CHAPTER 15

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Nichkhun’s POV

“You’re beautiful.”

 

Yuri smiled on that praised. We are in a fine-dining restaurant. It is our first decent date.

 

“You already said that. You don’t have anything to say?” She said, teasing.

 

“You’re smart, you’re talented, and you have a beautiful heart. You’re just simply amazing.”

 

She smiled widely. It was as if her first time to hear those words. “You don’t even know me that well for you to say that.”

 

Our “relationship” is already in 3 weeks but we never talk about our each other’s life.

 

“Well then, tell me about yourself. I’ll do the same.”

 

“There’s no use. Our relationship is not that serious and normal.”

 

I stared at her, “Yeah.” after a while. “Yeah, of course.”

 

She smile and continue eating.

 

“Maybe you have dark secrets.” I mocked.

 

She smiled playfully at me. “I know you also have. Hmmm… what if you are son of a drug lord that’s why you never mention to me the family business you have?”

 

“What if you already have a child and you just hide it that’s why you don’t want me to accompany you in your house?” I revenge.

 

 

“What if you’re an ex-convict that’s why you’re so stubborn?” she said never want to lose.

 

“What if you are mentally ill and you came from a mental institution that’s why you’re weird?” I said, revenging to her.

 

“What if you just got a plastic surgery that’s why you’re handsome? But the truth is you looked like Jeong Junha.“

 

I’m holding my laugh, and then said. “What if you were guy before and you just go a change? In fairness, it’s not obvious.”

 

“What if you were vampire and you just eating to bite me?”

 

I grinned. “Actually, I want to bite you right now.”

 

“Well, do it if you can.” She dared.

 

“I save my shiny fangs for later.” I gave her a naughty look.

 

She giggled. She stuck a small piece of steak from her plate and has set it in my mouth. I held her hand and bit it instead. She laughs and looks at the other table. A man and a woman are staring at us. It seems that they were scandal in what I did base on their face.

 

She held my hand and bit my fingers with matching growl. I saw that the woman drop .

 

She laughs.