Chapter 13

You don't know me anymore
✧༚ Chapter XIII 
 
V opened his eyes and immediately sat up in a bed that wasn't his. He was in a room without any windows and for a second he panicked, until he saw Jungkook laying in a bed next to him, breathing heavily. V laid back down smiling. Jungkook was okay. Then a frown appeared on his face as he remember his dad. He was so angry that he trembled as buried his face into the pillow. Angry tears threatened to fall from his eyes and he bit his lip trying to make them go away. He laid there for about ten minutes until he heard someone knock on the door. He took a collected breath and sat up as J-Hope and Rap Monster entered. 
 "Hey, how you doing?" J-Hope asked with a small smile as he sat down on a chair that stood by the beds end. 
 "I'm good." V said and had to cough for a moment as his voice failed him. 
 "Here." Rap Monster said and gave him a bottle with water. V thanked him and gulped it all down. 
 "So how come-?" He began to ask when he was finished, but quieted down when a sharp pain suddenly demanded V's attention. V carefully took his head between both his hands and closed his mouth quickly to not let out a gasp. 
 "Yeah, they opened you up even though we said that you were fine." Rap monster said apologetic.
 "Yeah, that and you hit your head... Ehm. Donna hit your head when you were about to run after the terrorist." V winced in pain tried to think back at the event. 
 "Yeah I guess I did." He said slowly as it sounded logical. "How's Jungkook?" He then asked seriously and looked over at the sleeping boy.
 "Oh, he's fine!" J-Hope said with a big smile and waved his hand in the air as if to chase a fly away. "Or rather, you should ask him when he wakes up later. The scan didn't show any sign of damaged though, if that's the thing that's troubling you." V nodded a thanks to J-Hope.  
 "We should probably go and tell Don that you're okay." Rap Monster said serious and V nodded and looked over at Jungkook once more. 
 "I'll stay and look over him." J-Hope said and V's heart swelled in happiness when he looked at Rap Mon and J-Hope. 
 "Thank you guys." 
 
V was lead by Rap Monster into a big room with screens covering all the walls and computers placed on every table. The rest of the space was occupied by chairs and lots and lots of piles of paper. Documents were spread on the floor and for being a high-tech era, it looked pretty old school. People holding coffee mugs and papers walked around, or stood in clutches discussing stuff that V couldn't hear. 
 "This is our leader." Rap Monster said and stopped in front of a woman. It took a few seconds until V recognized her as the woman with the ponytail who had saved him and Jungkook before.
"Call me Donna." She said with a smirk and shook V's hand. "This is Ilhwan" she said and nodded in the direction where the guy stood. He raised his left hand in welcome. No feelings revealing on his face. 
"I'm one of the leaders in the rebellion against the organization your dad's a member of." She continued and V really wanted to sink thru the floor as he was reminded. "But I believe that you're innocent, even if not everyone here does so." Donna said and V felt like a deer caught in the headlights with all the attention he suddenly got.
 "I want to bring my dad to justice too." He said assuring and could hear mixed emotions around him disguised as a small snicker, yawn or cough. "Please let me help you." V continued, not letting the people around him bother him. Though he still didn't hate him, he couldn't think about his dad without remembering all the lies and manipulative things he had done. And nothing could stop him from put his dad down if he had too. If it meant saving other people too.
 "What could he do? He has no training and could most likely be a spy." A middle aged man with a black leather jacket said suspicious and looked over at V with anger in his eyes. 
 "Then please train me." V pleaded and looked around at the people in the room and felt Rap Monster's hand on his shoulder. 
 "Train someone that could turn against us?" Another man with hair turning gray said laughing.
"V is innocent." V could hear a voice say confidently behind him and his heart leapt in his chest when he recognized the voice. Jungkook walked up next to him and stop protectively in front of him as if to shield him from any sort of harm. 
"Who would kill their so called precious spy by blowing a bomb over their heads?" Jungkook asked in a calm voice as if to mock the mare thought and looked at the first man that had questioned V's presence. "And as I see it. You shouldn't say no to a pair of extra hands and information." Jungkook said and even though V couldn't see his face, he could hear the smile in his voice. "And els, V could be used as bait. Right?" He said playfully and V's cheeks heated. 
"It's settled." Donna said and Ilhwa placed himself behind her to show that he backed up her decision. "He stays." 
 
 
A/N: I'm terribly sorry for not updating this story in such a long time... I've been kinda busy with making trailers, kpop vines, photo edits etc. please stay with me as I try to sort out stuff and I promise that I'll try to update in less than a month. (Btw. My insta/vine is "Honeysenpaiz" so check them out please and comment if you want me to do w video/ edit or something.)