CHAPTER 1

LOVE CYCLE

SBS, INKIGAYO STAGE.

“2NE1 nolza!”

Being a leader is all about confidence that you must have to make your team strong. Being a 2NE1 leader, you have to double that effort. Today is 2NE1 comeback and they bring in another successful album “CRUSH” that tops all charts in Korea and placed number 1 in billboard world top selling album. Duh--- it’s  2NE1 anyway.

“Thank you everyone for all your hard work!” CL thanked everyone in the waiting room once Inkigayo stage has ended. She was lethargic after all out in the performance just now. Sit on the couch while observing the other members. Being a leader while having an older members, she only could laugh to their crazy antics every day.

“Aigoo bommie yah I’m so tired pheww. How I wish I could maintain all those years when I still young and have all energy to bomb the stage haihh”

“Yah Dara unnie you are still young you know, it just that I’m still younger than you! Hahahaha” Maknae said while doing mehrong pose to Dara. Bommie in another corner are reading a magazine while playing with her hair and eye lashes. She is a goddess for the god sake!

“Oh my god Chaerin ahhhh you are so genius! Our album review is incredibly amazing. They said we now are at the level of the famous Spice Girls.  International artist?!! Wahhh chinca daebak!” Bommie said while hugging CL. Not waiting for a long time, Dara and Minzy join Bom and now CL is trapped at the bottom. On top of her is Bom, Dara and Minzy.

“Yaahhh I’m going to die yahhh girls get off!. Janggmae help me this heavy unnie weight are no kidding!. They are just like tuna from pacific ocean! Yahhhhhhh ireona yaaa palli unnieee! @#$%^&!!!”

Leader are complaining. This situation are normal when being in 2NE1 changing room. In stage they might be bold and very exclusive. Their aura is very something and this makes other idol usually very scared of them and got starstruck. That’s how YG family work. They are very pro in stage and slay it every single second they got to perform. YG has known for their swagness and hip hop style. Like 2NE1, they don’t do typical lips sync music and performance like other idol. Having CL as their main producer, they always come out with a strong vibes in their music. 2NE1 is diva. However when they are off stage, they are just a bunch of childish girls that have their own cuteness.

“Girls get ready, Inkigayo will come to the end and you guys need to be back on stage!” 2NE1 cute manager Janggmae  shouted from the back. We hurriedly prepare for the stage. This week number 1 trophy battle is between 2NE1 and 4Minute. They are having comeback stage also. The MC announce the winner and it goes to 2NE1. They are giving a thank to speech and soon to have their encore stage.

“Thank you to YG sajangnim for this opportunity, CL for produce a good song to us, Teddy oppa, our parents and friends, YG Family , stylist, staff and of course our very precious Blackjack, you guys rock! Kamsahamnida!” Dara spoke.

2NE1 and other artist exchange their bow to each other. There is EXO, Sunmi, rookie group BTS, 4Minute and other artist there. Like always, they are in awe to see this girls. 2NE1 is so called exclusive group idol where they are hardly featuring in any variety show. Only for some programme that are tops in rating like Running Man. YG president itself said that “In YG family, we are not really into variety show. We sell music, not scripted act in front of camera”. They ended their stage with encore of Come Back Home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAERIN POV.

Finally home. Thanks god my house in Itaewon not that far with 2NE1 dorm. After cleaning up I lay on the bed. Suddenly I thought about the stage just now. Oh damn. That guy. When Dara unnie gave her speech my eyes caught that boy from EXO, yeah Kai. I noticed him secretly smile to me. I take a glance, smiling back to him. (hell yeah he so y when he dance! iMELT. iDIE). We had a sunbae-hoobae relationship. Not really close, no contact. Only met them in broadcast station and their track recording process. I’ve known EXO group for a while when I worked as a composer for their debut track called Mama and History. And the latest from them which is Growl -- This songs became big hit like seriously man, I’m such a good composer. In term of famous, no doubt they are no jokes. A very good opportunity for rookies if they are born in BIG company like SM, my brother agency.

Anyway, phewww thanks god we win number 1 trophy this week. Finally all my hardwork has been paid off. Yeah I’m proud with my girls! I tooked my phone out and post 2NE1 pictures on instagram. Lol I have been addicted to it lately. DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR my notification board have been spamming with thousands of liked and comments. That’s why I love my fans. I noticed Jiyong oppa also liked my pictures. Yeah that’s my bruhh.

Debut in early of my teenager life. Living in Seoul without my parents. No friends except my brother has made me closer with YG family. I came to Seoul when I just 14 and directly come to YG as trainee with the help from my cousin, Teddy. I supposed to be a composer there but recruited by YG as an artist. How. Lucky. Am. I. 4 months of trainee and debut. NO LIFE AFTERWARDS. But now I love what I have. Family, fame, member, money and YG.  

Beep. Bepp.

I took off my iPhone and check the message.  Ahhhh this oppa. I smile.

From : Jinggyo Oppa

“Chaerin ah chukahae! Na nappeun gizibe na na nappeun gizibe. Congrats chaerin. Oppa so proud with you. Yet another successful album. Oppa should treat you a dinner. Probably a romantic one? <3 See you soon!”

Beep. Beep. Its ringing again.

From : Jinggyo Oppa

“Ah mianhe. Goodnight huncae. Have a good sleep, oppa will come to your dream!”

To: Jinggyo Oppa

“Goodnight oppa Jiyong oppa. Don’t appear in my dream, I will faint kekeke”

I press the send button. Ahh I’m so sleepy and I have to wake up early for practice tomorrow. Sigh. Preparing my bed and pulled up my blanket. Set up my alarm. Wearing my Big Bang eye mask (YES I AM SECRECTLY V.I.P. FAN GIRLING OVER MY 5 OPPA) and went to sleep.

Another day to slay. GZB fighting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW WOW WOW. I finally finished this chapter huaaaa cry a river. Anneyong yeorobun. This is my first EVER fan fics that I made. Exclusively this fics for my skydragon. Like seriously I’m dying of nervousness here with my baby key board. Do share this page and do not plagiarize please. My English are bad (thanks to my dictionary T_T). Comment below for improvement thank you!