Chapter 5

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell?", Namjoon paused as he saw Juhyun with her left hand was casted. "What happen to my girl?", he shrieked and ran towards her. He was observing her from head to toe and also her casted hand. It's been a week since he last visited her or her family's cafe because was too busy. He's going to graduate soon.

"I accidentally fall from the stage three days ago.", she said.

"Fall off from the stage?", he gasped. "What the hell did you do on the stage? I thought you're only do drawings.", he exclaimed. Juhyun chuckled and dragged Namjoon to their usual place and pushed him, forcing him to sit down on the chair.

"Seulgi, can you make two cups of black coffee for us?", Juhyun asked nicely and Seulgi showed a thumbs up before went to make two cups of coffee.

"Alright, now you shut your mouth up and let me talk.", Juhyun faced him and as she sat in front of him. "Look, we're having a charity show for an orphanage. So, I was making some props on the stage. I was standing on a ladder, painting onto one of the props because they want me touch up a bit.", she paused. Right after that, Seulgi came with two cups of coffee for them both. Namjoon is still not saying anything.

"Then suddenly, someone who was playing a big role in the show accidentally tripped because of the stuffs that my crew didn't finish it up. They tripped, they accidentally pushed the ladder and I fell with the ladder on the top of me.", with that she let out a sigh. Namjoon could only gaped on her explanation and most of all, he's shock. 

"That's what happen.", she said and took a sip of her own drink.

"Wow, it's amazing that you're still alive.", Namjoon blurted not knowing he was joking or being serious but he think, both. Juhyun almost spit her drink on Namjoon face but she manage to held it which made she choked. 

"Kim Namjoon!", she shouted and the customers drifted their attention to both of them. Namjoon just laughed. "Why did you say that? I swear if I die, I'm going to hunt you for the rest of life!", she slapped his arms.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop it! Stop!", he cringed and hissed and he blocked her free hand from slapping his arms. "Oh my God, stop it woman!", he laughed and took a hold on her hand. Juhyun was taken back with the sudden touch between herself and Namjoon, her crush. She could feel herself was blushing so hard when Namjoon held her hand.

"Are you okay? Your face was all red.", Namjoon confusely said.

"No.", she said, trying so hard not to stutter. "I think, I'm going to get a fever.", she swallowed and Namjoon thought she was telling the truth when it was just an excuse to get away from his grip.

"Oh, sorry.", he said and gave her an apologatic look.

"Excuse me...", a soft voice greeted Juhyun from behind. Slowly, she turned around to see the face that she hated to see the most. Not because he had a crush on her but because he annoyed her. She rolled her eyes before let out a low growl. 

"What do you want, Jack-?", she boredly asked. The guy frowned a bit when he heard the name that she has been calling her since the incident. His name is Jackson and he's majoring in music. They were classmates for a few mandatory class together. Back then when they all were still freshmen, he remember that he did something inappropriate to Juhyun.

"C-can you help u-us with th-the p-props?", he asked, hesitantly and not to mention he was scared. Feels like serving his own head on a silver plate to the wolf. But not as scared when he saw ghost.

"What kind of props?", Juhyun asked without looking at him because she was focusing on her own work. 

"Fantasy like- m-moons or anything that had s-something to d-do with it.", he stuttered again. She turned her head around and looked at him. She has a very serious face since she entered this school and he had never once see her smile or laughed.

Not even once.

"I'll get back to you later. I need to finish this first.", Juhyun pointed to the material in front of her. It was a plain white cloth that they paint to make a background and it almost done. He just nodded his head before slowly walking away.

Juhyun wasn't alone while working on it because her classmates were with her. When he get back to work, she realized that they were holding their laughter. Juhyun smirked and continue to paint.

"You can laugh now.", she chuckled.

"Oh my God! My stomach ache so bad.", Mino laughed as he held his stomach.

"Did you see his face? Damn, he was damn scared with you, huh?", another classmates said, lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter