Chapter 3

You don't know me anymore
✧༚ Chapter III 
 
V looked with suspicion at the boy with a bandana in his brown hair. Despite the earrings and the b-boy look on his face, he didn't seem like a bad person. Though, it didn't stop V to feel annoyed about his presence. He still wondered why Jungkook had to work with this boy. Learning more by working with people from collage my , he thought grumpy as he watched the male. 
 "You must be V," the stranger said with a smile on his face as he extended his hand in a greeting. "Jungkook has told me about you." 
 "Only good things I hope." V said, rigidly smiling. 
 "Yah! Of course." Jungkook said insulted and extended a look with the other male. V felt a how his insides began to boil with envious at the smile with they shared, but tried to look unaffected. 
 "Oh! And you can call me Suga by the way." He said with a playful smirk. 
 "Nice to met you, Suga". V said polite and bit his underlip and tilted his head slightly to the left. A habit of his. 
 "Well, let's stop standing in the hallway." Jungkook said with a smile and waved for Suga to go in. Feel free to leave too if you want. V thought grumpy and turned around to use the study room as a "Suga free zone".
 "Wow! Man, that tattoo is cool!" Suga exclaimed with wide eyes when V turned. V hurried to cover the tattoo with his hand, but Suga kept babbling about it. 
"Is the tattoo a some kind symbol for the android war?" He asked curious and both V and Jungkook turned and looked at Suga.
 "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked curios. 
 "Well, you know that five-pointed stars is a common ideogram that's used around the world. The star V has on his neck, looks slightly golden colored. Don't you think? Well anyway, that's common symbol for military power and war." V looked at the wall behind Suga, and felt a shiver down his spine. War. What is this a sick tasteless joke? He thought. His cyborg arm suddenly began to feel rather heavy and he turned in despair towards Jungkook. V knew that his skeleton was enhanced with titanium, and that left his arm, from the elbow and down, was made of the same material. He also knew that he had a kind of computer set up and attached to his brain so he could move his cyborg arm freely, and that it worked like a mini computer. Thanks to it, he could access to various of information by just downloading it from a computer. Though he barely used that computer part of him, since it made him feel less human. 
 "I don't know what the star means." V said slowly. He remebered when V had found him walking on the streets alone. Unwanted by his mum and the rest of the world. With no friends and nowhere to go. V knew that Jungkook saved him that day. But from what?
 "Well, what does it matter anyway." Suga said cheerfully when he realized the gloomy feel the room had become. 
 "Let's sit down for a few minutes to brainstorm." Jungkook said with a small smile to break the silence. "V, please join us too." He said with a voice that made it impossible for V to deny his request. 
 
A few minutes passed.
Suga looked at the roof. Then lowering his gaze, he caught a glimpse of V's arm. 
 "This might be a rude question to ask, but would you mind if I took a look on you arm?" He asked without taking his eyes of V. Suddenly feeling the need to cover his arm, V looked anxious at Jungkook. 
 "Sure, I guess." He then muttered when Jungkook did nothing help him out. He turned to let the boy get a better look at his inhuman arm. 
 "If it's alright with you, V, I'd be more than happy to use you as our project. It would be an amazing opportunity" He said with a convincing voice. Jungkook turned his attention towards V and Suga, interested in how the event would unfold. "If I haven't totally misunderstood the way cyborg parts work, I think that most of your left arm is air and unnecessary junk. Excuse me for the choice of words." He then said sheepishly after seeing the terrified look on V's face. 
"We could modify your arm to have all sorts of functions, but still preserve its look. How does that sound?" He said with a smile. V looked over at Jungkook. 
 "Yeah... Sure." He said and sighed as he saw the both boys smile happily. 
 "Let's begin with the sketch then!" Jungkook exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. You don't know the impact that smile has on me. V thought tired and couldn't help but smile too. But after looking at the two boys talking and pointing at various things on Jungkook's computer, V began to feel slightly unsure after a while. Oh my. What have I done?
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the wait. Had a lot of school related things going on >.< hope you enjoyed the third chapter ^^