CHAPTER 2

LOVE CYCLE

YG TRAINING ROOM.

Minzy are the first one to arrive in training room. During comeback period, it is normal for them to start practice as soon as 6AM in the morning. Even their name has been establish very well, they never forget to training hard and make a good music for their fans. They are preparing another performance stage for Mnet MCountdown this weekend. Being a superstar plus having a “lion” leader in their group forced them to work harder.

“Goodmorning maknae!” Chaerin greeted her maknae. Basically  Minzy  born in the same year and month with her, just few day apart.

“Morning Chae. Wow are you fast. Probably don’t want to lose the bet huh?” Minzy while high-five with leader. This girls now are having a bet. Whoever comes late after 6AM will be charge 5000 won each minute. This crazy idea came out from the leader to make sure that the member will be punctual.

“Yeah of course Minzy yah I don’t want to waste my money. Anyway where those 2 ahjumma? Ahhhh I’m hungry. Going to grab some food for breakfast. Wanna come along?” Chaerin off to YG cafeteria alone since Minzy drop off her offer. Luckily she met with the Kwon’s twins Dony and Deuk. Most of YG family have a good relationship with their dancer, Hitech & Crazy and YG staff.

“Chaerin ahh good morning!” Deukie the cutest lead dancer.

“Ahhh oppa morning. Come sit with me. Aigoo I’m sleepy. I’m hungry. I’m sleepy. I’m hungry” Chaerin pouted while put her head to Dony shoulder that sit beside her.

“Aigoo kiyopta my donseng ahh buing buing. Oh Dara noona anneyong!” Deukie move a bit to give his place to Dara that has just arrive. Luckily I minute before 6AM. She safe. Pheww.

“Yay! Yay! I’m not late. Omo Chaerin I won this time kekekeke. Aigoo this corn queen not here she must be busy with her fake eye lash again aigooooooo” Dara sigh.

“Yaa unnie, where is Bom? She’s late again. Bommie unnie and Tabi oppa are very suitable couple for being late. EVERY time. Yah everyone palli. We will start our training soon. Time is gold you know”

The lion now awake. Dara thought.

 

Park Bom POV.

Aishhh I’m late. Chaerin gonna kill me. Ah I forget. They will kill my money instead. I’m late for 5 minute and I need to pay for lunch today. Haihh this leader. She rich for the god sake and supposed to pay for it. Aigoo my fault anyway.

 

Practice over and over again. They usually practice till late with their choreographer and dancer. This time they keep repeat the wave routine in their Come Back Home Song until it become sharp and smooth. This dance became viral lately among Kpop fans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YG STUDIO

Chaerin POV.

9PM. And I’m stuck in this studio with Teddy Oppa re-created the songs for upcoming YG boy group, Winner. Composing is my passion. Losing all my precious time and spend the whole day in studio is not a big deal for me. I wrote almost  100 songs so far. For YG Family and also other artist. I only produce YG fam song here while for others I did in my studio at home.

Ahhhhh I’m so bored. Where is my Jinggyo oppa.

I must been so focus into keyboard and not even notice that Jiyong oppa already sitting at the couch behind me. He has been there like 15 minutes maybe.

“YAHHHHHHH NUGUYAAA!” I shouted. Heol this oppa makes me shocked. He put his hand into my eyes. I’m startled. Gosh.

“Hahahahahahahaaha yah Chaerin, chill down okay? This is your oppa buing buing” Jiyong oppa while doing an aegyo to me. Teddy just laugh. Hilariously  -_-

We played a lot in this studio. Sometimes there will be more idiotic genius will join us like Youngbae, Choice37, Kush and sometime Papa YG. That’s how YG bombastic songs came out. We played around, and tadaaaaaaa powww a good beat come in. But when we are not in a good mood, this studio probably be the most terrific places for artist to record their song.

“Chaerin ahhhhhhh send me home today okay? I don’t bring my car here” Jiyong said.

“Yah oppa just burn that hell damn expensive sport car of yours! Haihhhh arasso. Wait for me outside. I got to do something with Teddy oppa. Gimme 10 minutes” Jiyong leaves and Teddy just sarcastically laugh at me.

“Yo babes. Seriously you mean what you said? You want to be with Ji. You guys got something. Like sparks in your eyes? Hahahahahaha”  I show my fist and leave. Darn you Teddy.  But somehow there is truth behind his word. I want to be with Jiyong.

Jiyong oppa already waiting in front of my Lamborghini with his pose. I just can’t. He’s too cute to handle.

“Yo gizibe who’s driving tonight? It’s obviously  your car but don’t forget  I’m also own a Lamborghini. Awwww so cute we got couple car! So basically to drive this car, I’m pro. Nahhhh gimme your key” he demanded.

I forget to mentioned that we lived in the same elite neighbourhood in Itaewon . We are heading to our place and Jiyong remained silence in the car. I wonder why.

 

“Oppa”

“Yeah”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah hmm I’m just tired Hunchae”

“Oh. Hm. Okay.

 

I hug his arm  and we smile. He keep driving. Without any word. ” Hunchae”, Jiyong oppa is the only person that can call me like that. I don’t why but I loved the way he called me. Jiyong and I have this undefined relationship. We are close more than a friend but less than relationship. We never confess to each other. YG fam mostly aware about our relationship. Fans also ship us with whatsoever SkyDragon name. It’s cute anyway. I don’t know Jiyong feelings but me, I do love him.  And tonight he is so different. Sigh. I drop him off at his house first before going  back to my house.

 

“Okay oppa we are here. Get inside and have a good sleep!” We hugged and I wave to him as he make way out of my car.

 

Jiyong POV.

Big Bang need to go Japan for promotion. Should I tell her about things in Japan? She is my best friends. I must tell her about this. But hm things might be awkward after that. Why should I care about her? I’m gonna have fun in Japan anyway. Nevermind just tell her that I’m going. That’s it.

 

 

“Lee Chaerin. Hmmmm I’m going to Japan with Big Bang for 2 months”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Updated done. Don’t forget to comment!

p/s : the betting things in practice room are inspired by Big Bang. Watch the making of big show 2011. Seungri lost the bet omg he’s so funny. Go watch now if you haven’t!