Chapter 9

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoon, I think we should stop our relationship.", Hyomin said as she sip her drink and looked over Namjoon who still had his serious face. Namjoon put down his cup of black coffee and let out a heavy sigh.

"Can we stop talk about this?"

"No.", Hyomin sternly said. "Look, Namjoon. She's your wife and we're both women. I understand what does she felt when you talked about our relationship in front of her. If I was her, I would be sad. Come to think about it Namjoon. This is not you. The Namjoon that I know is not this kind of person.", Hyomin said.

"But I don't love her. I only love you.", Namjoon said as he hold her both of her hands but Hyomin slowly pulled her hands away from his.

"Love comes after marriage. You just need to search that love."

"I can't do that. I've told you, I love you. Not her.", he hisshed, trying to low down his voice.

"You can! You just don't want to! You just have to get to know her and you will love her."

"How would you know? I was me who married to her, not you. I knew her better than you do."

"You know her?"

"Of course? We both knew each other since elementary school."

"No, Namjoon. What I mean over here is, do you really know her?", she asked. Namjoon was about to answer her but he shut up. Even though he knew Juhyun very well but does he really knew her? Even though he already know the answer, he didn't feel like it's the real answer. Lately, Juhyun seems strange and sometimes, he felt Juhyun was very far away from him. Feels like she's been hiding so much things from him.

"Namjoon?", Hyomin called out and he quickly shoved his thoughts away. "Do you really know your wife?"

"I...", he paused. "I don't...really know...I guess..."

"Namjoon, it would be a lie if I said I don't love you. I do, love you. But you have your wife who loves you, why don't your try to love her?"

"She doesn't love me.", he boldly said.

"How would you know?"

"I just happen to know."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, the reason why you broke up with me is because you loves someone else?", Jongin snorted and Juhyun slowly nodded her head. "I can't believe it! All this time, I thought I did wrong things to you and you hate me! You even cried when you call me to break up."

"So, do you mad at me too?", she slowly asked and lowered down her head. Jongin chuckled and shook his head.

"Why would I mad at you? Sure I was hurt when you left me.", Jongin paused. "But it was worth to be love by a person like you. You're not like any other girls, Juhyun."

"Don't praise me too much, Jongin. I'm not that worth...", she whispered. But Jongin could heard her.

"Yes you are!", he said. "That's what am I saying and you're not going to deny it ever again. Understand me?", he asked and Juhyun gulped down before nodding her head. Juhyun looked around the cafe because she felt like someone is watching her. Also, the design in the cafe were all beautiful to her. She once had a dream.

Her own cafe.

She wanted to design the cafe just like in the games that she had played. It's called LINE Play, by Naver. She liked it a lot. But, it was just a room decoration game, not a cafe. But still, she got an inspiration from it. She smiled to the thought that she will open her own cafe soon. 

She took a sip of her coffee before and keep looking around the cafe until she saw a pair of eyes were looking at her way. However, the owner of that pair of eyes was not alone. 

"Juhyun, do you hear me talking to you?", Jongin asked as he waved his hand in front of her face. Juhyun snapped back to reality and looked away. 

"Oh, well, no.", she uncomfortably smiled. "Look, Jongin. It was nice to meet you but I really have to go. I forgot that I have something to do. Good bye.", she said and quickly took her bag before walked out from the cfe without having a glance at Jongin.

"I hope to see you soon, Juhyun.", he whispered before took a sip of his coffee.

Juhyun walked as fast as she could to the bustop and wait for her bus. She hissed, mad to herself for looking around. But in second thought, it wasn't her fault. 

"What the heck is Joon doing in there?"

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moment, a bus came and when she was about to walk to the bus, she heard a honk from behind the bus. She then, turned around to see Namjoon's car behind it. His glass has been rolled down and his serious face was looking at her, asking her to get into his car.

"But..the..bus..."

He honked again. She can't do anything but get into the car. Slowly, she went to the car and get in.

"I don't know that you're dating Jongin again.", he said as he began to drive.

"It's non of your business.", she said.

"Oh really? I am your husband and it is really my business."

"A husband? Really? Now? I thought you're just a bastard.", she scoffed.

"Watch your mouth."

"No. You watch your mouth.", she calmly said. "I didn't in into your affair with Hyomin and don't you dare to in into my business.", she warned.

"Do you think I care?"

"Do I care if you don't care?", she laughed evilly. "Listen, Kim Namjoon. I don't give a ."

 

 

 

 

That night, the rain pour heavily and thunder were keep striking. It was 1:30AM and on that rainy night, Juhyun received a call from her mother. Since Juhyun was 12, she had been afraid of thunder and lightning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter