Chapter 4

You don't know me anymore
✧༚ Chapter IV 
 
 
The clock on the wall showed ten past five as V walked into the the living room again. He was begining to feeling restless as he thought of Jungkook and Suga. Though V had come to like Suga, he always felt strangely possessive when the boy was around Jungkook. Suga came by the apartment two to three times a week, and after two weeks had passed, V began to notice how empty it was without him there too. V walked anxious around in the kitchen. It was Tuesday, and the boys had decided that the arm was finished and ready to be tested. It meant that the last day of the collaboration had come. V sighed. Tuesday's also meant that Jungkook was supposed to be home before Suga came ringing on the door. Though, he was over twenty minutes late. 
Lost in thoughts, he jumped when he suddenly heard two knocks on the door.
 "Hi guys! I hope it's okay that I bought a friend of mine." He could hear Suga say as he opened the door. 
 "Yah!" V could hear a males voice exclaim as he walked towards the hallway. 
 "Yeah, yeah. My boyfriend to be more precise." He said and V didn't even have to look at him to see the happy smile on his face. V had to fight with the feelings that told him that he was relieved, and the feelings that shouted it's a stranger! in despair. In the end, the feeling of relief won. 
 "Hi Suga!" He said with a genuine smile as he stepped into the hallway.
 "Yo! V. How's it going?" Suga asked and gave him a friendly pat on the back. 
 "Fine thanks" V answers and looked at the stranger. He had medium brown hair and a kind smile. The clothes he wore were pretty casual, but with his perfect flower boy face, it seemed well coordinated.
 "I'm Jin. It's really nice to meet you." The stranger said and extended his right hand. Without dropping his smile, V reached his right arm out instead, forcing Jin to change hand. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Jin exclaimed when he caught a glimpse of V's arm. 
 "It's okay. And it's nice to meet you too." V said with a small smile. Great, now the new guy I just met thinks of me as a freak.
 "You know, I think it's really nice if you to let them experiment with you." Jin suddenly said with a small smile. "I know that I have a slightly unpopular view on cyborgs, but I just have to say that I think that cyborgs are amazing." He said and looked at V with a smile which made V stare at him in surprise. "And I don't mean like slaves, I'm not in that team. But as a superior race. I mean like, cyborgs are something like a stronger version of humans, and most of you guys have like superpowers thanks to your mechanic parts." He hurried to say and V looked at Suga that smiled next to him. "What I'm trying to say, is that I think of you like a superhero." He said and V would have laughed if he couldn't see the honest look in his eyes.
 "Wow... Where did you find this oddball?" He asked Suga with a smile. 
 "I wonder that too," he said with a laugh and kissed his blushing boyfriend on the cheek. 
 "I'm home!" Jungkook's voice could be heard shouting behind them. The boys turned to stare at him and smiling slightly embarrassed, Jungkook held up a package and said "I'm sorry that I'm late. Blame the cake." He said and then turned to Jin. 
 "You must be Jin!" He then exclaimed and smiled at him. "Suga told me before that he would bring his boyfriend today." He said and shook his hand with Jin. 
 "Nice to meet you, Jungkook." Jin said and laid his arm over Suga's shoulders as they began waking into the work room. 
 "Right! Just gotta leave the cake." Jungkook said as they reached the room and ran of with the cake. Meanwhile, Suga opened his bag and picked out various things, pausing a few times to look at Jin. V smiled whenever the two boys looked eyes. They were really cute together, and it was easy to say that Jin was the manliest in the relationship. Even though Suga tried to play tough. A sudden relief washed over V as he saw how happy the boys were together. He couldn't figure out why he felt so relived, but it didn't matter he thought as Jungkook walked into the room.
 "You ready Suga?" Jungkook asked and looked over at his co-worker. He revived a nod form the boy and walked towards V that sat on the bench. 
"So umm, I guess we're going to turned you off for a bit." Jungkook said sheepishly as he looked at V. 
 "Yeah, sure." He answered and laid down on the work bench. Switching of the button that made his arm able to revive the electric signals that his brain sent to the body part, he closed his eyes and tried to relax. He heard a few metallic sounds and the boys muttering things as he felt the weight of his left arm disappearing. 
 "This is so cool!" He heard Jin squeak and he had a hard time to restrain himself from laughing. 
 "You're wearing glasses?" He then heard Jungkook ask after some seconds and then Jin's voice that answered "yes".
After a good twenty minutes, he felt a new weight attached to what was left of his left arm. 
 "Done!" He then heard Suga exclaim happily. Opening his eyes the first thing he saw was Jungkook smiling with excitement. Nervously biting his lower lip, V searched for the on button on his arm and turned it on. He immediately got response and lifted his arm as he revived the information on his new arm from the computer chip that was attached to his brain. 20g lighter, more flexible wrist, slightly heavier thumb... V shut down the flow of information. 
 "It looks pretty much the same." He surprised and looked down at his palm. "It somehow feels a bit shinier though." He said which made Jungkook laugh. 
 "Yeah." Suga said and looked over at Jin with a smile. "How do you like it?" He asked nervously and V began to smile. 
 "It's really good." He said with a grin. He would never actually like his metallic arm because it made him feel inhuman, not that he ever would say it out loud. 
 "Want to know more about the new upgrades?" He heard Jungkook ask and V noises in reply. 
Leaning forward with a smile that made V's whole body tingle, Jungkook whispered in V's ear. 
 "...What the?!" He nearly shouted, totally lost for words when he heard about the abilities they had given his arm. "When will I even need all this stuff? I mean, tranquilizer?!" 
 "You never know." Suga said with a playful smirk. "One day, you might thank us for this." He said with a wink.
 "It's feel like you've made me a burglar..." He said with a sigh and tried to sink into the wooden bench. 
 "Haha! Don't worry, we've made sure that you don't break any law with these equipments." Suga said with a laugh. V smiled at him, but he was still a bit worried.
 "Yeah..." He said unsure.
 "And who knows. One day you might even save a life thanks to me and Jungkook." Suga said as he noticed how uncomfortable V had turned.
 "With my tranquilizer?" He asked and let out a laugh. The other boys joined his laugh. Reviving encouraging smiles V felt his worries slip away. Meeting three boys who accepted all his parts, had made a bigger impact on his life than he was willing to admit. Little did he know that it was all about to change.
 
A/N: Fourth chapter is now officially out ^^ Hope you liked it.
And as always, if you wonder about anything, just ask c;