CHAPTER 3

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Nichkhun’s POV

“Yah… Nichkhun ah, Gwaenchanayo?” I looked at Taecyeon who is standing in front of me.

 

Junsu, Wooyoung and I are sitting on a bench in school ground. We are brothers in JYP fraternity. Taecyeon is my best friend and my classmate in our course of Advertising.

 

“I’m talking to you, but you’re not listening.” He said.

 

“You’re in a deep thinking huh.” Junsu notice it.

 

Taecyeon patted my shoulder, “Let me guess. You don’t like Raina anymore, right? You’re thinking how to dispatch her, but you don't need to think about it. She's even not your girlfriend."

 

“Or maybe he’s eyeing a new chick.” Junsu said.

 

“Don’t tell me the new transferee, that Japanese girl in the canteen a while ago is your new prospect? You became silent after you chased her.” Jaebeom said.

 

“Yeah, right!” Taecyeon said. He sat down beside me, “You like her? After all, she’s cute and y even though she’s not your ideal date.”

 

“Looks like she turned you because of the dissipation of incentive you gave to her.” Jaebeom satire

 

“That girl… she said she was a daughter of the leader of a Japanese mafia. She said she was a mob princess.” I said to them.

 

They laughed at me.

 

“And you believe her?” Junsu said while laughing.

 

“She was fooling you.” Jaebeom smiled. Taecyeon was holding his stomach while laughing hard.

 

“What if that’s true? It was nothing to her that I was an officer of a fraternity. She doesn’t even scared when I told her that she will be in danger if she reports me in the discipline committee. There’s no one here in CAU showed me that kind of courage, she’s the first one, considering she’s a new student and she’s a girl.” I said.

 

The three kept quiet.

 

“Well… I also wondered.” Jaebeom said.

 

“There are lots of mafias in Japan. Did she tell you the name of his father’s group? Junsu asked.

 

“Ani. She’s not going to tell it, she will not going to destroy her own father.”

 

“We need to investigate.” Taecyeon said seriously, “We just cannot believe. We need evidence.”

 

They all agreed.

 

“We need to know if she has a big tattoo on her back.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Tattoo on the back?” I frowned.

 

“Neh Khunnie boy. That’s was the gangster in the Japan and China, right? They have a huge tattoo on the back. Like the woman on the movie of My Wife Is A Gangster. We need to know her schedule in her P.E class so that we peeks her in the girl’s locker room.” Taecyeon grinned.

 

I slapped his head hard, "Stop thinking non sense Taecyeon ah."

 

Jaebeom and Junsu laughs.

 

What if she really hiding a huge tattoo on er back? I imagine her back, her huge dragon tattoo hugged her from behind, embracing her curves. The dragon's tail was inked across her nice hugging her hips while the tip of its tail extended to her groin.

 

Nice... I starled when I saw my friends face in front of me. I realized I had a crooked smile on my face. I quickly erase it. They grinned at me, "We know what you're thinking of man." Junsu said while the other two nodded. They look satired at me.

 

I grinned, "Dammit. If you're thinking what I am thinking, that's not it arraseo. This woman... I need to talk to her. I need to stop her to complain me in the discipline committee. I can't afford to be kicking out. I am graduating student."

 

I have lots of bad records in the discipline committee. Before I become a member of JYP. I have so many altercation inside the school, there are many times that I caught smoking inside the school ground. I also caught many times  kissing a girl inside CAU by the discipline officer. I almost kicked out if my father did not donate a big amount of money in the University. My father was an alumnus of CAU, so he wants me to stay in CAU until my graduation. And right now, I'm in the warning status and maybe one or two school offense... well for sure I will be totally kicked out.

 

"Yah... Khun ah. They will not kick you out because you're graduating. They'll maybe give you another community service." Taecyeon said.

 

"Well, I'm tired of that community service." I remembered, I'm cleaning the whole library room within one week for my punishment; the community service club took me in a orphanage wherein a two-year-old boy pee on me while I carry him; and I planted a plant on the mountain the whole day.

 

"Who's the most stubborn here anyway?" Jaebeom smirk at me.

 

I know I am the most stubborn among the four of us, "Arasseo, I'm already stubborn. But I'll be damned if I let them ordered me to do another community service. I need to talk to that girl before she reports me to the discipline committee."

 

"But where are you going to find her?" Junsu asked, "You don't even know what her name or even her department."

 

"That's not the problem here. Our brothers will help us to that. The problem is what if she already told the discipline committee." Jaebeom said.

 

I stood up and walked away.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" Taecyeon asked.

 

"I'm going to the discipline office. I need to know if she already reports me." I said and they immediately followed me.

 

"Khunnie boy. You know of all the stubborn, you're the one who's paranoid." Jaebeom mocked. "I thought you're really enjoying the community service. You always like to goof around and you don't look miserable while mopping the floor of the library room, you always smiling while doing it."

 

"Of course! I will not show that I'm too miserable. People know me for being cool in the middle of uncooled situations and I..." I stop when I saw the Japanese girl not far away from us. "That's her!"

 

The three turned their look at the direction I point out.

 

"Nice ." Taecyeon commented.

 

"Sshh! Keep queit. She could hear you." I said in a soft voice but in my mind I agreed on what he said.

 

I stop walking when I saw the discipline office's door. Is she planning to get inside?

 

"OMO! It looks like she will going to get inside to the office." Jaebeom said.

 

"!" I muttered. "We should stop her."

 

"Leave it to me." Taecyeon said. Before I stop him, he quickly walks towards to the girl. He blocked her to enter the office. We hide to the back of the huge side of the building near to them.