CHAPTER 4

Free Spirit Kwon Yuri [HIATUS]

Nichkhun's POV

"Konichiwa!" Taecyeon greet the girl. The girl did not answer. She frowned.

 

Taecyeon smug smiled, "Genki desu ka? Watashi wa Taecyeon desu." Taecyeon give his hand to the girl.

 

I raised my one eyebrow. I don’t know that he was good at Japanese. Jaebeom and Junsu are also impressed.

 

"Anata wa Nani o ai desu ka?" the girl asked casually.

 

Taecyeon’s smile slowly fades away. He looks like he lost his confidence and looks like he doesn’t understand

 

what the girl said to him, “Nani?”

 

The girl grinned. “Anata wa shinu no desu ka?”

 

“Oh… Hai!” Taecyeon smile acting that he understands.

 

“Anata wa watashi ga anata o korosu to suru no desu ka?”

 

“Hai!” Taecyeon replied.

 

The girl nodded. “Arasseo. I will kill you if that’s what you want.”

 

Taecyeon open his eyes widely, “Bwoh?!”

 

Jaebeon and Junsu laugh out loud. He agrees to be killed by that girl without knowing it? Before she “kill”

 

Taecyeon. I immediately pop out in my hiding place and stand beside Taecyeon in front of the discipline office.

 

“Don’t kill him.” I said to the girl. She didn’t surprise when she saw me.

 

“Oh, Annyeong!” she greeted me while the side of her lips rose. “Anata mo korosu reru ka?”

 

“Listen, I don’t understand your language and we didn’t block you to be killed by you. I just need to talk to you.” I

said with an authority voice.

 

“Arasseo. I’ll talk to you but I need to go in first.”

 

“You can’t do this. You will not report me.”

 

She stares at me before she talks. “And why not?”

 

“Because I told you so.”

 

She smiled. “Jinja?”

 

“See those men over there?” I said pointing to Jaebeom and Junsu. “They are also member in our fraternity.” I put my arm around Taecyeon’s shoulder. “And also this man. So, you already have an idea if what will happen to you if you did not obey. And don’t you dare tell me you’re a mob princess. I don’t believe you.”

 

She laughs. She slightly walks backward to us. I thought she will leave but I startled when she immediately spin around with her foot landed on Taecyeon’s face and mine. Taecyeon fell on the floor while I went to the wall.  I cupped my jaw. ! That was one hell of a kick! The girl smirk at us and walked into the office.

 

“Holy , Nichkhun! I think she broke my handsome face!” Taecyeon shout.

 

Jaebeom and Junsu join us. They help Taecyeon to stand up.

 

“It looks like that girl is a martial arts expert. And it’s true that she is a mob princess.” Junsu said.

 

I look at the door wherein the girl walked in. After what she did to us, I can’t help but amaze to her. She turned me on. I never met a woman as fearless and lethal as her. A smile draws on my lips.

 

“What are you smiling at?” Jaebeom asked. “Looks like you like the kick she gave to you huh. Well Khunnie boy, she’s in the office and right now she report to the offense you’d made.”

 

My smile fades away.

___

 

Yuri’s POV

“Well, Ms. Kwon Yuri, I’d like to introduce myself. I am Ms. Kim Taeyeon, the chief discipline officer of this University.”

 

I smiled at the woman who’s wearing a black-rimmed eyeglasses and she looks respectable on her uniform. “Annyeong haseyo.” I bowed to her.

 

“You’re the only daughter of Mr. Kwon Sang Woo. I know him personally. Your father donates medical supplies to our school clinic. I also know your older brother Kwon Se In who graduated three years ago. He was the reason why we have those free supplies of medicine and medical devices at the school clinic from your pharmaceutical company. He always gave me headache. I was happy when he finally graduated.”

 

Se In Oppa was stubborn than me. He was my half-brother. He didn’t grew up on my father because he was raised by his mother. Se In Oppa’s mother was my father former girlfriend. Even though she was pregnant on Se In Oppa, my father did not marry her. However my father never failed to give them financial support. When Se In Oppa was asking for a car, my father gave him one right away. Oppa has already seven cars.

 

“Right after your brother Se In graduated, when you brother Jiyong kicked out in Korea University, your father entered him here in CAU. And like your brother Se In, he always here at my office. I was happy when he graduated last year.”

 

Jiyong Oppa was as disobedient as Se In Oppa. He was the son of my father in an exotic dancer. Jiyong Oppa did not grew up in our father. But my father was supporting him financially like Se In Oppa. Jiyong Oppa had a penchant for traveling and not to mention a certified fashionista. All of his trip expenses and his branded clothes were answered by our father.

 

“And now you’re here. I got your records from your previous school.” She opens a folder on her desk. “It says here that you have impertinence issues and you’re always involved in different physical fight and vandalism. Well it runs in the blood, isn’t it?”

 

I am the daughter of my father in a Japanese movie actress who he was have a secret affair while he has a vacation in Japan. My father raised me. But of all his child I'm the one who is not materialistic. But when it comes of stubborness, I admit that I’m one of them. Maybe it did run in the blood. My father was so stubborn until now. He doesn’t serious in his relationship. He was only serious on his business. He was certified womanizer. His relationships with women were all for fun. That’s reason why he doesn’t discipline us; he’s not good like us.

 

“That’s why I called you here. I want to inform you that you’re not allowed to do the stuff that you did in your previous school.”

 

Yeah, right…

 

“CAU’s discipline committee has advanced discipline procedures. We have roving discipline officers who make sure that all offenders will be caught and penalized. Disciplinary punishment is given immediately following an offense. Any offense, no matter how small is considered big and has a corresponding penalty.” She tells me much more that stark threat.