CHAPTER 15: PART2

LOVE CYCLE

PART 2.

 

They went to the beach outside their house. Today they will go snorkelling in the Maldives ocean. The place is very famous for its beautiful beach and choral. YG family are very excited! They were assisted by the experience coach there. The choral was amazing and there is a lot of fish with various colour and size. They were amazed by the nature creature.

 

BLACK ROOM.

Did you enjoy the activities today?

 

Jinwoo: The fish are so beautiful. I saw many of them. I wish I could bring one and put in my aquarium! Kekeke

GD: I loved it. The ocean was beautiful and went there with my family, it was good!

Tablo: We enjoyed being there. Especially Seungri! Kekekeke I’m sorry Hye Jung ah! *laughing*

Seungri: Hahahaha did hyung tell you about that? Haihhh I met some girls there. They were pretty and y! Hahahahahah no no I’m joking. Don’t air this please.

 

OFF CAMERA.

“Baby. Are you sleeping now? Let’s go out. I will be waiting you downstairs <3” Jiyong text Chaerin. He want to take Chaerin out for a while. The filming crew are not here so this is a good chance for them to date.

 

“What we are doing in the beach at this hour? Oppa it’s cold. I’m freezing right now”

“It’s okay Hunchae. I’m here. I just want to spend some time with you. Let me hug you. You will feel warm kekeke”

“Did you see the stars up there? That was you oppa. You’re my precious star. My one and only star that become my light when I feel dark”

“If I was your star, then you will be my ocean. Can you see how big this ocean is? My love towards you are same with the area of this ocean. This BIGGGGGGGGGG. I love you Chaerin”

“I love you more darling”

 

They spend their night alone at the beach while cuddles to each other. They went back to their room at dawn before the filming crew arrive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DAY 2.

 

They were gathered outside to play beach volley ball today. They are divided into 2 team. There will be 2 rounds and lost team will receive the punishment which is cook for their dinner tonight.  

 

Team Teddy = 2NE1 + iKON + Epik High

Team Sean = Big Bang + Winner + AKMU + Lee HI

 

Minzy: Yay Big Bang oppa will be cooking for us tonight!

Taehyun: Ahhhh hyung! We lost because of you!

TOP: Aigooo mianhne guys. I was good….but back to years ago kekeke

Lee Hi: Oppa you pabo! I don’t know how to cook!

Seungri: Don’t worry kids. We have GD here. We only need his card and we will have a good meal!

Seungyoon: Chinca hyung?

GD: Excuse me? Haihhhh yah maknae you’re going to cook tonight!

 

Bungee Jumping Site.

 

Seunghoon: Yeorobun did you saw that things? We gonna jump from that! Wohooo

B.I: WAWWWWWWW I’m excited! Let’s go Kimbab! *Waving to camera*

Dara: I can’t do this. I was afraid with height! *talk to camera*

Bom: Blackjack we are very sorry but me and Dara we can’t do that things. I’m so scared! *Point out to the bungee jumping*

 

Dara, Bom, Chanwoo, Jinwoo, Jinhwan, Sohyun and Donghyuk didn’t taking part in this activity. They were afraid of height. They we scared enough by only looking at the height that they going to jump. The rest of the YG family are excited about this. Leader line will jump first. Seungyoon are pairing with Chanyuk and GD with CL. They will jump together. While B.I and Tablo will join others for their solo jumping. 

 

CL hugged GD tightly. She was afraid to jump actually but was forced to do that because she is the leader of 2NE1. GD on other side used that reason for him jump together with Chaerin. They are the first one to make a jump. Everyone cheered for them. Both of them shouted “2NE1 FIGHTING! BIG BANG FIGHTING! YG FIGHTING!” before jump together. GD whispered to Chaerin while jumping. I love you. I’ve surprise for you tonight. Luckily the camera didn’t record that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Big Bang with Winner, AKMU and Lee Hi are busy preparing a meal for tonight. Tonight is their last night at Maldives. They will be having BBQ and they will play games together. For GD, he have something important than this. Special for his girlfriend, Lee Chaerin. YG president and PSY will also join them.

 

Bom: Tabi yahhh what you are doing right now?

TOP: I’m going to marinate the chicken. But I don’t know how T.T

Bom: Aigoo my tabi. Let me help you. Leave everything to Master Chef Bommie!

Taeyang: Dara noona, look at them. They are so sweet. You should help me too.

Dara: Everyone. This is reporter Dara. Did you saw that? Taeyang-ssi is a lazy man. He asked me doing his job. He lost the game. Right? *talking to camera*

 

Rooftop.

 

YG: Hello YG family! Are you guys having fun these 2 days?

All: Yeah!

PSY: I don’t. You don’t invite me hyung T.T

Teddy: Ah hyung you are in LA, performed for Grammy Awards. You shouldn’t be jealous!

YG: Kekeke I’m sorry PSY. Kids, since everyone is here. I want to have a truth moment with all of you. I mean any one of you can openly speak  to each other. If you guys have something that you don’t like or want to apologize to other person, this is the perfect time. Seungri, you want to start first?

 

Seungri: I have something to say to my members. Big Bang! Anneyong hasaeyo. This is your maknae kekeke. I want to say a lot of thank you to Jiyong hyung, TOP hyung, Taeyang hyung and Daesung hyung. Thank you for always be with me even I did wrong to you guys kekekke. Big Bang fighting! Saranghanda!

 

Dara: I want too! This is for my maknae, Minzy. Minzy ahh unnie really love you and I want you to know that my love towards you and Chaerin are same. I’m sorry if I’m not good enough for you and not there went you need me. I will pay my attention more to you in future. Love you Minzy! Come here let me hug you!

 

Seungyoon: May I start now? Firstly, thank you to YG family for the support that you gave to us since the beginning. Especially iKON, you’re not our arrival but you guys are our brother. We should work hard to be good like sunbaenim. Then, I personally want to apologize to CL sunbae. Truthfully, we are jealous because sometimes you’re paying attention to iKON more than us. But when you gave us your song as a gift for our album, i realized that you have worked hard for us and really care about us. To other sunbaenim too. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida.

 

CL: Awwwwww you guys are so sweet. Yeorobun what’s up! This is Lee Chaerin. Not the fierce CL kekeke well thank you everyone for believe me. Especially YG sajangnim for giving me this opportunity. I’m so sorry for leaving you guys other day, I was too emotional and cause bad everyone. Thank you to Teddy oppa for help me to finish up iKON debut album. iKON and Winner, you guys are very talented and I love both of the group equally so don’t worry kekeke to my members thanks a lot for everything. And also to Big Bang and others too for support me when I was down. You guys jjang! Saranghae <3

 

YG: So that’s it. I’m glad that no one are killing each other right now kekeke. Thank you for being my artist and always work harder in future, not for the company but for yourself. Let’s fight together and forever be number 1 in Asia! YG family fighting! I love you all!

 

Chaerin POV.

 

Sajangnim end his speech for tonight. We are touched by his advice. Yes we will work harder! Don’t worry sajangnim! Jiyong oppa suddenly stand up and whisper something to sajangnim. I was curious.

 

“Wait a minute guys. I thinks we have another confession here. I’ll leave everything to you Ji. Goodluck!” YG suddenly said that. My heart beat getting faster than ever.

 

“To all my YG family and fans at home, today I want you guys to witness me purpose my one and only beloved girlfriend. She is someone special in my heart. We’ve known each other for such a long time and I was stupid enough to not confessing my feeling towards her. At the first moment we met at YG, I know that she is the only girl that can be my butterflies, a beautiful butterflies that caught my eyes and can make me go insane”

OH. MY. GOD. KWON. JIYONG. WHAT. ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW.

 

“My precious girlfriend, who was actually my bestfriend”

Suddenly he kneeled in front of me.

 

“Hello beautiful. My name is Kwon Jiyong”

I’m speechless. My faces are turned red. I was blushed when I heard Jiyong words.

 

“Will you Lee Chaerin, marry me?”

Jiyong reached to the . He propose me in front of everyone.

 

END OF POV.

 

Chaerin tears are dropping out when accept Jiyong propose that night. Everyone was excited and cheered for them. Chaerin and Jiyong couldn’t express their feelings right now. They are so glad that their love story was a happy ending.  

 

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

“Awwwwwwwwww so sweet!”

 

The crowd are more excited than them. YG sajangnim are the first one to drop the tears. His kids are now grown up. He knew that both of the leader will be together at the end.  Jiyong pick up Chaerin in bridal style and they kiss each other. I love you my Jinggyo oppa. I love you too Hunchae.

 

 

YG family

“Where the life begins and love never ends”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THE END.

 

P/S: Need a short sequel? Let me know if you’re interested!