Chapter 2

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me, pl-"

"Joon!!!", Namjoon was cut by Juhyun right after he entered the cafe. Her face showed everything. She was happy and her eyes were sparkling in delight. She slowly ran towards Namjoon as she grab his arms and brought him to the usual place where they used to sit. Namjoon didn't say anything but followed her.

"So, what make you happy today?", he asked as they both sit down. He put his bag aside and his both of his arms on the table as he lean closer to Juhyun.

"I made it!", she happily exclaimed. "I pass the audition! I will be going in next month!", she happily said.

"See! I told you! You'll make it!", he said and he reached his hand out and ruffled her hair messily. Juhyun pouted before smack his forearms before fix her hair.

"Dare to touch my hair again or I'm gonna break your hand.", she warned but Namjoon just chuckled. He didn't take her words seriously because most of the time she was just joking and he knew it. There's a time where she really did it, and that's when she's really pissed her off.

"Joon, are you eating here?", she asked. Namjoon nods his head.

"Why?"

"I was thinking about treat you some tteokbokki.", she sheepishly said. 

"How about, I treat you some tteokbokki because it's your day!", Namjoon emphasized the word 'I' as he cheered. "Come on, let's go.", he said before grabbed Juhyun's hand but stopped at the entrance before he turned to Seulgi who was at the counter.

"Please cancel my order. Thank you!", he smiled sweetly and went off with Juhyun.

Really, Juhyun thought it was the happies moment she had ever had.

"How was it?", Juhyun gulped as she nervously looked at the doctor. He had a very serious expression on his face as he keep flipping the record files of Juhyun. The Chinese doctor let out a heavy sign before put down her record on his desk. 

"You're in a big trouble, you know that?", he slowly asked.

"I know.", she said, almost sound like a whispers.

"You see, Juhyun. This is not a little thing, do you know how dangerous this is?", he asked again. Juhyun couldn't say anything but keep her head, hang down low. 

"This is a brain tumor, Juhyun. You need an operation or therapy. If not it, will get worst.", the Chinese doctor said.

"Sorry...", the only word that she could utter right now.

"Look, Juhyun.", he paused. "I'm sorry but I need to force you to make an operation. If not, you will die! I may have no control on your decision but you have to.", he let out a heavy sigh. "Ca you please do me a favor, Juhyun?", the doctor asked.

"Yes...?"

"Please, do not stressing out yourself.", the doctor said as he gave her a pity smiled.

What he was saying is right but she couldn't help it. Plus, she's studying. How can she's not stress? The school, the community in the school and Namjoon are very, very hard to deal.

"Do you have problems, Juhyun?", the doctor asked. Juhyun was being silent which made he asked her a question. To him, Juhyun does looks like she's having a very hard time. He know, she has a lot of problems.

Juhyun didn't say anything but shook her head. The doctor understand that she was keeping her privacy from outsider but seeing her like this made he feel like he needs to help her. He sighed as he leaned his back closer to his chair. He was a private doctor for Juhyun who had been hired by her father. He has been her private doctor since she's thirteen. He knew the girl very well.

Even her marriage.

He treat Juhyun just like his little sister since he was 10 years older than her. He remember her first case was when she had accident before. Her parents told her that she was hit by a car when she was on her way home and couldn't walk for months.

Plus, her parents were always busy and they couldn't take care of her everytime which made they hired the Chinese doctor  to take care of her.

The first time he saw her, he swear her condition was terrible. As he took care of her, he arranged an appointment with a psychiatrist who happen to be his friend as well. While she's in her rehab days, her bestfriend, Namjoon who happen to be her husband right now always visited her once a while.

That helps her to recover a lot as well.

"Does Namjoon know about your condition?", he asked and shook her head again. He sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter