CHAPTER 2

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Yuri’s POV

I was about to enter the cafeteria when I saw the guy that I caught in the seclude garden kissing the girl a while ago. He didn’t notice me because he was too busy talking to his friends. I let them fall in line first in the counter before me.

 

I ordered all the dessert that will exact to the 25,000 won--- apple pie, egg pie, vegetable salad, banana split and so on. Holding the tray I went to the center of the dining area.

 

“Attention, Yeorobeun!” I shouted to get the attention of the students there who are eating. They looked at me, and the guy and his friends. “Who wants dessert?”

 

No one answered. Maybe thought that I was selling foods. “These are free! It’s from that guy.” I said pointing to the guy who gave me the money. They all look at the guy, “It’s his treat! So, now who wants dessert?”

 

Most of the student raised their hands. I put down the tray on the table. “Help yourselves to it.” The students stood up and get some dessert on the tray I put on the table.

 

“Gomawo, Nichkhun ah!” the guy said out loud.

 

So, “Nichkhun” is your name. I went to Nichkhun's talbe. He looked confused. I put on their table a 78 won, “Your change in 25,000 won.”

 

He still looked confuse. I gave him a lopsided smile and left. I decided to eat my lunch outside when I was outside the cafeteria someone blocked my way. It was Nichkhun. His forehead frowned.

 

“Why did you do that? Why did you gave away the money I gave to you?” he asked.

 

“Because I don’t need your money.” I continue to walk but he blocks me again.

 

“Where are you going? Are you going to report me?”

 

“Why are you so afraid to be reported in the discipline committee? They won’t believe me if I told them that I caught you making out a miracle inside the school premises, I don’t have an evidence. Unless… you always do it and you caught many times.” I said.

 

He sighed, “You’re right, I’m already in the warning status.”

 

I mischievously smile, “Are you with the same girl every time someone catches you? Or you bring different woman in that place.”

 

He breathes hard. He frowns while looking at me with amusement in his eyes, “It doesn’t matter. I just need you to cover me.”

 

“But I don’t need your money. Am I look like a beggar to you to bribed me a 25,000 won?” I said. I know I’m not look rich in my outfit. I wasn’t a show-off. I don’t even wear jewelry except to my wrist watch. My father ran and owned a big pharmaceutical company. We’re well-off.

 

“Mianhae.” He said, though he didn’t look apologetic at all.

 

“Tell me, how many people did you bribed to keep their mouth shut?” I said.

 

“Actually, you’re the only person I try to bribe up. You’re a new student here so you don’t know me. The entire student here knows me, so even I don’t bribe them they’re not going to report me. There’s one student who reported me but his endanger on what he did.” He said.

 

Is he scaring me? Oh well… I’m not scared either. “Waeyo? Who are you?”

 

“I’m one of the officers of JYP, one of the famous fraternities in this University. No one messes with me and gets away with it.” he stares at me as if he’d like to absorb every words he say to me.

 

I smirked, “You’re only an officer in a fraternity. You’re not a God.” I continue to walk. I’m taking a few steps away when he block my way again, “Bwoh?” I asked him, undaunted.

 

“You’re not afraid of me?”

 

I raised my one eyebrow, “Why should I scared at you?”

 

He has a clueless face while staring at me. It looks like; it was his first time to encounter a person who’s not afraid at him after she/he knew that his officer of fraternity.

 

“My father is the leader of a Japanese mafia. I’m a mob princess. So why should I scared at you?” I bluffed. The truth is my mother is the Japanese and not my father. I had fun seeing Nickhun’s eyes widen and his lips part in surprise, “Now, get out of my way before I call my Appa.”

 

He was probably too stunned to move so I’m the one who move away to him. I smile widely when I’m already walking far away to him. I turned to look at him, he was still in the place where I leaved him and looking at me. Looks like he still  can't believe on what I told him. I chuckled as I entered the corridor.