CHAPTER 12

LOVE CYCLE

CL Birthday Party.

 

Chaerin turns 20 today. It is amazing for someone at her age to have all the need that every teenager need. She own herself a house, Lamborghini, good management label, a very handsome boyfriend and a bunch of friends that people admire most. How complete her life is. She is CL from 2NE1. Lee Chaerin, a daughter to a music professor and successful architect that have their own company. She graduated at the age of 13 from University of Music in France and debut with 2NE1 under the establish label, YG Entertainment. Her brothers are members of famous Kpop artist which is Super Junior and Beast. Debut at the age of 14 made her became a lonely girl. She was sent to Seoul by his parents to work with her cousin, Teddy of 1TYM. Her friend is YG family, 2NE1 members and her family only. She was known as a bold and got a strong aura every time she performed in the stage.

 

She decided to celebrate her special day with her boyfriend, Kai. She feels bad for him after the performance in Gayo Daejun other day. Kai took her to a private resort own by his family. It was nice and the park was full with rose and at the centre of it he setting up a table for their romantic lunch. Chaerin was touched and very thankful for him to be her boyfriend. Kai was a good gentleman that she would consider to be her husband. They spend the day cuddling to each other, talked about their activities and having a sweet romantic time together.

 

“Baby. Happy birthday. I love you now and always. I want to be with you, even the path that we choose was hard but I will survive it for you. Now I want you to close your eyes”

 

Chaerin was shocked when suddenly Kai was kneeled to her and put a beautiful bracelet on her hand. She was touched and almost crying. Chaerin kissed Kai forehead, cheeks and down to his lips. She feels so happy today. I love you too. She whispered to Kai ear before kissing him once again.

 

They lay next to each other in the couch near the beach. The air freeze and the sound of the beach are perfect. Chaerin has made a right decision when accept Kai as her boyfriend. At least for now, she can feel the butterflies in her stomach just like the feelings that she had before with Jiyong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin and Kai are heading back to Seoul for her birthday party that have been set up by her 2NE1 member. YG family will be there too. And she decided to bring Kai too. Kai need to expose in her life and get along with the important people in her life which is YG family.

2NE1, Big Bang, Epik High, Teddy, Choize37, Kush, Hitech, Jinu & Sean, Winner, iKON, and her other friends like Xin, Lee Sohyuk, Lydia, Dok2, The Quiett, Jay Park was there to celebrate her 20th birthday. The party was held in one of elite restaurant & bar in Seoul city. Having Kai there has made the situation became awkward especially for him. Kai is in shocked when everyone is hugging and kissed Chaerin lightly in cheeks. Gulp. Kai jaw drops when saw them party hard there. Chaerin introduced him to the crowd. Her members and Teddy greeted him but most of the guest did the “WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN DOING HERE. THIS NOT HIS PLACE” faces. Poor Kai.

 

“Attention guys. We are gonna start the party soon. So all I want you guys to do singing a birthday songs to our Seoul baddest female, CL!” Dara, Minzy and Bom are emcee for the party.

“Happy birthday to you….happy birthday to you….happy birthday to Lee Chaerin…happy birthday to you!” Everyone was singing for Chaerin.

“Blow the candles babes. Make a wish!” Dok2 shouted to CL.

 

Chaerin are now in the stage having fun with 2NE1, Winner and iKON members. Others are having their drink at the bar. Jiyong decided to talk with Kai at the corner of the restaurant. Kai seems so lonely there.

 

“Hey dude. You’re not drink?”

“Hello sunbae. No I’m not. I’m driving here so no thanks I don’t need that”

“Come on chill bro. You guys went to somewhere else before going here right? Well I used to do that before. Every year I will be with Chaerin alone to celebrate her birthday”

“Hm yeah. Sunbae, what relationship did you guys have? I mean you’re dating Kiko right so Chaerin is who in your life?”

“Huh she is special. Very special haha dude I’m giving you my sunglasses here. You know it will be a big problem if papparazi caught SM artist in the club. Opsss. Don’t worry, my Hunchae will having a good time here hahahaha”

 

Jiyong leave Kai alone there. Kai is about to punch him in the face but when thinking about his idol image, he make himself calm. GD is his sunbaenim and his influenced are more than expected. EXO vs Big Bang? EXO will be kicked out first before the game start. Sigh.

 

Chaerin called out her clique to take a photo with her on stage. Everyone was in the photo except for Kai. He can’t stay there any longer after being humiliated by GD just now. His pride was hurt. He really think that he can’t be with YG family. He was not compatible with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin took few days off to be with her family in their house at Gangnam. Her parents was in Seoul right now. Teddy visited her 2 days after the party. Her brother was there too.

 

Chaerin POV.

 

“Hello baby. You are getting older right now. No more baby. I’m taking back what I’ve said just now kekekeke” Teddy hobbies probably is to teased me with his stupid jokes.

“Yah oppa I hate you!”

“Aigooooo this fatty cat. Where is your brother?”

“What’s up dude” “Yo bro whaddup” Junhyung and Heechul join us.

“Chaerin ahhh be honest with us” Teddy suddenly being serious.

“What do mean by that? I don’t understand that” I was confused.

“Let’s make it clear. Jiyong or Kai?” Heechul question make me speechless.

“Chaerin ahhh you can’t be with two people at the same time” Junhyung added.

“Look. Kai was a nice kid you know. I don’t want you to break his heart” Heechul said.

“Yes he was right. I know deep down in your heart, Jiyong are still there” Tedyy was right.

“Ahhhhh I don’t know oppa. I’m confused. I love both of them but hmm I don’t know. Things are complicated. I’m just follow the flow” Tears are dropping. I couldn’t hold it any longer. We are talking about me, about my heart. Thanks God they were here to comfort me. Family is the only person that could make me feel warm and safe. 

 

Jiyong or Kai. I need to make a decision. Leave him or love him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a lame chapter. Be strong Kai hahaha. Sorry but YG is my bias so please do not offended with comparison that I made between SM and YG :’(