CHAPTER 14

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV

Yuri takes out the toy gun that she hides to the school guards. She estimate the shot that she plans to give on Seungri’s that’s facing back not far away at them. He is busy bullying Ryeowook.

 

“Dammit, Yuri ah. Give me that gun.” Nichkhun commanded to her in a soft but authoritative voice. He get the toy gun but she hold it tightly. “You’ll be in danger.”

 

She raises her eyebrow. “You don’t have the right to dodge on what I want to do, right?” she smirks. “I’m pissed off to that Seungri. I just want to give him a sweet revenge for Ryeowook, just once. Just go, Nichkhun ah. I’ll be fine.”

 

She feels his footsteps walking away but she did not bother to look at him because she was too busy touching the trigger. She shot the pellets again and again. Seungri holds his and looks at his back. He stepped on the pellets that scattered on the floor. He did not control his balance and fell. Yuri laughs.

 

She was surprise when someone pulled her hand, when she turns to look at it, she saw Nichkhun. He pulled her away in that place and run. They saw Seungri with his henchmen running and chasing them. Nichkhun pulled her in different direction. He takes the toy gun on her and throws it in someplace. They run inside of a renovating building and hide.

 

"You're crazy!" he said gasping his breath.

 

Yuri lean her back on the wall while gasping her breath. "You're crazy. I told you to go away so that you will not get involve but you resisted.”

 

“Those men are dangerous, for Pete’s sake!” he looks mad and worried.

 

She touches his face. “You’re beginning to care about me.” She shook her head. “Don’t. Perhaps, you will fall in love with me. I will leave you.” She teases.

 

He shivered his head. His side lips suddenly rise. “You’re the craziest girl I’ve ever met.”

 

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. “And I can give you the craziest kiss of the century.” She kisses him hungrily.

 

“You’re enjoying each other there, huh?”

 

They parted their lips and look who’s the owner of the voice. It was Seungri. His henchmen on YG Family are at the back.

 

Yuri look at the pellet Nichkhun was holding then turn to look to Nichkhun. He didn’t look scared at all. He blocked his self in front of her.

 

“Nichkhun ah, how dare you to goof me.” Seungri said, clenching his jaw. “Would you like to have a fight between YG Family and JYP Nation?”

 

“He did not shoot you,” she interrupted. She moves in front of Nichkhun. “I’m the one shoot you. Nichkhun was not involved here.”

 

“She’s the one I saw shooting you, Seungri ah.” confirmed Seungri’s henchman.

 

 

He looks at her with his small eyes. She stands tall meeting Seungri’s eyes.

 

 

“Don’t hurt her, Seungri ah.” Nichkhun warned him.

 

 

“What’s your name?” Seungri said in his rattling voice to Yuri. He was snapping his fingers ready to beat her.

 

 

“Yuri. Kwon Yuri. I’m a Fine Arts student, majoring in Painting. My father is Kwon Sangwoo, the owner of Kwon Pharmaceuticals. I have two half-brothers namely: Kwon Se In and Kwon Jiyong.”

 

 

Seungri stopped snapping his fingers. His colleagues also astonished.

 

“Kwon Se In sunbaenim? Kwon Jiyong sunbaenim? They are your brothers?” he asked, frowning.

 

She nods. They looked at each other.

Nichkhun also looks at her, he look shocked. It seems that he also know her brothers.

Her two brothers were former YG Family officers. In fact, her brother Kwon Se In promoted Seungri to take his position. Aside from that, he has indebted to her Jiyong oppa. Her brothers were Seungri’s sunbaes.

 

“I’m going to report you to my brothers if you hurt me and Nichkhun.” She warns him. She knows that he and his henchmen if what her brothers can do.

 

Seungri’s face draws a frustration. “You should be thankful that you are their sister. But don’t do that again.”

 

“I will never do that again if you will stop bullying Ryeowook.”

 

“Ryeowook?”

 

“Spare the poor guy. He just endured the bully you gave to him because he promised to his late father that he will graduate in CAU.”

 

He answered. “Arasseo!” He walks away but not too far away from them, he stopped and turned to them. “Send my regards to them.”

 

When Seungri and his henchmen already left, Yuri turns to Nichkhun. He gave her a crooked smile. “This is crazy. That’s why you have the courage to fight Seungri. The two famous people who mark on CAU are your brothers. And you know that Seungri will never hurt you because your brothers were his sunbaes before.”

 

She smiled. “I was surprised you didn’t research about me.”

 

“No one knows that they are your brothers. You have a blood of stubbornness“

 

“Well, I’m not like them. I have a heart.”

 

“I agree. You tried to take my expulsion because you thought that I will not be graduating because of my school offense, you helped Sooyoung, and now, you fought with Seungri because you want Vicente to fulfill his promise to his late father. Well, I guess you really have a heart, Kwon Yuri. But you still are crazy.”

 

“Hmmm… I know why you keep saying I’m crazy.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Because you want another kiss.”

 

He grinned. “Indeed.” He suddenly pulled her and took her lips.