CHAPTER 5

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV

Yuri was bored on the first day of her class. Everyone seemed quite boring. She want to meet a someone who has free spirit like her. She smiled while walking to the parking area. She remembered the happenings at the discipline office. She was amused at how Taecyeon tried to dazzle her with his Nippongo.

 

The truth is she’s not fluent in that language even though she was Japanese. She did not lived in Japan. She just learned some conversational Japanese words so that she knows the language of her half nationality. She also learned some bad words in Nippongo. She already used it many times on the men who are trying to flirt with her. She remembers a few scenes a while ago…

 

“Konichiwa.” Friend of Nichkhun greet her “good afternoon”

 

She did not answer. She frown her brows. He boastfully smiles. "Genki desu ka? Watashi wa Taecyeon desu.” He said meaning, “How are you? I’m Taecyeon.” He gives his hand to her. “Onamae wa nan desu ka?” he asking for her name.

 

Her eyebrow rose up. "Anata wa Nani o ai desu ka?" she said casually asked him what he wants.

 

His smile slowly fades away. He looks like he lost his confidence. “Nani?” he asked. He looks like he doesn’t understand her question. So, he’s not expert on that language, she thought.

 

She grinned. “Anata wa shinu no desu ka?” she asked him if he wants to die.

 

“Oh… hai!” he answered “yes” while smiling on her. Obviously, he also does not understand what she asked and he immediately answered “yes” so that he will not embarrass. She really wants to mess him up around.

 

“Anata wa watashi ga anata o korosu to suru no desu ka?” she asked him again if he really wants to be killed.

 

“Hai!” he replied.

 

She nodded. “Arasseo. I will kill you if that’s what you want.”

 

The flying kick wasn’t planned. She immediately thinks that she needs to act as a “mob princess” and she want Nichkhun to be scared. She was a karate brown-belter. Her father enrolled her in a martial arts training school when she was a kid, when her father notices that she always copying the moves of martial arts expert that she saw in action movies her father watched.

 

Did Nichkhun believe her that she was a daughter of the leader of a mafia? That’s why when she went out in the discipline office, he was already gone? Did she scare him?

 

She stops walking at the parking area when she saw Nichkhun siting on the hood of her car., waiting for her to come. The nerve of this man! He even has the guts to sit on her car. She stops in front of him. He looked undaunted. She was secretly impressed.

 

“Nice car you have here.” He coolly said while running his fingers on the hood of her black Ford Focus.

 

“Gomawo. And because it’s so nice, you can’t help but sat on its hood, right?” she said sarcastically.

 

“Yeh… Kwon Yuri.” A playfully smiled formed on his lips.

 

She was surprise that he knows her whole name, but she just acts like normal. But then she wouldn’t be surprise that he know her name? He is a member of fraternity. Maybe he commanded one of their members to know who she is.

 

“Obviously, your father isn’t Japanese. ‘Kwon’ doesn’t sound like a Japanese surname at all. Which probably means you have a Japanese mother, and you got your looks from her.”

 

He also knows that her father was not Japanese. For sure, he doesn’t have an idea who he was. He doesn’t know anything aside her name and her college department.

 

She should tell him the truth but on the other hand she wants to erase the triumph on his face. “Well, you also want to know the family background of my father? He was an orphan. He adapted by the married couple of a Korean man and Japanese woman who lived in Japan. He used his adoptive father’s surname. That’s the reason why he used ‘Kwon’ even though he was Japanese.” She can’t believe that she will immediately make a story like that.

 

She had fun seeing his smile vanish. “So, now you can get out of my car.” She casually said.

 

He did not move to the hood of the car. He just grinned and said. “I’m not afraid at you even if your father was Bin Laden.” He even leaned his body against the car.

 

She smiled. “Arasseo. What do you want from me?”

 

“Why you did not report me to the discipline office a while ago?”

 

“Because I will not get anything if I report you. I don’t care if you make out in every secluded spot in this school.”

 

He looked amused. “Jinjja?”

 

She smiled. “Ne. I know how hard it is to undergo disciplinary punishment, or to be kicked out.”

 

He frowned. “So… you mean, you were kicked out in your previous school that’s why you’re here in CAU?”

 

She nodded.

 

He looked amazed again. “Cool. Why did you kicked out?”

 

She going to answered him when her attention went on the two men who are at the side of a car. The man looks weak and thin and the other man looks big and he’s not going to do good thing. The big man was bullying the weak man. The big man gets the car key to the weak man.

 

She remember her few offenses in her previous school. She gets involved in trouble because she always mind other business.

 

She’s not going to take a look at them but when she saw the big man punched the weak man that causing the weak guy to fell on the ground. She walks toward to them. The bully man will gonna kick the weak guy when she talk.

 

“Stop that.” She said.

 

The bully turned to her. He scans her from head to foot and grinned. “I will stop this but in one condition.” She didn’t answer but she looks at him. The bully puckered his lips. “Kiss me.”

 

She looked bored as she looked at his lips. “Excuse me? I rather kiss the wall than to kiss someone like you. Leave, if you don’t want to be report in the discipline office because of what you did to that guy.”

 

The bully’s face put an angry expression. He raised his hand as he will gonna slap Yuri’s face when another hand stops the bully’s hand from slapping her.

 

“Yah. Women are not to be hurt.” Nichkhun said to him.

 

“Don’t mind other business here, Nichkhun ah.”

 

The two men stare at each other as if measuring who are strong at them. The thing she knew was Nichkhun and the bully guy is exchanging punches with each other. She even gave flying kick on the face of the bully. Just in time, Nichkhun gave him a kick on his stomach.

 

The bully fell on the ground. Nichkhun and Yuri looked at each other. The bully stood up again. They both help each other to give the bully lots of punches. She startled when she heard a whistle. She turns to look and saw a discipline officer!

 

 

....................................................

    

 

 

 

 

How was my previous chapter? It was good or not? I hope you will like it... comments are welcome.    

Sorry for the WRONG GRAMMAR. :)))

I'm trying my best to have a good story.