CHAPTER 11

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Yuri's POV

I sat beside Nichkhun on the school beside while we're having a conversation with each other talking about to our schoolmates passing by. We are both free that time.

 

"Why do those nerds look at me like I'm sick?" I asked him.

 

"That's because you're hip and cool unlike them."

 

There are three socialite girls passing by.

 

"Why do those girls look at me like they hate me?"

 

He smirks. "That's because they know that' you're my girlfriend. They just envy you."

 

I slap his shoulder. He laughs.

 

"And those men, they always look at me." I said. To him when a group of men pass by.

 

"Don't worry; I will beat them to my fraternity members."

 

"Yah! So if I'm the one to beat you. You should tell the truth. That I'm beautiful that's why they look at me."

 

He stared at me. "Ne, you're beautiful, my Japanese-slash-Korean doll." he said while his face moving forward to my face as if he will going to kiss me.

 

I slap his face. "Do you want us to go the discipline office again?"

 

To my surprise, he stands up and pulls me. We stop at the back of the gymnasium. He inclines me to the wall and kisses my lips without my permission. I response to his kiss automatically but when I heard some voice talking I push him away. He would protest when I prompted him to keep quiet.

 

Narrator's POV

"Have you decided? Are you going to take my offer?" A girl's voice.

 

"Ne. I need money." said the other one.

 

"Good. You know what to do, right?"

 

"Ne. I will go to take a picture of Taecyeon while he's taking a shower in locker room."

 

Nichkhun's eyes get wide on what he heard. Yuri pulled him. They walk slowly to those who are talking until they saw them. She knows the other girl. That's the girl she saw walking and laughing all alone in CAU in her first day in school. The other girl is not facing them that's why she doesn't see the girl's face.

 

Later on, the girl who is compelling to take a picture of Taecyeon in the locker room laughs like a crazy woman. "You'll be paid for this, Ok Taecyeon. You demeaned me. Now, it's your turn to be embarrass on the entire campus." She laughs again. And turn to the girl she was talking. "He shouldn't know that I ordered you, arasseo?" she said with her open-eyed.

 

Nichkhun pulled Yuri away to that place.

"! Its Taecyeon, Sooyoung was talking about. He embarrassed Sooyoung before.” He said.

 

 

“Who’s Sooyoung?” she frown.

 

 

“Choi Sooyoung. She’s literally insane. Just last semester, she did something to our schoolmate, Lee Sungmin. You don’t know him because he dropped out after the scandal that Sooyoung did. There were so many people lost because of that crazy woman. She like manipulating people and playing with their lives using her money. Mostly, she used on her crazy plan those who are not rich, those who can study in CAU just because of the scholarship. She commanded them to do what she wants for the money.”

 

 

“Jinjja? What Taecyeon did to her?”

 

 

“One time, while we were playing basketball at the gym, when she suddenly came. She keeps bothering on our one of our co-teammate she like. You know, Taecyeon was really frank. We got irritate because Sooyoung was disturbing our game but Taecyeon was the only person spoke to Sooypung. He told Sooyoung to leave because she disturbing our game. Sooyoung leaves the gym with embarrassment and annoyance. I never thought she would make a big deal out of that small incident.”

 

 

“Then, we need to stop her scheming with Taecyeon.”

 

 

“Only our fraternity can solve this. Sooyoung doesn’t have weapon except her money.”

 

 

“Don’t tell your fraternity about this. Let me handle this. I want to teach that crazy girl a lesson.”