CHAPTER 6

LOVE CYCLE

SUPERMAN RETURN, HARU BIRTHDAY PARTY.

 

Haru is Epik High Tablo daughter. She is a cute girl that became viral right now. She is known as YG baby the netizen through a reality programme, Superman Return. Today as a surprise for her, YG family will be the guest for her birthday party at their house. Ding dong. Someone is coming.

 

“Hello my little Haru!”

“Haru anneyong”

“Happy birthday my cutie pie”

“We bought a present for you Haru!”

“Hello little kid. Remember me? The handsome TOP oppa”

 

2NE1 and Big Bang are invited to Tablo house alongside Epik High to celebrate Haru birthday today. They’ve meet a few times during concert and at the YG building. Both 2NE1 and Big Bang loves kid very much. They often play with her and give her present.

 

“Anneyong hasaeyo oppa, unnie. Thank you for coming to my birthday party!” Haru said. She was surprise when her “uncle fish” Daesung bring out a cakes and everyone sing a birthday song for her. How lucky she is to get the superstar singing a birthday song for her party--Duh!

 

“Haru who is favourite here? Can you say our name on by one?” Seungri start the game.

“This is my pretty Chaerin unnie, Minzy unnie, Dara unnie and hmmm” Haru forget Park Bom name but got help from TOP.

“Ahhhh this oppa help me. She is Bom ahjumma” everyone laugh hearing that while Bom is smacking TOP head. Aigoo this two cute alien.

 

“Haru can you remember Big Bang oppa name?” Dara turn to ask the princess.

“Uncle fish Daesung, Seungri Oppa, TOP oppa, Taeyang oppa and my boyfriend Jiyong oppa” Haru is kissed by Jiyong on the cheek. She blushed. OMG.

“Lee Haru my daughter, Jiyong oppa is not your boyfriend. His girlfriend are here. Can you guess who?” Tablo daughter.

“Chinca appa? I will be sad then. Jiyong oppa can only date one person beside me in this house” Everyone excited waiting for Haru answer.

“She is Chaerin unnie!” She hugged Chaerin. Everyone clapped and seems approving. The fact is everyone in YG ship them together and know that they are close enough to be a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SINGAPORE.

 

“Kids today I’m not your president. I’m your papa! We are here again to make history. This is your playground and please enjoy yourself! Go slay the stage and show who YG Family is. Now who we?!”

“YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY!”

“YG family fighting!!!!!”

 

Everyone is ready to rock the YG Family Power Tour soon. They have prepared for quite some time. All the ticket sold out. YG family is very famous around the world and their fan very excited with this concert. 2NE1 will be the opening act with their hit song, Crush. The most anticipating stage is collaboration between the YG family. TOP+Dara+Mino, GD+CL, Epik High+bom, Winner+iKON, and Minzy+Leehi+AKMU.

One of the stunning performance is Seunghoon+Mino+Bobby+B.I through a medley of YG old hip hop song. They are very talented in and approved by the rest of family as a goog rapper line. They are fresh and energetic in stage. Fit enough to be as the same line with their sunbaenim. They are the asset of Yang Hyun Suk company. CL, Teddy and other producer in YG has doing a great job to help them in music. The leader line also caught everyone attention there with their interaction on the stage. Both GD and CL performing The Baddest Female song.

 

Chaerin POV.

 

From: EXO Kai

I heard that you’re having YG concert in Singaapore today.

I wish you the best. Gizibe fighting kekeke

 

I was about to reply him but got interrupt by my stylist. I put my phone aside and go to make up room. I stop at the Big Bang waiting room to cheer them for their stage. I saw Jiyong sleep in the couch. He must be tired. But still look adorable. I was thinking too much.

 

“Goodluck Lee Chaerin!” We hugged each other before our collaboration stage.

 

 I had so much fun on stage with Jiyong oppa just now. The way he hugged and starred at me hmm can I say that I melt? How I wish we were in love and dating in public. The fans seems approving our love relationship kekeke. But during the talk session between me and Jiyong with the fans, I’m surprised by his word.

 

“What’s up Singapore! Hello my name is G-G-G-G baby baby”

“Everybody screammmmmm! Hello this is your gizibe. CL imnida. Yeh oppa is it good to be here? I love Singapore”

“Yes CL. I feel so good being here. Ahhh yeorobun, don’t you think our baddest female getting prettier now days?”

“Aigooo aniyo aniyo oppa. You’re the charming one here. Right ladies?”

“Kekeke I accept that. Everyone please support my beautiful DONSENG. My DONSENG that I care about. I’m going to sad to leave her one day when I’m getting married”

 

Skydragon! Skydragon! Skydragon! The fans keep screaming.

 

“No no no Chaerin is not my girlfriend. I can’t date her because she is my sister. I want her to be with someone else. Cooler than me maybe. Right Chaerin?”

“Errr..yes…yes of course oppa”

 

I couldn’t express my feelings right now. My heart hurts so much. By hearing the word “donseng” enough to make me feel sad. “I can’t date her because she is my sister” the word that came from his mouth is killing me inside. I was too dumb to realize that he actually look me only as his little sister.

 

We played hard during the encore of the concert. YG Family together sings Fantastic Baby and Gangnam Style. I am glad that at least we make our fans happy. I gained my strength till the last stage. The problem is me. I shouldn’t messup up the whole things and be the spoiler. I forced my smile and let “CL” control my body. At least I could heal the heartsick of “Chaerin”. I try avoid Jiyong oppa as much as I can. Not that I want to be apart with him, I just need need time off for now. I played with Taeyang and Daesung and also Winner boys instead of jump and dance with him. I don’t know. It just hurt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyang POV.

 

Our concert went well and our fans are ing awesome. I’m glad that I choose YG Entertainment as my base in this industry. During the encore we all join the stage together. We sing and jump happily with each other. I noticed that Chaerin some sort of different. She must be tired. I guess. We are back in hotel after the hectic day. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go out tonight. I bumped with Chaerin and she surprised me with her crying faces. Seems like I could sense what is actually happen.

“Yah Lee Chaerin what are you doing here. Alone?” She cried. I pulled her into my arm and cormfort her. She is my little dongdeng that I cared most. We met when she still a trainee in YG. We hang out a lot, exchange stories and I know a lot  about Jiyong and her. I asked her to follow me. She must be depressed so she just came along.

“Cry as much as you can Chaerin. I’m here for that. To replace your brother who are in Seoul right now”

“I’m not CL who is bold enough to bear the pain. I AM JUST LEE CHAERIN. The weak Chaerin oppa”

“I heard what he said to you on the stage just now. I couldn’t say much but just want you to know that you can count on me”

“Oppa I’m sad. Why am I so stupid all this while thinking that we love each other?”

“No you are not Chaerin ah. That Jiyong is the real . He supposed to tell you the truth from the beginning. And now he used that “sister” status as an excuse. I will back off from his never-ending-love-problem things”

“What do you mean by that oppa? Please oppa. You are my brother right? Tell me the truth!”

 

. What did I just said? I shouldn’t. Damn you Dong Yong Bae. Nevermind. This is for good purpose anyway. I  always promise myself that I will protect Chaerin so I guess this things count.

 

“Alright I will you tell you. Jiyong dating Kiko Mizuhara right now”

“Kiko Mizuhara. Japan. Yeah I get it”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mannnnn this is exactly how I felt when the article of GD dating Kiko is out 3 Comment me about your feelings!