Chapter 1

You don't know me anymore

✧༚ Chapter I 

Life doesn't always turn out the way you want. Sometimes it gives you a little push when you're walking in the wrong direction.

And sometimes, it throws you in a whole new direction, just because it can.

The night that Jungkook found V wandering around on the empty streets, he made a life changing decision to let the boy in. To live together. Two complete strangers. 

Hell, none of them had any idea what to expect.

But in the end, it didn’t take long for them to get to know each other enough to call themselves friends… It all looked like a start of something wonderful and new, but then it happened.

That little defect that changed everything. 

 

 ”V?” Jungkook said as he opened the door. He was used to always get an immediate response from the boy, and got confused when he was met by silence. Maybe he’s out shopping? Jungkook thought for himself as he took of his shoes and placed them on the floor. He hung up his jacket that he wore over his school uniform and walked into the kitchen. He looked around, but saw no piece of paper laying on the dinner table, as it usually did when V went out. Not that V normally went out because of his shy nature. Jungkook didn’t know how V acted before he became a cyborg, but he had noticed the difference between when V was home with him, and when he was outside. The bubbly boy easily got insecure around strangers, and always tried to hide his metal arm. 

 

”V?” Jungkook called out as he saw some strawberry blonde hair behind the armchair that stood in the middle of the room. ”What are you doing?” He asked curious as he bent down next to the boy. He carefully shook the boy. ”V?” He asked again when the boy didn’t show any sign of movement. 

”You asleep?” He said as he shook the boy again.  This time, a bit harder. After another ten seconds had passed, Jungkook tried to check V’s pulse. This time anxious over the fact that V didn’t seem to respond. He let out a shaky breath as he felt the boys’ heartbeat under his fingers. He quickly tried to search for blood, but got even more scared when he couldn’t find any sign of harm on his friends body. Jungkook carefully began to drag the dead looking V to the workroom, and threw everything that laid on one of the wooden benches on the floor. He lifted V up, bridal style, and laid him down on the empty space. 

”You’re going to be fine” He whispered with slightly wet eyes. He had never realised how much he cared for the boy infront of him. He tried to carefully turn V around so he laid on his stomach on the bench, instead of on his back. He looked at the back of V’s neck and tried to find a opening. Anything that could give him access to the metallic parts of V’s brain. He saw a small scar on the back of V’s neck and took another deep shaking breath when he realised that he couldn’t fix his friend if it was anything involving any kind of surgery.

”Aich!” We exclaimed in rage as he went to his computer. He typed "Cyborg repairer" and checked the map for the nearest shop. He looked back at V that laid on the bench, with worried eyes. It was more than two kilometres away. 

”Call the taxi company, and tell them to get a cab as soon as possible” he ordered the phone on his wrist as he lifted V so the boys head rested on his collarbone. Making sure he had his wallet in his pocket, he began to walk towards the elevator. Secretly hoping that as few people as possible would be out. "You'll be okay." He whispered quietly.

 

As soon as Jungkook and V got outside the building, he began looking for the cab. When he couldn’t see the clear blue car anywhere, he began to walk in the direction that he knew the shop where. With much effort he began walking down the nearly empty streets with V on his back. It was around five o’clock, but only an old lady and a man with a dog could be seen. Jungkook thanked his lucky star that no one seemed to question why he was walking around with another boy on his back. Why this boy happened to be a cyborg. Not that cyborgs were an extreme uncommon race, but still, it didn't mean that they were common either. After walking for what felt like at least five minutes, Jungkook decided to stop for a few seconds so that the car more easily could locate him. He turned his head and looked around the quiet street. Turning around a second time, something caught his gaze. It was a dark and not that cosy looking back alley. ”Mechanic humans” a metallic blue sign that hung over a small and nearly invisible door said. Jungkook looked  around on the street. The cab couldn’t be seen anywhere, and he didn’t want to chance and wait any longer to find help for V. He pressed the on button on his phone.

”Cancel the taxi.” He ordered as he with slow steps walked against the building. Please be open, he thought to himself as he tried to open the door with a swift movement with his hand, before he realised that it was an old non-electric door. Sighing he let out a shaky breath as he tried to hold V’s lifeless body up with one hand, as he at the same time reached for the handle with his free hand. With a loud cringing noise, the door opened and Jungkook stepped inside the dark store. Looking around at the dusty, and unorganised shelves he said ”Hello, is anyone here?”

 

 

A/N: Yeah! So a few answers here. Cyborgs are labeled as a different species because of the superhuman abilities they posses.

The futuristic phone that Jungkook’s using is basically like the Appel Watch. For more questions, just pm me ^^ 

Please stay tuned for the next chapter c;