Chapter 14

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juhyun's head was bleeding because the hard falling impact and blood was running out through her nose which made Namjoon panicked. Mrs. Bae and his mother were beyond shock when they realizedthat Namjoon had fell off from the stage.

He ran towards Juhyun as he pushed himself  through the crowd. By the time he made it, the performances was already gathered around her.

"Namjoon!", Mino called when he saw Namjoon. "Irene had fell of from the stage and her head is bleeding. We need to bring her to the hospital.", Mino urged. Namjoon nod his head before scooping Juhyun into his arms.

"Mino, help me!", he called as he made his way out from the crowd and the hall. He managed to tell his mothers to follow him to hospital first. Mrs. Bae came to the hall with his mother.

"Mino, can you drive?", he asked and Mino nods his head. Namjoon put Juhyun's legs down while leaned her body against his car so that her body wouldn't fall as he held onto her. He fished out his car key and tossed it to Mino. He quickly catched it before get in into the car after he unlocked it. Namjoon slowly settling Juhyun into the car before he gets into the car.

He laid Juhyun's head on his lap as he lightly slapped her cheek. That's when he saw the blood that coming off from her nose. He quickly wiped it cleaned but however the blood seems not stopping.

He took his handkerchief from his pocket before wiped them. He keep on wipe it when he saw it coming out. He was panick as hell until he felt like wanna cry. His eyes getting teary as he saw the blood didn't show a sign to stop any soon.

"Juhyun, please wake up.", he lightly slapped her cheek but he get no response from her.

"Please, Juhyun. Don't scared me."

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Juhyun! Stop running! You're reaching the main road!", a thirteen years old Namjoon shouted as he ran after Juhyun. Both of Namjoon and Juhyun is playing police and thief and Juhyun ended up be a thief and Namjoon is the policeman who was chasing after her.

"Nay~ You're not going to catch me!", Juhyun pointed out her tongue before rolling her eyes. Namjoon stomp his feet and keep chasing her. She was about to reach the main road but stopped when she heard Namjoon was shouting.

"It's dangerous. Don't go to the main road.", he shouted. Juhyun did listen to Namjoon but of course she was pouting because Namjoon had scold her.

"Come on, we should go home. It's almost sunset.", Namjoon said as he pulled Juhyun hand. However, Juhyun pulled it away. 

"I can go home by myself.", she said, looking away. Namjoon couldn't help but chuckled with her behaviour. He knew her very well. She will always acted like this whenever she didn't get anything that she want. 

The next day, Juhyun didn't even wait for him in the morning like she they always do. Namjoon sighed, thinking that Juhyun might still mad at him. It was hard for him to not knowing how was Juhyun doing in school since she was still in the elementary school while he had already in middle school.

Usually, Namjoon went home together with Juhyun but he had a soccer training today. He couldn't walk with Juhyun today. Plus, he knew Juhyun might ditch him because of yesterday's event.

When he was ready for the soccer practice, the rain suddenly pour heavily.

"I should just go home.", Namjoon mumbled as he sat in the locker room.

"Go home then. It's raining heavily, you know.", Hoseok mocked him. Namjoon rolled his eyes before threw Hoseok's school shirts on him. Then, he suddenly thinking of Juhyun. Had she went home?

Meanwhile, Juhyun was holding tightly on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter