CHAPTER 5

LOVE CYCLE

YG HEADQUARTERS.

 

“ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Alright keep that movement. Keep practise it okay boys?”  Hitech leader conducted the practise session. Today the rest of YG family will be here to make a preparation for YG Family Power Tour in Singapore.

 

“Yah yah kimbab hyung. Do it right. Follow Jinhwan hyung  step. The rest of members too. I’m going to monitor you guys. Alright. Sinosijak!” B.I the leader.

“Guys we really have to this well. It’s Taeyang hyung sunbaenim songs you know” Yunhyeong said supported his leader.

“After this we will practise Sinosijak. No playing around anymore. CL sunbae will be here to evaluate us” Bobby makes everyone jaw drop. Duegun. Duegun. They are freaking nervous right now.

 

The iKON boys start playing the song and dance to the gorilla step. They are too focus to even realize that Chaerin already there. Jamming the songs. Amused on how good they are in dancing and rapping. iKON and Winner are different in term of music genre. Winner can do various genre while iKON major are hip hop. They are predicted as the next  Big Bang.

 

“Kids wassuppppppp!” Chaerin cheered them. They are very close because CL was their mentor during WIN programme.

 

“Do well guys. You guys got a lot of attention now days even haven’t debut yet. Your fans, there’s a lot. Like this BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

“Kekekeke aigoo nonaa don’t be like that. It is because of your help you know” B.I said.

“I’m telling you the truth okay. Goodluck! I’m going to practice” CL waving and leaves them.

 

2NE1, Big Bang, Epik High, Winner, Lee Hi and AKMU are having their rehearsal with their live band upstairs. The room became chaos every time they met. With the loudness of Seungri and Daesung, the crazy Dara and Bom, Minzy and TOP the weird one the room are going to collapse. The leaders line always be their guardian but sometimes are triple crazy than them. Maknae line, Winner, Lee Hi and AKMU are ones who become the victims.

 

“Chaerin ah do you know what we supposed to do right? Let’s do the family tradition kekekeke”

Jiyong while point out to Chaerin.

“Yes oppa yessssssss we should do this. Ha Yi, AKMU you guys know this right. So please zip your mouth. Kekekeke. Yah Kang Seung Yoon oppa, the leader. Ireona! Yahhh palli this is an order! Kekekeke” Chaerin are excited this time.

“Ahhhh sunbae. Ije bue this time”  Seung Yoon sigh. He got the feelings that he is going to be bully by the sunbae! Please drag the members too. Please.

“Tae Hyun, Mino, Jinwoo, Seung Hoon you guys need to line up too!” Seungri commanded them. This time is going to be fun. He thought.

 

“1+1 giyomi. 2+2 giyomi. 3+3 giyomi” the boys are blushed in front of their sunbae who already laughing so hard looking at their maknae.

“Stop there stop there. Challenge failed!” TOP loudly said.

“You guys have to this very very cute okay. I’m gonna teach you. Tukutz hyung should join me”

Daesung take control the room right now.

“I’m in too!” Tablo join Tukutz in the row.

“Guys, say my name. Who is me?!!!!!” Daesung are getting excited right now. The whole room are laughing so hard.

“I can’t hear you!!!” “Yeahhhhh that’s my family” “Anneyong yeorobun this Daesung imnida” Seungri join them right now. The crowd are getting crazyyyyyy.

“Yeahhhhhhhh go go go go oppa” “ing yeah you rock!” The leaders are the  president of his fanclub.

“1+1 giwomi. 2+2 giwomi. 3+3 giwomi………6+6 giwomi” They are doing great upstairs. Everyone cracked to their performance. A bunch of ahjummas wannabe doing aegyo. TOP and Jiyong now are rolling in the floor while MInzy and Bom are dancing at the centre. Winner and iKON boys that just came in are crying of happiness with their jokes. Suddenly PSY come in. Everything are paused for a while.

“What were you guys doing right now?! Chaerin ahh Jiyong ah what is this all about? I saw everything on the floor. Music sheet, guitar, chocolate haihhh kids. Wait. Dara don’t tell me that they’re doing the tradition right now?!” PSY is very serious right now.

“Ahhhh hmm ne oppa. It is happen right now” Dara blinked her eyes.

 

Wait for a minute. Suddenly……..

 

1+1=2, 2+2=4, 3+3 that’s six

I got the y body

This cute things make me sick

Now be crazy everbody!

 

Everyone are hardly to breath due to the over laughter they had. They reach at the maximum limit of the hilarious jokes. Rap in jokes? PSY is ing hilarious. He is the real entertainer!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin POV

 

My throat is sick. I laughed and cursed too much today. Omo omo my family are sooo funny. I’m still laughing and hardly to stop. “Chaerin ah your phone are ringing” Dara unnie make me stop. Ahhhh that’s my mom.

 

“Hello mummy! I miss you. Come back to Seoul pleaseeeee”

“Hello my cutie pie. I miss you too. Your oppa are doing great right? Haih my kids are growing up right now. I have something to tell you. I’m not going take “no” as the answer. I want you to go meet my friend son. His parents own a big company there. But the one that gonna meet you is their 3rd son, oh he also an idol”

“WHAT?!!!!!”

I can’t sleep for these past 2 days. I keep thinking about this blind date. My mummy is cruel this time. Why so suddenly want to be a match maker for me? This is so unfair. My oppa are older than me. They are the ones should do this. Asdfghjl I cursed myself.

 

Double Tree by Hilton Hotel.

 

I went there wearing a stunning black dress that my mum sent from Paris. I wait patiently for my partner. I wonder who he is since my mum told me that he also an idol.

 

“Hello Miss Lee. Am I late?”

Blank. I went blank. His figure. Perfect. Like seriously what on earth he doing here?

 

Kai POV.

 

Starstruck. She is so beautiful. I’m speechless. Phewwww how I wish she could be my girlfriend. She must be shocked. So am i. I never thought that she will be my blind date today. My mum doing a great job today.

 

“What are you doing here Kai-ssi?”

“CL sunbae? Omo you’re my partner? Daughter of Prof Lee?”

“Hahaha we have a good chemistry here. So I guess that you’re Mr Kim 3rd son right? Have a sit”

“We are in awkward situation right now. Haha anyway sunbae, you’re yonger than me right?”

“Hmm yeah. One year younger than you. Since we know each other hmm can I call you oppa?”

 

Oppa? Are you kidding me Lee Chaerin of course I’m glad. I really hope things between us are getting better. I heard that she date/close with someone from Big Bang. I’ll try my luck to win her heart.

 

“You got a nice ride oppa”

“Really? Thanks to my parents. With my career, I’m still rookies in earning cash. Not like you Chaerin. Your cash from music royalty are no jokes. Your songs are major hit. Haihhh I’m jealous of you for not depending to family wealth”

“Aigoo oppa I’m not that great. Composing is my passion beside being an artist. Probably my luck is good that the songs came out very well? Haha”

“Chaerin hmm are you dating someone right now? I heard he is from your company”

“Wow. You even heard that rumors? Haha we are close but not in that relationship. I’m still single anyway. That’s why my mum set this date”

“Chinca? You are so beautiful yet don’t have a boyfriend. Wow that’s impressive. I heard most of the male idol afraid to approach you because you seems “scary” hahaha and you got all the big bro backup”

“Thank you for the date oppa. You are cool. Now I can approve you to be my friends! Keke keep in touch oppa. See you soon”

 

I melt with her smile. I kissed her hand and she just smile. My heart is flustered. Oh god Lee Chaerin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaaaaaa I LOVE YG FAMILY! Hello Kai, welcome to my story.