CHAPTER 15: PART1

LOVE CYCLE

PART 1.

 

2015 marked as YG entertainment 19th Anniversary in this industry. YG Entertainment owns by the former member of Seo Taji and Boys which is President Yang Hyun Suk. YG entertainment produce many successful artist such as ITYM, JinuSean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Winner, Lee Hi, AKMU and the latest is iKON who just debut this year.  YG entertainment beat other agencies like SM ent  and JYP ent with the highest profit that the company earned throughout the year. YG sajangnim has prepared a vacation to Maldives Island for the rest of their artist. The vacation will be recorded by Mnet as a documentary name “YG TV: Family vacation”.

 

YG family artist are now heading to YG headquarters for a meeting that have been set up their president, Yang Hyun Suk. YG sajangnim wait them at the media hall with his co-director of the project, Teddy and Sean. Camera was set up everywhere and there is one corner called “black room” where the artist can confess everything there.

 

(p/s: this is tv programme so there will be personal dialogue here. Pretend like you are watching 2NE1/Big Bang TV ok? :p)

 

 

YG TV: Family Vacation.

YG: I can’t wait to tell them about this project.

Teddy: Yes hyung I’m excited too!

Sean: Yo. Me too! Haha.

 

Big Bang was the first one to enter the room. Followed by 2NE1, Lee hi + AKMU, Epik High, Winner and iKON. They were surprised to see camera everywhere.

 

GD: Anneyong hasaeyo YG family!

CL: what’s up guys!

Tablo: Yo hyung whaddup!

iKON: Hello camera! This is Ikon! *waving to camera*

YG: Alright everyone is here so I have an announcement to make. Teddy, Sean are you ready? So my beloved YG family, welcome to a YG TV:Family Vacation.

Seungri: We are on tv right now?

Bommie: Vacation?

Seunghoon: Wah daebak!

YG: Hahaha okay guys, calm down. I have Teddy and Sean here. They will be my co-director and leader to your team. They will explain it.

Teddy: Yo yo you guys will be excited. I swear this is going to be fun. Firstly, all of you will stay in big bungalow. Together.

Sean: And the place that we will be going is, Maldives!

 

The room are really chaos right now. They were excited and shouted. Seungri and Tukutz are dancing to each other and everyone cheered for them. YG can’t stop laughing looking at his artist.

 

BLACK ROOM.

What do you think about this vacation?

 

TOP: This is going to be fun. I’m excited!

Seungyoon: Going with YG family is our first time and I’m looking towards it!

Lee Hi: Living together…I don’t know *laughing*

CL: YG family in one roof, that’s gonna be epic! Kekekekeke

 

They arrived at Maldives around 6pm and went to their vacation bungalow. The bungalow has 10 rooms, 1 pool, 1 court for basketball and the bungalow is located in front of the Maldives beach. They were amazed by the beautiful scene and the bungalow itself.

 

Dara: Wahhh this house is so big! Bommie ahh look at this pool! I can’t wait to swim!

Bobby: this is really amazing. Uwahhhhhhhhh!

Mino: Ah ah ah chinca daebak!

Daesung: Aigoo sajangnim. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida! *talking to camera*

Taehyun: Sajangnim saranghae *join Daesung*

Teddy: Ok guys. You can guys can look at the board, your roommate has been arranged by YG.

 

ROOMATE.

R1 - CL, DARA, LEE HI.

R2 - BOM, MINZY, SOHYUN.

R3 - GD, TAEYANG, SEUNGYOON.

R4 - TOP, DAESUNG, SEUNGHOON

R5 - TAEHYUN, JINWOO, SEUNGRI.

R6 - BI, BOBBY, MINO

R7 - EPIK HIGH.

R8 - CHAN HYUK, CHAN WOO, JINHWAN

R9 - YUNHYEONG, DONGHYUK, JUNHOE.

R10 - TEDDY, SEAN

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DAY 1.

Teddy: Goodmorning everyone. It’s 6AM and the kids are still sleeping. See? The house was empty, *singing to Winner song* Everyone must be tired after the long journey yesterday.

Sean: Yes we got jet lagged. But we got someone here. Yeorobuen let me introduce to you, Hwangssabu-nim, YG trainer.

Ssabu: Goodmorning everyone. This morning we will having our morning run and exercise session. But the kids are still sleeping. What we should we do Teddy?

Teddy: Everyone at home especially mother can try this method to wake up your children. Are you ready?

 

ANNOUNCEMENT: *ALARM RING* ATTENTION TO ALL YG FAMILY. YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP NOW. WE WILL HAVE OUR MORNING EXERCISE SESSION. I GIVE YOU 10 MINUTES TO GET READY. THOSE WHO ARE LATE WILL BE RUNNING FOR 2KM! I REPEAT 10 MINUTE ONLY.

 

Hwangssabu-nim announcement is just like a nightmares for everyone. They are rushed to bathroom and clean up themselves. Everyone waking up their roommate in order not to get punish by their trainer. They all gathered in front of their house.

 

Ssabu: Everyone here?

Sean: Jiyong is not here.

Teddy: CL too.

Dara: Chaerin is sleeping when I go out from the room just now. Ottokeeee *talking to camera*

GD: I’m late! *talk to camera* *run*

CL: Mianne hwangssabu-nim. I’m late.

Ssabu: Jiyong and Chaerin will have 2 round of morning run today. Okay everyone take your position! We will start exercising!

 

OFF CAMERA.

Chaerin and Jiyong need to run another round for their exercise session this morning. This is punishment for them for being late.

 

“Oppa I’m tired”

“Come on Hunchae. We can do this. Come on baby!”

“No I can’t. I’m going to faint T.T”

“Ara ara. Come here. I will give you piggyback ride”

“But oppa there is camera here. I thought we don’t want to reveal our relationship”

“It’s okay. All the crew are filming inside the house right now. Hey I’m your boyfriend okay? I should protect you”

“Awww so sweet oppa!”

 

Chaerin kissed Jiyong. They will use this vacation wisely to date. The rest of YG family aware about them but since there is camera here, they must hide their relationship. Jiyong actually are planning something with his president as a surprise for Chaerin. He was excited to wait for the last day of this trip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

VACATION HOUSE.

Bom: Guys we should decide who’s going to cook for us.

Minzy: I know. Bom unnie!

TOP: I’m agreed! *high five to Minzy*

Taehyun: Noona you need assistant

Mithra: We don’t have anything to cook. I will be going to supermarket. Who’s in?

Sean: Okay I think we need to divide team. To cook, clean, going to supermarket, etc.

Taeyang: So Bom noona will be the main chef with Tablo hyung, he’s good in kitchen.

Tablo: Heol you YB! Okay but I want Seunghoon, Minzy, Jinhwan and Suhyun to help us.

GD: So I will go to supermarket with Mithra hyung, B.I, Seungyoon and Chaerin.

All: Ayyyyyyyyyyyy! *looking at Jiyong suspiciously* *smirk*

CL: What?! They need a women there! Kekeke

 

The rest of the family are resting in the hall waiting for food. They talked to each other and suggest the activity they should do in Maldives.

 

Teddy: Taeyang how about water sports? Like dude we are in Maldives for the God sake! We should go ibsoo (jump in ocean).

Bobby: Hyung that’s good! I heard that the scuba diving activities are very famous here.

Lee Hi: Chinca? Wow I want to see Nemo fish!

Taeyang: Aigooo our cute maknae. Nemo fish did really exist huh Hayi?

Daesung: I’m a fish! No need to go there! Kekekekeke

Yunhyeong: Hahahaha hyung you are so funny!

Seungri: Daesung hyung is not the fish in ocean. He is shark hunting for girls! Kekekeke

Tukutz: How about bungee jumping?

Sean: Okay guys after lunch we are going to the sea! Are you excited to see us on the beach? Yay! *to camera*