CHAPTER 16

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Yuri’s POV

“I like your pad.” I said to Nichkhun. I was sitting beside him on the couch. We are watching a horror film at DVD Player. It was Sunday. He brings me to his bachelor’s pad that afternoon.

 

“You can come here anytime.” He drinks his bottle of Cass beer.

 

“Are you suggesting that we sleep together?” I asked him casually.

 

He stop drinking his beer and look at me. I gave him an innocent look.

 

“What if I am?”

 

“I’ve never slept with a guy.”

 

Obviously he was surprised. “Jinjja?”

 

I nod.

 

“Wae? I mean… I thought you’re…”

 

“You thought I was ?” 

 

 

“Ani! I mean, based on your personality, it seems like you already tried the kind of adventures here. When you want something, you will do everything to get it and you don’t care if what other people say.”

 

 

“So, is an adventure for you?”

 

 

“Ne. Ani. I mean is something that two people do when they are attracted to each other. Basically, that’s the standard definition on men. What do you think about ?”

 

 

“ is something you do with a person you like… if you like to do it.”

 

 

“So, meaning, you never want to do it even once?”

 

 

“You might think I’m reckless because of my personality, but I have an incredible amount of self-control.”

 

 

“Jinjja?” he looked amused. “If I will seduce you now, you can resist me if I’m irresistible like this?”

 

 

“Hmmm… of course.”

 

 

He looks like, he was challenge. “Fine.” he takes off his t-shirt. I didn’t know that he has this washboard stomach. He had the perfect torso. His chest and chocolate abs looks really great. He gets my hand and put it on his chest.

 

 

“Are you to me now?” he asked.

 

 

“Hmmm… Ani.” The truth is I’m starting to affect to it while holding his chest.

 

 

He looks frustrated. He stands up and poses like a hunk model on a magazine. I control my smile from laughing. “What about now?”

 

 

I said. “Ani.”

 

 

He startled. Then he began to move like an exotic dancer in front of me. I start to laugh. He even lies down on the floor and moves his body. Until he do a worm dance. I almost fall from my seat from laughing.

 

 

He stops dancing. “Okay. Fine! Laugh all you want.” He pouted.

 

 

AH… he’s cute when he is pouting like a kid. I stop laughing and walk toward him. I pinch his . He jumped out.

 

 

“Aw! I already destroy my image in front of you. And now, you pinch my .”

 

 

“You dance great.” I said smiling.

 

 

“Wae, Gomawo.”

 

 

I ran my fingers to his chest while my other hand went up on his nape. “I’m actually .”

 

 

His face enlighten up. “So, you mean, you’ll---”

 

 

I cut him by pulling his head to me so that I’ll reach his lips on mine. We shared an urgent, wild kiss. I feel his hands landed on my body but I just let him. Yes, I want to make love to him. He carry me to his bed not cutting our kiss and sit on the edge of it. He takes my blouse off and I lay down on his bed. He grabbed me like a starving man. His mouth settled on the hollow of my . I gasped in excitement as I feel his tongue my flesh. Then suddenly the doorbell ring.

 

 

“You have a visitor.” I said.

 

 

 

“.” He cursed and stands up. I start to get up and wear my blouse. He walks out of the room to open the door.

 

 

 

“Omma!” I heard he said.

 

 

 

I peek on the door through his room and saw him and his mother.

“Khunnie my baby! I missed you!” his mom hugs him. “I brought you some goodies. I know you miss my cook, that’s why I will cook for you.” His mother gets in to his pad.

 

 

 

“Omma, don’t bother. I’m full.”

 

 

 

“I will not cook for snack. I’ll make dinner. I know even if you’re not living with us now, I know you can’t cook.” She stops and looks at Nichkhun. “Why are you ? You know that your air conditioner was too strong. You might catch some colds.”

 

 

 

“I’m a big guy now, Omma.”

 

 

 

“You’re still my baby even you turned 50.”

 

 

 

How cute they are! They seem like best friends. I smile as I walk out of Nichkhun’s room and join them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please bare with my wrong grammars.... kekekek.