CHAPTER 7

LOVE CYCLE

“G-DRAGON & KIKO MIZUHARA ARE IN RELATIONSHIP!”

“BIG BANG LEADER CAUGHT DATE WITH JAPAN MODEL!”

“GD AND KIKO DATE PICTURES REVEALED!”

 

Jiyong POV

 

I’m speechless. I couldn’t think anything right me. I was alone in my house. Press is everywhere. My phone is full with missed call. Everything is revealed now. My relationship with Kiko is known by the public. They papparazi managed took a picture of us at the Japan. My company is trying to clear the mess right now. The whole world must be aware with this news. I am a world star. This story must be big hit right now.

 

Beep. Beep.

 

Kiko try to call me. For now I just want to be alone. I’m about to switch off my phone but suddenly Chaerin faces pop up in my mind. Oh. I forget. I don’t know why but I could only think about Chaerin right now.

 

To: Hunchae

Chaerin. I am sorry. Sorry for not telling you the truth. Yes. We were in relationship right now. I know you are worried about me. I’m okay. Again, I’m sorry Lee Chaerin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaerin POV.

 

My phone are non-stop ringing this morning. Some people ask me about Jiyong and his scandal. The world must be aware about his girlfriend right now. I took my computer and check the news on the internet. They are trending right now. I read the fans comments. Most of them are frustrated right now. “What about CL?” “Skydragon is not true guys” “CL must be hurt right now” “CL post so many pictures with him on instagram but now he dated someone else. She must be embarrassed” “CL is desperate”. I couldn’t hold any tears anymore. The fans were right. I am sad. I am embarrassed. I can’t heal my heartsick, there is no cure for my disease”

 

“I’m sorry Lee Chaerin”

 

I thought I was fine. But I’m not. The moment I got a text from him, my heart breaks into pieces. There’s nothing I can express right now. I wasn’t mad or either sad. I feel nothing but my tears keep falling down. I decide to go the studio. I know Jiyong oppa will not be there. I hope that music can heal me. I met Teddy oppa there. My cousin, the only one that understand about my feelings to Jiyong oppa.

 

“You’re strong baby girl. Crying is allowed today”

“No oppa . There will be no tears anymore”

“Chaerin ah don’t be like this. I’m hurt seeing you like this. Want me to call your brother?”

“No thanks. I’m okay. Just do your work oppa”

“Lee Chaerin you’re so stubborn! Fine if you want keep this sadness by yourself. I’m going to leave you alone in this studio. I’m giving you the whole day to make one song. This an order from YG himself. You know what we are doing right now right?”

Teddy oppa hugged and kiss me on the forehead. They forced me write a song to express my sadness right now. I know that well. Yes I should do that to ease the pain. I need to move on. Jiyong oppa is not guilty in this situation. It is my fault…to love him. I worked alone that day in the studio.

 

Another day passes by like this
My whole day was spent for you

I wore the clothes that you liked the best
I should look beautiful in the mirror
But I just look miserable
The tactless night sky is so beautiful

I wish you could be me
I wish I could be you
I wish you could feel it for just a day
Your heart
My heart

I wish I could love you
I wish you would love me
I wish we could be together just for a day
So I can let you go without regrets

I want to throw away everything in front of me
I want to scream out loud but

The only one to listen would be me
Along with the burning candle
There’s not much left to my heart
This beautiful house feels like prison
The tactless night sky is so beautiful

I wish you could be me
I wish I could be you
I wish you could feel it for just a day
Your heart
My heart

I feel a little bit calm right now. After I put all my sadness and soul into this song, everything is over. I’m promised myself that I will move on change my feelings from loving him to became his donseng. We have known each other for a long time. I don’t want this friendship to be over. I named this song “If I Were You” and left the songs in the studio.

 

“We are in front of YG right now. Come on. Bring your guitar too” Heechul oppa sent me a message. I know my brothers worried about me right now.

“Listen. We love you and tonight I want you to be happy. Forget about the past. You are CL. Remember?” Junhyung oppa nail it. He was true indeed.

 

“Go go go CL go CL!” they cheered my name. My oppa brings me to jamming studio. One of our favourite place. I met with my oppa clique known as Chocoball. They are one of the famous idol-grouping-line. There is Simon D, Hongki,Jaejin and Jonghoon from FT Island, Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk from CN Blue tonight. We love to jamming and go to karaoke bar. I’m glad they bring me here.

 

Sigan dwaesseo da moyeo jongeul ullyeo ttaengttaengttaeng
Oneulharu ttaengttaengttaeng ttaengttaengttaeng

Say what?! Ttaeng ttaeng ttaeng
Sigan dwaesseo da moyeo jongeul ullyeo ttaengttaengttaeng
Oneulharu ttaengttaengttaeng

 

It was chaos every time we gathered. I, Joonghoon, Jong Hyun are guitarist line. Jae Jin as a bassist, Min Hyuk play a role as a drummer while Simon D, Heechul and Junhyung as the vocalist. We jammed to the Dang Dang Dang song by Supreme Team. It was loud but it helped me a lot. Thanks to my cool oppa!

I feel so fresh after cleaned up myself. I was listening to the songs and receive a call from EXO Kai. We talked for hours. He such a good man. We are now in the process to know each other better. Maybe this is the suitable time for me to open my heart to other man…that love me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry for this boring chapter :(