CHAPTER 14

LOVE CYCLE

Meanwhile in Seoul.

 

“Hyung did Chaerin contact you?”  

“Noona, where is Chaerin?”

“Sajangnim please inform me if Chaerin meet you okay?”

 

Jiyong POV.

 

My life is messed up right now. I can’t focus on my work. I was looking for Chaerin everywhere. I went to 2NE1 dorm, YG, Teddy place and even contact her family. I can’t describe my feelings right now. I met with Junhyung other day.

 

“Hyung. Don’t be like this. Chaerin will back here okay?”

“Junhyung ahh I can’t. I’m not ready to lose her. This is all my fault”

“Look. Hyung I am Chaerin oppa. I know that she love you. And I believe that she will be back to you”

“I hope so”

 

I faked my smiled in front of everyone. Big Bang will have comeback this year so I can’t be selfish right now. I’m leader after all. Chaerin once told me that “Leader don’t cry”. Thanks to YG family, they understand my situation now. Everyone feel the emptiness that Chaerin left. I know that

 Chaerin was fine somewhere right now. All I need is to meet her.  I want her to know my feelings towards her right now. A feeling that I hold for a long time. Yes I do love her. More than Kiko. I decided to date Kiko because of her. All this while I’ve been holding to a “no in house relationship” and I’m afraid that if I confess to Chaerin she might reject me.

 

“Ji are you okay?” Teddy was here since beginning watched me being emotional.

“No I’m not hyung. I missed her”

“Don’t be like this Ji. Chaerin will be disappointed with you. How about Big Bang? Please be professional”

“What should I do hyung. Chaerin wasn’t here. I lost her and I lost…everything. My passion towards music was fade away”

“Get yourself together Ji! You said that Chaerin is your everything but at the same time you’re still with Kiko. Are you forget about her?

 

Yes Kiko. Hyung words snap me back in reality. Kiko, I’m sorry but I can’t be with you. I took my phone and call her to tell her the truth. She was fine with it, luckily. She said she know that my heart wasn’t for her. Chaerin dominated it.

 

Beep. Beep. A message came in.

 

“Oppa. I was fine here. I hope you can focus to your work right now. Don’t neglect your duty as leader just because of me. I will always support you and Big Bang. Cheer up. I will be back soon. Don’t contact me. Bye”

 

Chaerin sent a message to me. I can’t describe how happy am I right now. Thank you Chaerin. You made my day. I gained a couraged from her words and continue my work with Big Bang. I’ll be the best for Chaerin. I will wait till the day that she come back here.

 

So lame and loser. I’ve always been a loser

I didn’t know, you’re the same, you nappeun gizibe

I will treat you better, will you meet me?

I won’t bother you, will you please come back to me?

 

(G-Dragon, Who You)

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin POV.

 

A month has passed since the day that I leave this city. I’m back. Teddy told me everything about Jiyong. I do feel bad to everyone because leaves them without any words. I was too sad at that time and I can’t even think straight.

 

Kai is the first person that came up in my mind right now. I shouldn’t wait any longer to tell him the truth. I’m sorry Kai oppa for everything. I asked him to meet me at the café nearby SM office. I hugged him once he was there. I do miss him actually.

 

“Hey oppa. How are you?”

“Baby tell me truth. Why are you leaving me just like that?”

“I’m sorry oppa. I want clear out everything today. I hope you will understand. At the first moment I met you, you make me feel warmth and comfortable. I like the way you treated me. I admit that I do love you. But not as much as you love me. I can’t lie myself anymore”

“What do you mean Chaerin?”

“Back to years ago, I was in love with Jiyong oppa. One day he told me that he was dated someone else. My heart was broken and at that time you came in my life. I thought that you could fill the emptiness that left in my heart. I tried to love you but till now, Jiyong was still there. I can’t forget him. I’m sorry Kai oppa”

“Hmmm. It’s okay Chaerin. Heechul hyung told me about this. But I ignored it because I want to believe that I could replace Jiyong in your heart. But I was wrong. All I want is to make you happy Chae. I will be happy if I could see you smile and do what you like. Our life wasn’t compatible anyway. I can’t beat that “baddest female” vibes kekeke”

“Hahaha thank you oppa for everything. You are such a gentleman and I will always love you as my best friend!”

 

I feel better and calmed after told Kai everything. I decided to go to YG headquarters to make my members and continue my work there. I missed my keyboard, my guitar and of course Jiyong. I need to meet him there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YG headquarters.

 

“Chaerin!”

 

Her members are crying when saw her there. They missed their leader. Yongbae, TOP and Daesung were there too. Everyone hugged her and welcome her back. Suddenly Jiyong and Seungri came in. Jiyong and Chaerin are stuck looking at each other eyes without any words. The atmosphere become really awkward right now. Seungri cannot wait any longer and he jumped to hug Chaerin.

 

“Aigoooo gizibe are back! Yah yah don’t you ever dare to leave us again okay or I will kill you. Ah no no no I will become a producer and make a lot of money from copyright than you! Kekekeke and I will become 2NE1 leader hahahaha serve you right Charin!”

 

The leader was still starstruck to each other and Seungri doesn’t affect them at all. Seungri was pulled by his Big Bang member to make his way out of the room. Everyone leave them in the room. They need some privacy.

 

“Yo dude are we going to be like this forever? My eyes are drying out right starred at you oppa”

“No I want to be like “this” right now. Thank you for coming back Hunchae” Jiyong back hugged Chaerin from the back. She could feel her nerved are almost cracking out.

“Oppa i….i want you to know something”

“Shhh don’t say anything. Chaerin ahhh I love you. I love you since the beginning till now. I couldn’t afford to lose you again. I broke up with Kiko. You’re the only girl that can be my beautiful butterflies. I’m madly in love with you Lee Chaerin”

“Oppa….i’m speechless…my relationship with Kai was over. Oppa do you really mean your words this time? I’m afraid that my heart will be broken again” Chaerin moves away from Jiyong. She was crying.

 

“Yah Lee Chaerin you’re back?! Omo omo my princess is back! Oppsss I’m sorry Ji for disturb you. I thought everyone was here. Aigooo these kids should inform me earlier”

“Ahhh anyway Ji, she love you too! As a president, I approved your relationship. Skydragon fighting!”

YG sajangnim is such a spoiler. Damn. The timing was perfect until he came in -__-

 

“That’s my heart Chaerin. Anyway, YG said that you love me. Is it true?”

“Yes oppa. I love you so much Kwon Jiyong”

 

Jiyong couldn’t wait any longer to kiss her lips. He missed her scent and her sweet cherry lips. Chaerin responded the kissed passionately. She glad that she met Jiyong, the man that he love for. She is mine. Lee Chaerin is mine. Jiyong is the most happy man on earth right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeayyyyyyy Skydragon FTW. Sorry Kai, game over kekekeke. Guys, this is not the end. I will write one last chapter at CHAPTER 15! I know YG sajangnim part in this chapter are so lame -__- kekeke the last chapter. Can you predict it? Hint: it’s all about YG family ^_^