CHAPTER 12

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Yuri’s POV

I sat beside Sooyoung who is sitting on a school bench, when she looks at me. I smiled to her, “Annyeong!”

 

 

Her one eyebrow rose up. “Do I know you?”

 

 

“Ani. But I know you. You’re popular in school.”

 

 

She smiled. “Of course! I’m very popular.”

 

 

“In fact, I know what you did to Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and just recently you have ordered someone to take photos of Taecyeon while he’s taking a shower in locker room.” I coolly said,

 

 

She suddenly astonished and slightly widens her eyes. “How did you know?”

 

 

“I heard that the two of you talking yesterday.”

 

 

Obviously she gets panic. “You don’t have right to eavesdrop! I hate you!” she shouted.

 

 

That’s the time when Nichkhun approach us and sat on the other part of the bench. We cornered Sooyoung at the middle. She appropriated to stand up to escape but Nichkhun pulled her back to her seat.

 

 

“Don’t try to leave on your seat or else you don’t like what I will do to you.” Nichkhun threat her.

 

 

“Why did you do that, Sooyoung? I asked. “You’re taking advantage of other people’s necessity to use them in your whim and do bad things against other.”

 

 

She sneers. “Because I have lots of money. And those poor people looks after money.”

 

 

I rolled my eyes. “You don’t care even though they perish? Do you know how much pain you did to Tiffany? The person she loves left her.”

 

 

“She deserves it. She’s a seizure. She knows that I like Sungmin but still she flirt him. That .”

 

 

“What about Sungmin?” Nichkhun said to her. “You destroy his life when scattered to the entire campus his secrets.”

 

 

“He deserves it, too, because he doesn't like me.”

 

 

“What’s your story?” I asked her.

 

 

“What story?” she frown.

 

 

“What’s your problem in life? Do you have a family problem? Are your parents separated? Are you using drugs? Did anything bad happen to you when you were a child? Do you have a losing in sense in your family?”

 

 

“Don’t you dare insinuate that I am insane!” she snorts while glaringly to me.

 

 

“Ani. I’m just asking questions. Surely, there’s a reason why are you like that. Maybe I will understand you if you will tell me what you are going through why are you like that. I’ll not report you to Taecyeon and to discipline committee about your plan.”

 

 

Sooyoung laughs, then she suddenly stop laughing. She laughs again. I just join her to laugh. Nichkhun looks like she doesn’t know if she will join us or just waggling his head. I was shocked when she suddenly cries.

 

 

“Tell us your problem so that we can understand you. Maybe we can help you.” I encourage her.

 

 

“I hate my Omma!” she shouted.

 

 

Nichkhun and I look at each other then look again to Sooyoung.

 

 

“Waeyo?” I asked her.

 

 

“Before, Omma was just poor. She marries my Appa for the money. When my Appa died eleven years ago, she made herself surfeit on the resources my Appa left. She hangs out with different men. She’s a gold digging . I can’t accept that she was my Omma.”

 

 

She weeps. “She got married again when I was thirteen. She left me to my aunt because she will live in States with her husband. When I confront her because of neglecting me, she said that, she didn’t want to get pregnant. She just let me grew up on her womb to trap my Appa. She’s still in States up to now. Even sending regards to me, she didn’t do. She was a useless mother…”

 

 

I caress her back. I understand why she’s like that, treating those poor students. She feels that her own mother and those students are the same, which they are after the money. It looks like she’s doing it to cope to the pain on the part of her life that still she never accepted yet. She planted in her mind and heart the hatred she feels on her own mother while she was growing up and it creates a psychological damage to her.

 

 

Later on Sooyoung immediately hugged me while weeping.

 

..............................

 

 

Sorry for the late update.... I just feel lazy updating this past few weeks... kekeke.