Chapter 16

You don't know me anymore
 ✧༚ Chapter XVI 
 
"V, Jungkook!" Jin said smiling as he ran towards them.
 "Hey! Nice to see you again, Jin." Jungkook exclaimed happily as he encountered the boy and gave him a pat on the back.
 "It's been quite awhile, yeah," Suga said coolly. 
 "Admit it, you've missed us." Jungkook said playfully and poked Suga, earning a death stare from the boy. 
 "Just a little." He answered and tried to cover up a smile. 
 "It's nice to see you guys again." V said a bit shyly. 
 "Looks like that arm is handling everything you've put it through pretty well." Jin said with a smile and bent a bit forward to get a better look at it. V flinched slightly as he showed up the arm, a bit embarrassed over how it had obtained a few scratches that felt more noticeable underneath Suga's gaze. He had grown to appreciate his arm a bit more now that it had saved his life a couple times, but he still felt a bit insecure whenever someone got to close.
 "I've heard that they're working on improving it further. I'm sure they'll let you guys in if you want to." V said after they both had taken a look at it.
 "Sounds like fun." Suga said. "Think I can learn them to trust us."
"Yeah, took them some days to find you all." Jungkook noted.
 "Mmm. Guess we didn't look trustworthy enough." Suga said jokingly but with a slight frown on his face.
 "With that face, I'd be worried too." Jin said with a smirk. 
 "Yah! Be nice now." Suga replied and tried to hit the flower boy that easily danced out of his range. Suga muttered something that sounded close to "you're more ugly than me you lil' piece of-".
 "Hey, heard anything about your parents yet?" Jin asked concerned and pretended that he didn't hear what Suga muttered. 
 "Yeah." Jungkook said and a shadow flew over his face for a second. "They're on the hospital at the moment, according to the list. They're currently being treated for minor injuries." He said with a small smile. "They were really lucky to be right at the door frame that took most of the weight. A lot of people died though." He said and V carefully took his hand to comfort him. He felt bad about the incident too, but Jungkook had taken it a bit harder. One of the reasons was probably the fact that he still couldn't contact his parents as parts of the telephone-line was down due to recent incidents, and he couldn't go to the building since no one were allowed to go out in the city where his parents currently were hospitalized. Hopefully, everything would be alright soon enough, V thought and sent a quiet prayer that no one more would have to get hurt.
 
 
Four days had passed since Suga went of to tinker on some toys with the researches. Jin had felt a bit left out in the beginning but it only took a day until he had found his place among the nerdy computer people. Jungkook on the other hand had been training together with J-Hope in the beginning, but it didn't take long until J-Hope and Rap monster had gotten out of his league and he couldn't practice with them any longer. V knew Jungkook was feeling and a bit left out, but he was secretly happy that he at least was out of harms way. He'd rather have him working with Suga on mechanic stuff, than out in the field, in the middle of the crossfire. But he knew Jungkook, and he knew that he didn't want to work with scientific stuff like his parents did. Jungkook would rather work as some sort of an artist. He sighed as he saw Jungkook drawing something on a screen on the other end of the training room. A light buzz from his watch forced him to look down and he saw a message from Donna that said that she wanted to see him in room B1. He turned to Illhwan who was sitting to his left outside the mattress. Illhwan nodded and V wondered if he already knew what Donna wanted to say. He stood up and left the room, wondering if Jungkook also had gotten a message as the spot where he previously had been now was empty. Maybe he went to visit Suga in A4. He thought when he didn't see his friend on the way. 
Two minutes later, he'd arrived and was a bit surprised when he saw Jungkook there waiting for him. 
 "Okay since we're all here, let's cut to the chase." Jungjae said as soon as the door behind V had closed.
"They've found one in New York." He continued, sounding slightly as a puppy.
 "Great news, Jungjae" Donna said with a smile. "I've heard from a friend of mine living in South Africa at the moment that she went to the place, but it had nothing to do with our guys." She turned to V and Jungkook that were standing there waiting for instructions to why they'd been called for. "We have one more place here in Korea and we wondered if you   wanted to follow." Donna asked them both and V turned questioning to Jungkook. He received a nod from his friend.
 "Yes." V answered her. 
 "Great! We wanted someone to go undercover into this place since this is quite a... Hmm, special place." She said with a small wrinkle in her forehead. 
 "Special place? What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked curiously and Donna turned to the professor.
 "Well." Jungjae said and took up a paper from the pile he was holding. He showed them a picture of a building with high white walls. "A police station." 
 
A/N: Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the wait. Totally forgot that I had this one in draft-mode. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.