CHAPTER 10

LOVE CYCLE

2NE1 dorms.

 

CL now on her way to 2NE1 dorms after got a phone call from YG sajangnim. YG sajangnim called them for an emergency meetings. They all gathered at the dorm waiting for the president. They are nervous and curious what will happen to them.

 

“Chaerin ahhhh what’s wrong? Sajangnim called us and tell to wait you here” Bom asked the leader.

“Ahhhh I don’t know unnie. I got the call from sajangnim too. Yah unnie, Minzy did you guys did something wrong without telling me?” Chaerin are getting serious.

“I’m not. Dara unnie?” Minzy asked Dara.

“Aigoo of course I’m not” Dara also worried.

 

YG sajangnim arrived at their dorm. The girls are worried. YG himself never come to their dorm unless something serious has happened. 2NE1 surprised when sajangnim come with a child in his hand. YG expression was so serious and the kid was crying.

 

YG POV.

 

“Guys this is serious. What have you guys done this time. Explain to me who is this kid? CL you are leader. What is this all about?”

“I’m sorry sajangnim but we don’t understand”

 

My girls are scared and shocked when heard my question. Ah I’m bluntly scold them without explained the situation here.

 

“Huhhhh. Okay so someone sent this kid to YG building this morning. She said that this kid is son of one of you. She didn’t explain much. She was one of the hospital staff. This kid involved in an accident and lost his memory. The  only things he could remember is his mother is 2NE1. All I want to know right now is someone must be responsible in this matter! I want an explanation. Is it you CL? Bom? Dara? Or you maknae?”

 

“Sajangnim this is not true. How come we got a child? This is nonsense” As expected from a leader.

“Yes that’s true sajangnim. This is not our child” Dara and Bom spoke.

“Obviously not me sajangnim. I never did that. And I don’t know this kid” Minzy defend herself.

They still don’t admit it. Fine I need to be more strict. They might be my favourite girls but I will never be easy on them when they involved in problem. Wow I feel like scolding my own child right now.

 

“Your words are not convinced me enough to believe it girls. Can you guys imagine what will happen to 2NE1 when media know about this?! I told you before not to mess with me right?”

“Someone must admit it. I don’t care who child is this. Just tell me the truth! 2NE1 will continue only with 3 members only. The mother of this child will be kick out of YG. I will terminate the contract. So choose. 1 member out or disbandment of 2NE1?”

 

Dara and Bom are crying right now and Minzy comfort them. CL on the other side seems angry to me. Her expression is really something. I could feel the “Baddest female” vibes here. I’m waiting for her to explode. She cared about her members so much. All she want to do is to protect 2NE1.

 

“I’m sorry to be rude here but sajangnim this is not fair. Firstly, this is not our child and we don’t even know this kid. Second, we still have contract with you and you can’t terminate our contract just like that. Third, none of us will be responsible to this matter because this is not our fault. And lastly, as a leader I will never let one my member back off from this group. No one out or we will back off together. I can’t work with you if you can’t believe us. You know how much we love YG and 2NE1”

 

I leave the kid with them right now. I want them to figure out the solution. I don’t want to lose them. They are my precious daughter!

 

“Kid. I’m not going scold you but can you telling me where is your mother?” CL asked him.

“My mother…..at home”

“WHAT???!!! What are you doing here then?” Bom is about to explode.

“To tell you guys something”

“What else?!!!!” Minzy can’t hold her anger anymore.

“CONGRATULATION ON YOUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY SINCE DEBUT!!”

 

I can’t control my laughter anymore. I bring the cake together with their manager to celebrate with them. Leader CL are crying on the floor, Dara and Bomie smack me and Minzy are screaming like a mad person. Aigooo my kids. Poor them. I just want to prank them on their special day. I’m proud with them especially CL who managed to handle and protect her team. Kekekeke chukahae 2NE1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YG HEADQUARTERS.

 

Chaerin are now busy in studio working out iKON debut album and Winner comeback. Chaerin are the main producer for iKON and compose a few Winner songs. Kai is busy promoting with EXO at Japan right now and they barely meet each other.

 

“Seungyoon oppa I thing we need to record this part again. I’ll try the new arrangement” Chaerin said to the leader.

“Yes you were right. This track didn’t have that X factor haihhhh” Seungyoon is the co-composer of their album.

“Mino oppa! I need more powerful vibes here. I want you to rap just like you did with Tablo oppa in Born Hater arraseo?”

“La la la la la la….yeaaaahhhhhhh” Taehyun and Jinwoo are practice with Chaerin for their part.

“Chaerin ah can I go to the practice room right now? Hitech hyung are calling me just now” Seunghoon asked permission from his composer.

 “Okay oppa you can go. Your part was done anyway. Seung Yoon oppa, I’m going to check iKON boys downstairs. Winner, you will record with Choice37 oppa after this. Anneyong!” Chaerin waves them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

iKON boys work so hard for their debut. After being survive in Mix & Match programme, YG sajangnim decided to put Chaerin as their producer in their upcoming album. Chaerin played role as their album producer and also coordinator for their performance. For Chaerin, this is her fist time working out with someone younger than her.

 

“I want to see your preparation. Sajangnim said he will monitor you guys this weekend. So there will be no holiday and I want you to be prepared. Remember kids, your debut date are decide by him”

 

The boys are showing her their new dance routine and it was amazing. Chaerin know that these boys are ready to debut and become the next Big Bang.

 

“Okay guys enough for today. Thank you for your hard work!” Chaerin wrapped their practice for today.

“Noona. Can you give me a ride? Jiyong hyung asked me to go to his house tonight” B.I is the last person to leave.

“He asked you to go to his house? Seriously? Why Hanbin ahh?” Chaerin is curious. As she know Jiyong never invited his donseng to his house.

“Hm yeah. He said that I need to be there for discussion. Noona and hyung living in the same place right?”

“Yes we both live in Itaewon. I’ll take you there”

“Noona. Jiyong hyung told me that he was so jealous in Hong Kong last week. He could be tolerate with me but when your stage with Kai sunbaenim, he was so furious kekekeke”

 

Jiyong is jealous? Why? He got Kiko already. Chaerin sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol that was long than expected hahaha. Aigoo papa YG you’re king of troll!