Chapter 11

You don't know me anymore
✧༚ Chapter XI 
 
 
V walked out of the car on shaky legs. The roads had been nearly empty and V truly thanked his lucky star for that. He hadn't been in need for any other people on the highway as he tried to maneuver a car for the first time. V looked around. The first thing he saw was a dirty white building with stained windows. The whole building looked boring and was perfectly camouflaged. It looked just the same as all the other ten buildings that he had drove past. The only thing that made it stand out was a couple of cars that were parked outside the tall building and the dog linked to a chain in the gray painted wall. It looked like a fight dog with its genetically modified muscular legs and head a sharp row of white teeth gleaming at V as the dog opened his mouth and let out a bark. The sound bounced around the walls and became an amplified echo. V wished that he could call somebody for help. The tranquilizer that he was ready to send towards the dog, seemed too heavy where it laid safely underneath metal. V took a deep breath and the dog let out a yelp when the syringe hit its shoulder. He clenched his fist as he thought about calling the cops again. He was sure that they wouldn't believe him since the incident he had with them before. Suga, Jin, Rap Mon and J-Hope was all out of counting as he knew that they all lived at least a hour away. Jimin was not an option at all because he was out of the country. V let out a weak sigh. The drug in the dart was weaker than the one he'd used on Rap Monster and J-Hope before, so V backed awkwardly away. The dog walked like around like a caged animal for awhile before it compleaty quieted down and fell drowsily down after a few minutes had passed. V carefully walked past the sleeping dog and approached the door. He reached for the handle. It was unlocked. He frowned and looked at the room in front of him. It all seemed like a scene from a psychological horror movie. The beige walls all seemed to the life of the faint light that the light bulb above V's head struggled to make. V walked towards the door in the end of the room. It only took a second as the rooms' ceiling probably was higher than the room was long. Reluctantly he opened the door and saw a bunch of staircases. They were all made out of metal and it looked a lot like a maze from where V stood. His footsteps on the metal echoed and the further he got away from the door, the more nervous he got. And after what only felt like a moment, he stood at the end of the maze that the stairs and platforms had created. The temperature had dropped two celsius and no alarms had sounded during the whole time. It felt wrong, but V couldn't stop. It was a modern door without a doorknob and he didn’t get worried when he saw the biometric door lock scanner. He knew how to hack these. He worked with getting thru firewalls on a daily basis after all. He didn’t have his computer, but the new bracelet from the airport would have to work. He checked the serial number on the backside of the scanner and wrote it down on the screen on his bracelet and downloaded an app. It only took him a few minutes until he managed to slip by their firewall and make the door open itself. He carefully looked at the room infront of him. The rooms walls had the same metallic dark grey colour as the roof and floor. A small staircase with only three steps lead to stage with some large computer screens covering the walls. As he looked up at the stage, he saw something something laying in a weirdly shaped pile a few meters away. After slowly approaching the thing something suddenly occurred to him. V looked at the person on the floor and his heart dropped. He ran. It was Jungkook. His heart beat like a gigant drum in his chest and a feeling of terror washed over him together with a wave of emotions. Jungkook, that boy had took his heart without V himself noticing it. V wasn’t even sure if it was love he felt, or not. Was this love? He questioned himself as he sunk down next to the boy. It was a feeling he never had experienced before. Deeper than friendship, than the love for his parents. 
 "Jungkook?" V asked anxious. "Hey, you okay?” He said with a sobbing noise as he embraced Jungkook.  "Don't leave me. I'd be able to live without everyone, but you." He said and hugged him closely. The world seemed to stopp around V as he checked for a pulse. 
 ”Well, well! It looks like we have an intruder.” He suddenly heard a voice behind him say and he turned around in rage.  
 "What have you done to my friend!" V shouted and turned around to face the stranger. 
 "Taehyung?” He heard the man behind him ask, and V rose from the ground to stand face to face with the person infront of him. 
 ”Yeah.” He said and stared at the man. He was a bit too muscular to be called average built and wore a scarf to cover his mouth and nose together with a pair of black glasses in which V could see his own reflection in. 
 ”Those damn fools.” He heard the man mutter under his breath as he turned to look down on Jungkook. ”I’m glad you’re alive.” He said and sounded genuinely relieved. 
 ”Who are you?” V asked suspicious as he felt a tingle of recognition as he heard the man talk. 
 ”You don’t remember me?” The man asked and removed his glasses and took of his scarf. 
 "Dad?" V questioned the figure in front of him. The man in front of him looked like his dad, had the same voice at him. But it couldn't be real "It can't be you. You're dead..." he said in denial.
 "My son," the man said. V tried to shake of the feeling of anxiety that washed over him when he heard his fathers voice. ”It’s me."
 
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ^^ Bet you didn't expect that C; (At least I hope you didn't..)