CHAPTER 9

LOVE CYCLE

PARIS.

 

Time flies so fast until we can’t even realize it. It is December already and 2015 are coming soon. This year so many things happen in Chaerin life. 2NE1 marked another history when their album, Crush was major hit and sold out over all over the world. They also finished their world tour successfully and became number 1 girls group in Asia. 2NE1 took some time to rest from their schedule and got to holiday. Minzy is now in LA took some dance class, Dara in Philippines, Bom back to her family house in USA and CL met her family in Paris. She took this time off to spend her time with her family. Junhyung and Heechul also join her.

 

It’s been a while she’s not been here. Got the chance to spend time with her family is her favourite part in this vacation. She always put her family as the priority in her life. She used the time wisely in Paris to rest out well and went to her favourite designer boutique. Fashion is her passion. Chaerin and her brother went out early in the morning. They loveeeee the fashion city,  Paris. One of the designer that they met is Jeremy Scott. His muse is CL. They collaborated on many events involved multiple of international brands like Adidas and Moschino.

 

“Guys I want to go to the Eiffel Tower pleaseeeee” Heechul was begging to his siblings.

“Aigoooo this hyung. We went there every time we are in Paris. Don’t you get sick over it?” Junhyung are annoyed with his brother.

“Hey can you two shut up for a while? I’m hungry. Can we just go the Eiffel Tower? I’m craving for the carbonara at the nearby restaurant there. Please oppa” Chaerin gave some solution.

“FINE!” Heechul and Chaerin giggling to each other when Junhyung give his approval.

 

They went to Eiffel Tower later on. Some people are noticed them and asking for signature and taking a photo with them. The Kpop artist are very famous worldwide. They took some pictures of 3 of them together and chill out at the park. Chaerin recalled some memories with Jiyong. 

 

Flashback, 2011.

Versace Autumn Fashion Show.

 

“Yo Paris we are back! Woooooooo!” Chaerin, Jiyong and Lee Soo Hyuk shouted. They are here to attend Versace new autumn collection fashion show. Lee So Hyuk is one of the famous Korean model  who expanded his career in France and US. He is drop dead hot y model. He is one of the GD and CL best friends.

 

“You guys stand there. I’m taking the photos” Soo Hyuk aware of their platonic love and always be their listener when they fight with each other.

“Did the photos come out well? I want to hang it in my bedroom kekeke” Jiyong while link his arm to Chaerin shoulder.

“Aigoo oppa you’re drunk. We should get back to hotel right now” Chaerin said. She knew that Jiyong are bit drunk after having the party just now.

“Paris..the city of love……you…you girl. What’s your name? Ahhh my baby hunchae. I…love you!” Chaerin jaws drop when Jiyong said that and kissed her on the lips. The first kiss between them.

“Haishhhhh yah you drunken dragon pabooooo!” Soo hyuk smack his head and carry him to the car with the helped of Chaerin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAMA awards.

 

Chaerin POV.

 

We are in Mnet training room for my solo rehearsal stage in Hong Kong next week. I will represent 2NE1 there and performing my song, MTBD there. The most interesting part is when Kai was assigned to be feature as my dancer. We acted like normal idol would do when they are in relationship. Act like nothing happened between us. It will be a big problems for both of us if our relationship known by the public. With the sasaeng, I can’t even imagine being chase by Kai fans.That’s how we worked on our relationship. Dating secretly in midnight wearing thick clothes with  face mask and sunglasses. Lovey dovey only in the phone.There is nothing we can do about that.

 

Taeyang and Jiyong oppa came here today. It’s time for them to do the last rehearsal before we go to Hong Kong. They greeted each other in the room. I saw. I saw the fake smile that Jiyong gave to Kai just now.

 

“Anneyong hasaeyo sunbaenim” Kai bowed to them.

“Anneyong hasaeyo. You’re Kai right? You are such a good dancer. I got goose bumps!” Taeyang greeted Kai politely.

“Come on Yongbae. Every idol does that. Dancing is a common. Oh hello Kai. Take care of our baddest gizibe okay?”Jiyong said while hugged me in front of Kai.

I don’t understand with this oppa. Why he must be so rude in front of Kai? Even Kai is his hoobae, he should speak politely with him. I hope Kai would not offend with Jiyong oppa words. I am aware that Jiyong doesn’t like him since I revealed our relationship. But can you just be professional? I still can hug Kiko when we met at the events arghhhh why Jiyong oppa whyyyyyyyy?!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hong Kong was flooded with thousands of Kpop fans who are excited to see their favourite idol on stage. MAMA awards was held every year by Mnet to give an appreciation to Kpop artist for their activities in music within the year. 2NE1 was represent by CL since the rest of the girls are still in their holiday. 2NE1 wins several awards that night. Best female group, best dance female and album of the year.

 

CL wins everyone hearts with her powerful stage. With the appearance of Kai, the fans are getting crazy. They start to ship both of them. The chemistry of them in stage is very good and the stage are getting hotter when Kai and CL do some skinship on the stage. What they don’t realize is there is someone getting hotter right now saw them like that. It is none other than JIyong. The dragon is on fire. Taeyang just laughed watching his buddy.

 

2014 has been a good year for YG Entertainment. They rock out the stage and conquer the awards tonight. Next performance will be the collaboration between Epik High, Mino from Winner and B.I + Bobby. They performed Born Hater together. There is part when they are singing at the artist area, Mino and B.I pulled up CL dance with her. The is when both of them kissed CL cheeks. That part was scripted and the idea came out from the YG president. Everyone in the hall cheered up except for EXO and Kai. He was damn jealous and angry but he still kept himself calm down and be professional. YG family skinship with each other got no limit. He once tells Chaerin that he jealous of that but got scolded by her. Aigoo poor Kai.

 

“ this kids! YG troll are no jokes man! Jiyong are laughing so hard but the jealousy is still there.

“Hahahahaha Song Mino, Kim Hanbin showwww em’! You guys are naappeun namja! Kekekeke Seunghoon with Winner boys are most excited one.

“OHMYGOD CL sunbae is hot!” Ailee whispered to IU.

 

GD and Taeyang make the awards alive with their Good Boy and Fantastic Baby performance. CL, Winner, Epik High, B.I and Bobby enjoyed their performance and jump together. They showed the swag side of YG family. When GD rap to his part, he clearly pointed out CL who was sit in artist area. The camera caught the skydragon moment and the fans are screaming loudly. Kai was left dumbfounded.

 

If this is a game, yes I’m a player and you could be my coach love affair

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dragon is jealous! Huhu how I wish this scene could be real. Anyway I’m so sorry for my bad English. English is not the main language in my country so I hope you guys can understand me ^_^