CHAPTER 13

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Yuri’s POV

“You just saved a soul.” Nichkhun said to me while we were eating in the school cafeteria.

 

Sooyoung is undergoing a psychological examination about her condition. She accompanied by her aunt every test she takes.

 

I looked at the table not far away from us where in the thin guy that I defended to Donghee----- its Ryeowook sitting on that table. A guy approaches him and gets his food. He doesn’t do anything but to scratch his head.

 

“I never thought that you will waste your time to talk to Sooyoung and to find out why she’s like that.” Nichkhun added.

 

I look at him. “No one bothers to talk to her, to find out why she’s like that. I just think that she just needs a person that will there to tell all her problems. She doesn’t have friends.”

 

“I’m impresses,” he said smiling.

 

I point to Ryeowook and to the guy who took Ryeowook’s food. “Look at Ryeowook. After Donghee, there’s another guy bullying him. Who’s that guy?” I asked pointing to the bully.

 

“That’s Seungri. One of the officers in YG Family. If you don’t know , YG Family is the most famous and dangerous fraternity group here. So, if you are thinking to fight with Seungri to help Ryeowook again, forget it, because it’s not only trouble we’re going to get when tampered them. We can be salvage.”

 

YG Family… the name looks familiar. I’m thinking if where I heard that name. “You’re scared of him?” I .

 

“Damn it, Yuri ah. I’m not scared at him. I just want to graduate. And I don’t want you to be in danger.”

 

I stared at him. Did he care about me?

 

He suddenly reached me and wipes the side of my lips with his finger. When I look at his finger, there was a tomato sauce on it from the chicken stew that I ate. He his finger and smiled at me.

 

“If only I could kiss you right now, I’d do it.” He whispered while looking at my lips.

 

I smiled. I can’t believe that we’re thinking of the same thing. I drank water from the plastic bottle and stood up. I pulled him

 

When we passed by the school theater, I immediately push the door. I smile when I find out that it was open. I pulled Nichkhun in. We went straight in to the props room. We entered to the room then suddenly ours lips met. Later on, he carries me and put to the table to sit down, still touching our lips.

 

“Hmmm… the kimchi stew in cafeteria was delicious.” I said when our lips parted. He ate beef stew a while ago.

 

He smiled. “The chicken stew was also delicious. Can I bit another one.” He gently bit my lower lip.

 

I laughed and kissed him again.