Chapter 8

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Irene.", Juhyun was walking alone in the hallway when suddenly Mino called her out. She stopped walking and turned around to see Mino was slowly jogs towards her. She let out a weak smile as she waited for Mino.

"How are you?", he asked. "Well, you know...about yesterday...", he added. Juhyun cleared and looked away, not wanting to talk about yesterday's scene. Without giving an answer, she turned around and walked away. Her action made Mino wondering what was actually happen. He shook his thoughts away before followed her from behind.

"Someone was looking for you yesterday.", Mino said and Juhyun stopped in sudden which made Mino almost bumped onto her. "Whoa, hold the ...", he paused. "Do not ever stop like that, I might crush myself on you.", he added, trying to make some jokes. He knows, he might sound disgusting about it but he was trying.

"Who is it?", Juhyun asked, turning her head to Mino.

"I don't know but he said his name is Kim Namjoon.", Mino said and both of them started walking to the class. Juhyun didn't say anything but keep silent. While Mino, he thought something fishy on Juhyun. She never acted this way, except during their first sememster on their first year. He had to admit that Irene was so freaking scary at that moment.

"You know what, Irene? You're slowly become like you used to be, two years ago.", Mino said in sudden. Juhyun looked at him and then looked back to the front. As if, non of his words were shoking her or wondering her. "Do you hear me?", Mino asked again and Juhyun nods her head.

"Why don't you talk?", he asked.

"Shut up, before I make you.", she shoot him warning glare. Immidiately, Mino stopped talking. He pretent that he zipped his mouth and walked away. Juhyun secretly sighed, not wanting Mino to hear her. She doesn't want anyone of them get worry. She doesn't even know if they would be worry or not but she's glad that her classmate wouldn't worry about something that she doesn't want them to.

 

 

 

 

 

Juhyun was touching up some of her artwork in her laptop when Xun came and sat in front of her.

"Have you meet Jackson to discuss about the props?", Xun asked. Props? Juhyun thought for a while and she finally remember about it. She gasped and faced Xun with her shock face.

"Oh my God, I am so, so sorry! I forgot about that!", she hissed as she facepalmed herself. "Where's Jackson right now?", she asked as she saved her artwork before turned her laptop into sleep mode.

"He's in the cafe.", Xun said before switching his laptop on. "He's eating with his friends and try to not break his bones, okay?", he chuckled before Juhyun went out from their studio to the cafe, to find Jackson. As soon as she arrived in the cafe, she tried to find Jackson. However, she can't see those people clearly. She doesn't know which one is Jackson.

Suddenly, she remember what Dr. Lu had told her before. "Your eyes might getting weak as well, by that time, you're in your worst condition Juhyun.". She couldn't help but sighed. She's worried that she couldn't find Jackson but she's still trying to find him by went from table to table to look at the faces. Sure, it feels a little embarassed to do that.

"Hey, isn't that Irene?", one of Jackson's friend said as he pointed to her who was looking left and right as she passed those tables. Jackson chocked on his drinks before he turned around to see Juhyun behind him.

"What is she doing?", Jackson asked, more like whispering but his friends still could heard him.

"I don't know man. Why don't you ask?", another one said.

"Are you kidding me? Even when I asked her about the props, she looks like she's going to kill me!", he dramatically exclaimed.

"Talking about the props, she said she'll talk to you, right? How was it?"

"She didn't meet me. Yet."

"Oh, Jack-! Here you're.", Juhyun's sudden greet made Jackson shocked and his friends were laughing at him. Can I sit here for awhile?", she asked and the others awkwardly nodding their heads. Slowly, she took an empty chair from the next table and sat at the edge of the table, right beside Jackson.

"So, about the props.", she paused before pulling out her sketch book. "Is it okay, if I made it like this or do you want to change it?", she asked as she hand in her sketch book to Jackson. Slowly, he took it and observed it one by one. Jackson had to admit that she's one of the great artist. He asked for a fantasy props and did just like what he imagine. Even though he did describe it, but he didn't tell how the design and the moons that he want.

"Wow, this is amazing.", he gasped. "There's no need to change anything. We will use this design, your design.", he added. Juhyun nods her head before took back her sketch book. 

"So will get start doing your props by next Wednesday and if you have some times, please come to our studio.", she said. "It's nice to work with you actually. Not as as I thought you were before.", she smiled and walked away.

"Whoa! Did she just smile?"

"The world isn't going to collapse, right?", Jackson asked before slapping his own face. Having Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter