CHAPTER 10

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Nichkhun's POV

"Guys, this is Yuri." I introduced Yuri to my friends while hanging my arms around her shoulders. "My girlfriend." As I was expected Taecyeon, Jaebeom and Junsu were surprised on what I said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted them.

 

The three smiled to Yuri.

 

"That was fast, huh. Just a few days ago, she kicked our face, now, she already your girlfriend." Taecyeon said, smirking.

 

"Mianhae about that." she apologized casually, almost sounding insincere.

 

"Gwaenchana. My jaw was okay and it was properly arranged when it was dislocated." Teacyeon said.

 

"Good. I have to go. I have a class." she said.

 

"Annyeong, babe." I said to her. I want to kiss her but we're already in the campus.

 

She smiled and walked away. I look at her walking away.

 

"Are you serious, man?"Jaebeom asked me.

 

"Damn, Nichkhun ah. She's a freak. You've just gotten yourself into a lot of trouble,"Junsu said.

 

"She's a freak, yes. But she has a nice ."Taecyeon said while looking at Yuri far away from us.

 

I gave him a deathly look. "Keep your eyes off to my girlfriend's ."

 

"Sorry, man."he patted my shoulder with an apologetic tone.

 

"But are you serious about her?"Junsu asked.

 

"I only met her a few days ago. How can I be serious about her? Beside, when did I get serious to a girl? She doesn't serious to me. We have casual, undemanding, uncommitted relationship."

 

"You're like... just dating?" Jaebeom asked.

 

"Ani. We're steady. We are on, minus the exclusivity demands, and all that other crap that comes with a relationship. You know, going steady comes with privileges dating partners don't have."

 

"Wait bro, I don't get it."Taecyeon said.

 

"You don't need to understand. Yuri and I are on the same wavelength. We understand each other perfectly. And I like her."

 

"So, this 'relationship' you have is just for fun? You don't have a plan to fall in love with each other?"Jaebeom asked.

 

"Ne."

 

"What if she falls for you?" Jaebeom asked again.

 

"Then, I'll have to leave her. That's what we're able to agree with."

 

"Hmmm, interesting... What if you fall for her?" Taecyeon said, mockingly.

 

I grinned. "That's not will happen."

 

___________

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter...