CHAPTER 8

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV

Yuri was walking in the corridor going to cafeteria when she feel an arm wrapping on her shoulder, when she turn to look, she saw Nichkhun.

 

“Why you didn't come a while ago?” he pouted.

 

“Aigoo~ did I confirm that I will come?” she said casually.

 

“I knew you’d be too proud to come. And you what? I’m actually .” He grinned. “Let’s have a lunch together. I’ll treat you. Let’s eat outside the school not here.”

 

“Aniyo, gomawo. I can feed myself.”

 

He block the door of cafeteria before Yuri gets in. she thought he will force her but she was shocked when he place his both palm in front of him as if he was praying. “Please?”

 

She can’t believe to what he said. He actually pleaded with her! She was amused to what his done so she decided to go with him. She told him that she don’t want to ride in his car that’s why they walk together outside the school going to a street that have restaurants.

 

“I saw your father yesterday. He didn’t look Japanese at all.” Nichkhun said to her while they are walking.

 

Her father went to CAU the other day because Ms. Kim called him to tell her offense.

 

Yuri know it. That’s the reason why he wants to talk to her because he already knows that she’s not a mob princess. “That’s why you have the courage to flirt with me because you already know that I’m not a mob princess?”

 

“Did you always tell that to everyone you know that you’re a daughter of a leader of mafia to protect yourself and scared others?”

 

She smiled. “You’re the only person I told that. I just wanted to see your reaction. Don’t worry; you’re not the only person I played with. I like to play with people whenever I’m bored.”

 

“From now on, I will never let you to play me again.”

 

She chuckled. “And why not? The fact that you’re hanging around with me, who knows? I will hastily think to play you. I will immediately leave you here and hide from you. Or, I will order all the foods in the restaurant that where going to and you’re the one will pay for it.”

 

He giggled. “Jinjja? What if, I will going to shout here that you already abort baby three times? Or, leave you in the restaurant while you’re eating so that you’re the one will pay the foods you’ve order.”

 

She grinned and stop near to the two ahjumma who are standing at the sidewalk and talking to each other. She looked to Nichkhun with hostile and sad face. “I don’t want to abandon our child!” she loudly said.

 

As she expected, the two ahjumma looked at them. Nichkhun look shocked on what she did.

 

“Please. Don’t force me to abandon my child…” she continues to act. She touched her stomach. “I don’t want her to die. I won’t let you to kill her. You own this child!"

 

She saw him holding his laughs. The two ahjumma walks toward her. They have sympathy on their faces and furious face for Nichkhun.

 

“Your decision to fight for your child is right.” The ahjumma told her.

 

“You, young man! You’re too bad! You’re going to pregnant your girlfriend then after that you will going to abandon your child? What kind of father are you?” the other ahjumma told Nichkhun.

 

The both ahjumma hit Nichkhun. They throw some hurtful words to him. The other ahjumma will go to hit Nichkhun using the umbrella but he quickly avoids it. Yuri walks away while holding her laugh. Nichkhun immediately walks toward her.

 

“That was quite a show. I was going to hit the two ahjumma.” He said when they already away from the ahjummas. He looked amused on what she did than to be mad at her.

 

Yuri just laughed.

 

“You’re good. You’re a player.”

 

“So, even though I’m not a mob princess, you know I can mess your life up anytime. Do you still want to ne my boyfriend in an unconventional relationship?”

 

“Ne.” He immediately said. “If you can mess my life up, I can mess yours up, too. You see, we’re suited to each other. And you know…” he stops talking when someone calls his name. Five men stops in front of them.

 

“Annyeong, Nichkhun ah.” a guy greeted Nichkhun. The guy looks like a goon base on his looks.

 

Nichkhun froze. Yuri knows that the men who blocked their way were enemies.

 

“Is she your new girl?” the guy asked him while scanning her. “She’s pretty. Why don’t you introduce me to her?” The guy will go to hold her but Nichkhun smack the guy’s hand.

 

“Don’t touch her.” Nichkhun calmly threat the bully.

 

The guy smirk. “Hmmm… possessive, huh?”

 

Nichkhun grab Yuri’s wrist and pulled her away but the men block their way.

 

“Why are you so greedy? Why don’t you just share her to me?!” the guy said and release a punch in Nichkhun’s face. Nichkhun push her away when he five men attack him.

 

Nichkhun was a good fighter but he has five enemies. So when Yuri saw that one of Nichkhun’s opponents will attack him from his back while he was busy punching the other one. She immediately gives the opponent flying kick. Soon, they were both fighting the five men.

 

They were able to drop their opponent down on the floor when they heard a whistle. She turns to look and saw policemen on the way to their direction. Nichkhun saw it also so he immediately pulled her away. They run to a street and enter in a boutique. They hide in a rack of clothes and from there they take glimpse and saw a policemen running passing by to where they are. When they make sure that the policemen will not see them, they stand up properly full of reliefs.

 

“Gwaenchana? Are you hurt?” Nichkhun asked her.

 

“Gwaenchana.” She said. She notices that his jaw is red. “You’re hurt.”

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Why do we need to run? It’s not our fault in the first place. They did it first.” She said.

 

“Because I’m sure CAU discipline officers will know it. That we get involved in a fight. Even if we’re outside the school, we will have a bad record to Ms. Kim and she will get to report us to our parents.”

 

“Excuse me,” a familiar voice called their attention.

 

Their eyes are both open wide when they saw Ms. Kim raising her one eyebrow while standing one meter away to them and holding a cloth.

 

...........................

 

 

How was the chapter? GOOD or NOT?

comment... comment... comment.