CHAPTER 4

LOVE CYCLE

HIGH CUT MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT .

2NE1 are here to shoot for the High Cut Magazine, a fashion magazine in Seoul. So far they never did a commercial photo shoot with other artist but today they will do a collaboration with EXO, one of the famous idol now days.

“Are you sure we should shoot together? I mean like 2NE1 used to do solo photo shoot and we got no problem with that” Chaerin stated.

“I know but this an order by the editor of the magazine itself. YG coordinator also agree to this. They said this could help you guys to clear the image that 2NE1 actually have a good relationship with other idol too” Xin oppa, 2NE1 stylist said.

Chaerin sigh heavily. She just being professional here. Basically 2NE1 known as fashion icon that have their own style and sense of fashion. Chaerin worried that this might affect them. And she know that EXO has a lot of crazy sasaeng that totally not agree to this collaboration. Even just for work, they will state that 2NE1 stole their oppa away. That’s ridiculous. 

“2NE1 sunbaenim. We are one! Anneyong hasaeyo EXO imnida” They greeted the girls.

“Ne anneyong hasaeyo EXO” Bom politely said while they exchange their bow.

“Have fun for today shooting! Aja aja fighting!” Dara cheered them.

“Ne sunbaenim. We will!” Chanyeol said while staring at Dara. He must be happy get the chance to talk to his ideal girl.

 

EXO POV.

Before the shoot start.

 

“Omo omo you guys. 2NE1 sunbae has arrived. I’m going to faint. They are sooooooo beautiful” Tao said while giggling to Chen.

“Guys behave. Don’t be so obvious that we are fan boy over them. Be pro arraseo?!” Leader Suho command them.

“Guys one you will be leading role in this shoot alongside one of 2NE1 members” their manager said. Their jaw dropped after heard that.

“Hyung who will choosen? Me right?” Baekhyun excitedly.

“Aniyaaaaa it’s me right hyung?” Sehun try his luck.

“Aigooo ya guys can you just wait for hyung to say it?” Xiumin slap his dongseng. The rest of them are laughing watching their big hyung.

“Haihhhh this kids. Kai you are in” Manager finally revealed the news and leave them.

“ME?! YESSSSSS! Ah wait. With who?” Kai are eager to know.

“With your ideal type. Gizibe. CL” Sehun said.

 

With that announcement, Kai meet Chaerin  happily at the set of the special shoot session. They need to be a lover here. It’s awkward. CL thought. But she must be professional. Nail it CL come on you can do it. She said to herself while approaching Kai.

 

“Hm hi Kai-ssi. It’s been a long time we haven’t meet each other right?”

“Ne sunbae. Anyway, do you get my message the other day?”

 

. Why he must mention about it. Okay Chaerin calm down. Calm down.

 

“Oh yes I did. Sorry for not replying to you. I’m at studio that time. Kind of busy and then forget to reply you. My bad”

“It’s okay sunbae. There will another time right?”

 

Chaerin smiled and they start the shooting. Mannnnnnnn this guy is very good looking and somehow very good with his shoot. At the same time he looks y. No no my JIyong oppa are better than him. Gah! Lee Chaerin get yourself together please!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NB CLUB.

 

Big Bang POV.

 

“Hyung they are coming right?” Daesung asked TOP.

“Yeah they are on their way. Tonight I will dance with that corn noona!” TOP said while head locking Seungri head.

“Yah hyung don’t do this to me. I promise that I will not flirting with random girls tonight okay? JIyong hyung help me!”

 

Jiyong just laughed watching his maknae. He know that Seungri will end up with girl phone number in his phone. That maknae. Haihhh. 2NE1 are on their way there to meet with Big Bang who just came back from Japan. This is normal routine for them to hang out together and party. Taeyang then have a sit beside his leader.

 

“Yo Ji. Have you told Chaerin about Japan things?”

“Not yet Yong Bae. I don’t know how to start. It’s not important anyway”

“You are wrong Ji. She will heartbroken you know when everything is revealed. Be a man Kwon Jiyong. She is good kid and please don’t mess with her okay. I’m out of your things”

 

Jiyong are about to reply him but stop once saw 2NE1 girls at the entrance. Chaerin is the first one that he approach and hug. He kinda miss this girl. Seungri and Daesung pulled Minzy to join them at the bar and DJ section.

 

“Noona wanna dance with me?” Taeyang offering his hand to Dara and went to the centre of the club.

“Tabi yah why are starring me like that?” Bom pouted.

“Noona don’t you miss me? Come on let’s join Yong Bae and Dara there.

 

 

“Jiyong oppa let’s dance. I need to to work on this dude. Oh come on oppa” Chaerin asked Jiyong. They became a centre at the club. Their swagness are over flood and everyone wow them.

They really know how to get the crowd hype.  Clubbing is one of their style. The YG family reality. NB Seoul club is one of their fav. This is high class club that can be afford only the by elite group. YG sajangnim himself sometimes spin in this club. That’s how YG works. Show world the truth of their life style.

 

JIyong POV.

 

I took Chaerin hand and bring her to the balcony of the club. Too noise inside. I just wanna have some talk session with her after the dance just now. Hell no Chaerin is really hot with her dress and move. I noticed how guys here watch her killa movement just now. I wish I could protect her from those people. I took a step closer to her and landed my head to her shoulder.

 

“Why oppa? Are you okay?” She asked. I said that I’m tired and asked her to stay in this position for 5 minutes. I missed her scent, her comfort word, her affection. I missed everything about her. Chaerin is some sort different with the ones at Japan. Oh I haven’t told her yet. Sigh.

 

I stared at Chaerin for a long time. She keeps talking about the past 2 months that I’m not in Seoul. She told me about how successful Winner debut is, about Teddy hyung relationship is revealed, about her ahjumma 2NE1 members. The way she talk, walk and smile are fascinating to me.

 

“OPPPPPPAAAAAA” She shocked due my action. I just kissed her lips. I told her that I am drunk right now when I’m actually not. The only excuse that can make me escaped. The same excuse that I use everytime I pressed my lips into her. At first she was angry with me but after a few times she started responding to my kiss. Her sweet lips are become addictive to me. I can’t even control myself.

 

Now I’m trapped again. If only I told her the truth. The things surely not happen again. I feel bad towards her. Yongbae was right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooooow like what we have here? Kekekeke. So now who you will vote? Skydragon or KaiXCL? Japan things? Soon to be reveal. More surprise to come!