CHAPTER 11

LOVE CYCLE

Jiyong POV.

 

Big Bang is now working out in YG headquarters for our upcoming comeback. We haven’t promoted as Big Bang in music shows past 2 years because of our individual schedule and world tour. I took part as a producer in this album. This album need to be double successful than our previous album, Alive. Fantastic Baby is a major hit and the album sales are no jokes.

 

“Hyung you need to dance in this album. No exceptional kekeke” I told TOP hyung. He was so stiff when he dance. Aigoo my binggu TOP.

“Yes hyung you have to that. We can teach you” Seungri smirk send some signals to Daesung. They pulled TOP to the centre and make him dance to their stupid moves hahahaha Yongbae are joining them afterwards.

 

I took my phone out and log in to my Instagram account. I noticed that these days it’s been a while since I haven’t update my Instagram with a photos of Chaerin. Back to years ago, we used to took a selca together and post it. The skydragon shippers are the most excited ones. I miss her. . I was so jealous of her boyfriend, Kai when we were at MAMA awards. Damn. Are they showing their secret love message on stage? And YG hyung too. Why he assigned Hanbin and Mino to kiss Chaerin? Like seriously I can do better than them.

 

Am I jealous here? No I’m not. I just…..i missed her. We used to do all that skinship before but since we both are in relationship with other person, everything became awkward. We hang out together without any light kiss, just hugged. I saw Chaerin treated me same like the way she treated Yong Bae. As his oppa. I don’t want to be that. I want to be special. Just like before. I decided to text her.

 

Ji: Test test. Chaerin. Chaerin. Are you there? Helloooooo

Chae: Yah you pabo kekeke what do you want?

Ji: I missed you Hunchae. Wanna grab some coffe at Teddy cafe?

Chae: Mianhe oppa. I’m busy right now. JYP request me a song and I’m working out on it.

Ji: Aigoo Chaerin you’re genius. You can make 1 hit song in few minutes. Come on let’s go.

Chae: Oppa. I told you that I’m busy right? Go ask Yong Bae oppa. Bye!

 

Sigh. Chaerin are different now. She always came out with an excuse when I asked her to go out. I don’t know but I like to be with her. With Kiko, I don’t feel the butterflies in my stomach just like when I’m with Chaerin. Kiko in Japan and it’s hard for us to go date. I’m starting to regret my decision to be with her. Chaerin and I are getting apart. I need some plan to bring her back to me. Ahhhhh YG sajangnim. I need to meet him. Chaerin always give me inspiration to write a song. I wrote about her in Taeyang and I latest song, Stay With Me.

 

A-yo what’s up baby girl

You’re especially more beautiful today

How’ve you been? It’s awkward between us right now

I just wondered, everything feels so strange

I pretend to be cool and start talking to you so you won’t be uncomfortable

The atmosphere gets better at our cute jokes

Even when I got serious sometimes, you just take it lightly

It’s funny, at some point, the wine and tea are empty

But it feels really full, you know how I feel

I’ve waited all day

You pretend to be strong on purpose to push me out

But you’re softer than anyone else, my darling darling

 

 

YG president office.

 

“Come in Ji, Chae” Sajangnim greeted the both of the leader.

“Kamsahamnida sajangnim” They bowed to him.

“You guys will do a collaboration stage at SBS Gayo Daejun this year. Chaerin you will feature in Ride Or Die songs with Jiyong. Discuss with hitech on your performance okay? Goodluck!”

 

“Yay! Skydragon is back kekeke Chaerin ah you can’t run from me. Now let’s meet hitech. We should do the romantic but swag stage concept. Wow I like that!” Jiyong smirked to Chaerin. His plan are working out. Thanks to the sporting YG sajangnim!

 

Chaerin pouted at him. She was annoyed with him. These days Jiyong acted weirdly. He loves to and try to make skinship with the leader of 2NE1. What the hell of Jiyong trying to do. Ahhhh Gayo Daejun is a big disaster. Kai will be there too. I don’t want to hurt him anymore. We are in good relationship right now. Chaerin thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SBS Gayo Daejun.

 

SBS Gayo Daejun was held annually in the end-of-year music festival. Kpop artist are gathering there to perform their hit songs within the year. Today highlight is GDxTaeyang, 2NE1, EXO, 2PM, Winner, Epik High + B.I & Bobby, Sistar, Super Junior, Beast, Got7 and may more.

 

Chaerin POV.

 

My stage with Jiyong oppa are next after the Super Junior performance. We are getting ready. Jiyong oppa and I cheered each other. We are getting close to each other just like before. I admitted that my feelings towards him are still there.

 

You got me losing my mind

The way you got me fired up

Never give boy even when try us

You and me against the world

With you I ride or die tonight

 

You have my heart like the beat

The way you got me turned up

Never give boy even when try us

You and me against the world

With you I ride or die tonight

 

My heart beats faster than ever. The feeling is back. I can’t resist Kwon Jiyong, the ultimate heart breaker. The lyrics of the song remind me of our past. Teddy oppa wrote the lyrics. Ahhh no wonder the lyrics suit me entirely. We had the “classy couple” on stage. If Jiyong do this on purpose, he made it. We fired up the stage as expected from the leaders line. We did some skinship and I swear we looked like real couple there. This song is based on an artist coupled that can’t reveal their relationship to the world. The fact that we hide our personal love relationship were true, but we didn’t dated each other -__-

 

EXO stage is right after us. EXO boys bowed to us when we bumped to each other at the backstage. Jiyong oppa is smiling widely to Kai this time. I know what exactly he did. I tried to make eye contact with my boyfriend but he ignored me. I know he must be mad to me. I’m in dilemma.

 

Jiyong or Kai?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigooo G-Dragon you are so mean! Both of the songs that I mention is my favourite! How about you guys? Comment below. Skydragon is back back back!