CHAPTER 8

LOVE CYCLE

Chaerin decided to make a new chapter in her life. She determined to eliminated her love towards Jiyong and be his friends instead. She promised herself that she will open her heart for other person. It is the perfect time to find a love, she thought. Being CL on stage make others feel scared to approach her. But in real life, she just another lonely girl who need someone to care and love her. She made her first move by dating Kai. This might be too fast for her to forget Jiyong but she need to move on.

 

Kai wait her outside her house with his car. He seems excited to go date with Chaerin. This is a good opportunity for him to get closer to her. After read the article on GD case, he know that he should make Chaerin happy even he’s not sure about her relationship with GD.

 

“Hello my beautiful Chaerin. Ready to go?”

“Hello oppa. You look cute today. Where are we going?”

“Aha that is secret. You will be amazed”

 

They reached at their destination. They went to a hill nearby Incheon. The scenery was so amazing and Chaerin can’t stop admiring the place. She thanks Kai for bringing her there. Kai family own a private vacation house there. Perfect location, the place was far from other people and a little bit private. Kai usually spend his time here to escape from the “busy” world as an artist.

 

“Make yourself comfortable here Chaerin. Tell me if you need anything”

“Thank you oppa. I will. This place is very cosy and I feel like being in my parent home haha”

“In Paris? Heechul hyung told me once that your family lived in Paris”

“Yeah my parents currently lived in Paris but we got a home at Gangnam too”

“Ahhh I see. Here is your drink. I will cook for our lunch today”

“Seriously you can cook oppa? Wow I’m looking for that!”

 

Chaerin was looking around the house while waiting for Kai. She saw a lot of Kai pictures in the house. He seems very nice and obedient to his parents. Chaerin ideal man is someone who really care about his family and believe with herself. She went to the kitchen to observe Kai. This is probably the first time a guy cook for her after Heechul and Junhyung. Kai has a lot of charm that can makes Chaerin heart flustered and blushed. Chaerin likes how he made her smile with his jokes and actions. He will be a perfect boyfriend. Should I give him a chance? Chaerin thought.

 

“Like me that much Miss Lee? You’ve been starred at me for a long time”

“Arrr…uhmmm…yeahhh ahh no no. I’m not looking at you. I’m just afraid that you will put something in the food. To kill me hahaha”

“How did you know that? Haishh I fail to do that now kekeke. I’ve promised to your brother to be fully responsible on you so don’t worry you will be fine today”

“Oppa I should help you. Let me peel the fruits okay…….ouch!”

“Chaerin ahhh gwenchana? Omo omo you shouldn’t do that. Are you hurt? Wait I’ll take the first aid kit here”

 

Chaerin is laughing so hard to the reaction of Kai after she make her finger injured. The wound are really small and not that serious. But Kai is so worried and didn’t let her to help him in the kitchen. She begged Kai to let her help but getting ignored by him. Kai is so caring and again she blushed. They are having their lunch at the balcony with the dishes that Kai cooked. He is very good in cooking…and very good looking too. Oh gosh Lee Chaerin are in you in love?

 

Kai POV.

 

We went inside after that and watch DVD together. It was an awkward situation for both of us. We both sit beside each other on the couch. We are getting close and an inch apart.

Dugeun. Dugeun. My heart beats faster than before. I’ve controlled myself today in front of Chaerin. I’ve fallen more with her today. I must tell her today. Or I will lose the chance forever.

 

“Hmm Chaerin are you having fun today? I’m sorry if I lack on something or make you unpleasant on anything”

“Aniyo oppa. You are nice and I’m very thankful for today. Thank you oppa”

“Chaerin. Mind if I ask you something? Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Me? Haha no I don’t have anyone right now. No one want me make me his girlfriend. I’m the “baddest female” remember? Keke”

 

“Shhhhh. You are wrong. From a head to toe, you are beautiful. You are the most beautiful person that I ever meet. I’m looking you physically. But you heart. You made me fall in love with you. Lee Chaerin, will you be my girlfriend?” I said as I caressed her right cheecks. She shocked and blushed.

“Oppaaaaa…..i’m…I’m speechless….i’m hmm I’m not that good enough to be your girlfriend. I’m afraid that I can’t be the best for you”

“No Chaerin. I choose you. Meaning that you’re special enough for me. Now….will you take this path with me?”

I looked deeply into her eyes. I hope she could see my sincerity to make her as my girlfriend. I know as an artist, we both will have a lot of difficulties but I’m promised that I will be there for anything. She silenced for a while. It’s okay I know this is hard for her.

 

“Yes….Kai oppa…I want to be your girlfriend”

“Chaerin…..I….I love you”

“I love you too oppa”

 

I make my move and kissed her on the lips. I’m glad that she responded to my kiss. Her lips are now my addictive. I got my chance and now I will never let her go in my life. I love you my princess, Lee Chaerin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s been 2 month since they dated each other. Both group members already know the news and glad for them. Heechul are most happy person when he knew the news. He hope Kai can take  care of Chaerin as he did. Junhyung are happy for his sister as well but doubt if she only dated Kai just to forget Jiyong, not because she loved him. Teddy also has the same thought. For Chaerin, she still can’t get over of Jiyong but things are getting better right now. She is no longer avoid Jiyong and they hang out together just like before. She loved the relationship between her and Kai. She love him but still trying her best.

 

YG studio.

 

“Yahhh Big Bang. Look at you donseng. She kept smiling all day. Ahhh the vibe of people who are in loveeeee” Teddy teased Chaerin. Big Bang are there to records some track beside Teddy and Chaerin.

“OH. MY. GOD. Are you dating someone Chaerin? Wahhhhh daebak!” As expected, Seungri are first one to give a reaction.

“Chinca Chaerin aahhh? Yah nuguya? Nuguya? Come on tell your oppaaaaa” TOP are getting excited.

“It’s Kai from that EXO group kekekeke opppsssssss sorry Chaerin! Saranghae!” Teddy shouted and run out from the studio.

“Aigoooo yah oppa stop this please” Chaerin are getting annoyed with their teased. She feel so embarrassed right now. Thanks to Teddy oppa -__-

 

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! They are now dancing to Falling In love, 2NE1 songs. The studio are louder than before.

“I thought you don’t date flower boy. Haha” Jiyong smirked and closed the door hardly. Why he reacted like that? He should be happy for me at least. Chaerin are taken a back with his reaction.

“Don’t worry Chaerin. He’s not in the good mood today. I’m happy for you babes. Don’t forget to bring him to meet me. I heard that Kai is good in dancing. Anyway Chaerin……are you sure with this relationship? How about Ji?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dang dang dang. KaiXCL moment! Don’t worry Skydragon shippers. They will be back! Don’t hate Kai please. I’m promise that he will be a good character in this story kekekeke