. Just, don’t do that. Get that out of your mind. Gross is a no-no.” Jaehwan grinned at him and scooted his chair closer to Wonshik’s.

            “Jaehwan, leave the poor kid alone, his innocent mind doesn’t need to be bothered by you.”

            “Innocent? I’m probably at least 20 years older than both of you, you know that?” Wonshik waved his hand.

            “Yeah okay, Hyukkie.” Sanghyuk’s face turned red.

            “You all are terrible.” With that, he got up, and stalked off to his room, and Jaehwan went back through picking through his pile of flowers, occasionally offering one to Wonshik, who would accept it and keep chewing.

            Hongbin had his arms around Hakyeon’s waist, who had his own bunch of flowers that he was weaving into a little crown. When he finished, he balanced it on Hongbin’s head, and leaned back, smiling. The elf cupped Hongbin’s face in his hands, and kissed him lightly, firmly declaring,

            “Beautiful.”

 


cuddles??? fluff??? cute??? all of the above

i hope it doesn't come across as awkward, it feels kinda awkward to me sometimes

um yes but cuddly hakyeon is a thing i have a great desire for

i feel like i should write something about sanghyuk or taekwoon next since i just keep writing little bits of raken and chabean

i'll figure something out

i have no idea how long this entire collection will be idk i just will keep going until i run out of ideas (feel free to give me more~)

 

thanks for reading, commenting, voting and subscribing!

 

~Win