CHAPTER 13

LOVE CYCLE

Chaerin are strong women. She was matured enough to be professional in her work. She gained strength every day to meet Jiyong at YG headquarters. Jiyong and Chaerin are invited to Seoul Fashion Week. They are very famous for their stunning fashion and became the king and queen of Korean fashionista.

 

They went there with Xin, Lee So Hyuk and also Hong Jong Hyun. They caught everyone eyes when walking in the red carpet events. Jiyong wearing full suit from Versace while Chaerin is donning a beautiful dress from Chanel. They enjoyed the show and took some photos with the designer, who eventually their friends.

 

“It’s wrapped! I don’t feel like going home tonight. Who’s in?” Jong Hyun asked the crew.

“Let’s go the NB club. It’s been a while right guys?” Lee So Hyuk gave suggestion.

“Count me in oppa!” CL agreed and pulled Jiyong and Xin to join them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They arrived at the NB club afterwards. The theme for today is “black valentine”. Suitable for those who having a hard time on their relationship and for those who are heartbroken.

 

“Chaerin ah. They request you to sings tonight” Soo Hyuk told Chaerin the news.

“Me?  Should i? Jiyong oppa what do you think?” Chaerin asked Jiyong for his opinion.

“Go slay that stage Chaerin. You can sing If I Were You and Missing You. The songs fits well with the theme” Jiyong and Jong Hyun agreed to Soo Hyuk words.

 

Chaerin went downstairs and taking her place at the stage. She will be singing If I Were You and Missing You. Both of the songs was actually made for Jiyong. She feels so nervous to perform in front of the crowd, especially Jiyong. Chaerin major was rapping and hip hop music. She never sing a slow and emotional songs in the club.

 

She was doing great and the mood slowly take over control of her soul. She sang If I Were You and tears are slowly forming in her eyes. The memories she’s getting hurt by Jiyong came back. The worst part is Jiyong was there. Watching her performed. Jiyong could feel that the lyrics are for him. Chaerin was hurt. Jiyong was hurt seeing Chaerin crying. I wish you could be me, I wish I could be you . Jiyong shed his tears. He was so stupid all this while. She moved to her second song, Missing You. The club was full with the crowd, but he could only see Chaerin there.

 

How I can I smile brightly, what?

If you’ll look closely, I am sad

I know I’ve been there before

 

Yes Kwon Jiyong. I miss you. I miss you but you aren’t mine. Is it my fault for having this feeling? I was tired. Tired from this love game. Chaerin saw Jiyong there, with full of tears in his eyes. She couldn’t hold her saddness any longer. Both of them are now looking at each other eyes.

 

I still hate you, you who left me

My cold heart still

Missing you

Missing you

Missing you

Missing you

Missing you

 

Our love story has come to the end. You should be happy with your life now. Even if a long time passes by, we’ll still remember each other. Those times when there was still “us”. I love you Kwon Jiyong. Chaerin lost in her own war.

 

Chaerin ended the performance with a lot of applause from the crowd. She did well tonight. She smiled and leaves the stage. She going upstairs took her bag and leaves. Luckily Jiyong was not there. He was in bathroom at that time. Jiyong couldn’t express his sadness right now. He was in messed. Jiyong are looking for Chaerin but she’s not there. Jiyong and his friends try to find Chaerin but she is nowhere to be seen. Her phone was switch off. 2NE1 members and her brothers also can’t get through the line. She can’t be reachable. She was not in her home, her family house, 2NE1 dorm or even YG headquarters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin POV.

 

I leave them without any words. I went to Teddy place that night and rest for a while. In midnight I secretly make my way out of his house. I don’t want to become a burden to him. I know that he care and love me. But this time I need time off. I called my mother assistant to arrange my flight to somewhere far from Seoul. I need to be alone for this time being.

I packed my things in hurry in order not to be bump with Jiyong and went to airport. I know that he must be looking for me. It was dawn when I departed from Incheon Airport. I left my sadness in Seoul. I texted Teddy oppa before leaving.

 

“To the passenger on board, welcome to  Sydney, Australia”

 

I was awake when I heard the announcement. I’m arrived. I want to clear out my minds here and I need to make a decision before going back to Seoul. I wear face mask and sunglasses to avoid people. I’m here as Lee Chaerin, not CL.

 

I was alone wandering around city of Sydney. I loved being here. This place was nice and very interesting. I went several places like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Wild Life of Sydney and many more. I fell in love with the cute Koala!

 

I stayed almost two weeks there and mostly spend my time at Manly Beach. The ocean was amazing and I take a chance to go diving there. I feel calmed and this is the best therapy for me. I wonder what happen in Seoul when I’m gone. I already sent YG sajangnim a message for my holiday and he approved it. My family also know about this but they didn’t know about my location. Kai..he didn’t know anything. I asked Heechul oppa to tell him that I was fine. I need to clear up my mind. And the most important thing is I need to verify my love. Is it for Jiyong or Kai?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this chapter at 4am so basically I’m lack of idea. So sorry. I was tired and hungry T.T