Chapter 7

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Joon-", she was about to greet Namjoon until she saw him carrying a lot of stuffs. Her eyes widen in surprise, "Woah, what are these?", she pointed to the stuffs in Namjoon's hands. Namjoon turned his head and saw Juhyun was looking at him with widen eyes. 

"Oh hi, Juhyun!", he grinned. "Wait, do you mind to help me with these?", he asked and motioned his head to his stuffs. 

"Oh!", she mouthed an 'O' before agreed to help him with his stuffs. "Sure. Where should I put these?", she asked as he lifted some of his stuffs and walked behind him.  

"Just put in inside of the truck.", he said.

"Truck?", she asked, confusely.

"Yes, truck.", he nods. "Over there.", he said and pointed to the trunk in front  of them. Juhyun couldn't help but gasped, being shocked again. 

"Since when did you drive a truck?", she asked.

"I borrowed the truck, so I could carry all these things to my university.", he said as he placed them inside of the truck and sort it. 

"What are you doing with these things?"

"We're having a charity event.", he said.

Juhyun was always the person who likes to do charity. She will always involves herself with charity event even though she was never part of it. But no one would complain because they liked her, a lot. No one would ever think that a cold person like her liked to do charity. That's why, people always said, don't judge the book by it's cover.

"Can I join?", she slowly asked. She knew that she wasn't a part of his university but she wanted to join it so badly. 

"Sure. Of course you can!", he happily said. "Wait, don't you have class today?", he asked.

"Nah~ The lecturer went to oversea for a month. So, his classes was cancelled.", she paused. "But I still need to practice. The keyboard is killing me.", she added. Namjoon will always be Namjoon. He was actually picturing the keyboard is holding a knife and tried to kill her with it. Then, he laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious.", she stomped her feet.

"Wait, how can the keyboard kill you? You are the only one who would kill the damn keyboard.", he laughed again as he slapped his stomach.

"Oh my God, Joon! Stop being ridiculous!", she grunted.

"No. You, are should stop being ridiculous.", he shot back and still laughing. Juhyun was pouting while helping Namjoon even though she was kind of sulking because Namjoon didn't take her words seriously.

"I'm sorry.", he apologized.

"It's okay."

"Shall we go now?"

"Sure."

 

 

 

 

"What the hell?!", the voice boomed out loud and the sound of banging was heard on the stage. Yerin was upset because she has been kicked out by the director from the final project. 

"I had enough with your , Yerin. Take it or leave it. I gave you chances but you misused it. Now, I've decided that you're no longer in my team.", the director said, without looking at Yerin. Yerin's jaw clench as she heard the director's words. 

"You can't do this to me! I'm the top music student in this school!", she fights back. However, the director didn't feel amusing with it.

"Of course you are.", he paused. "But remember, even a president have a dicipline. How about you? What you've showed to me were all your ty attitude.", he smirk. "So, let get this straight Yerin. Even though you're good enough as a singer, you don't have the attitude that you should have. Listen to me kid, fix your attitude first.", with that he walked away, leaving Yerin the speechless Yerin behind.

Yerin turned around to see the other people who were in the same team as her are doing nothing except practicing with their lines and parts. Her eyes were focusing straight to Juhyun who was practicing her lines and parts with Mino. She was fuming in anger as she approached her before pushed her which made her almost stumble back. Luckily, there's someone behind her and help her.

"What the is wrong with you?", Juhyun asked as she threw her papers in her hands away. She also had enough dealing with the immature girl in front of her.

"You told Mr. Jung to kick me out from this project, right?", she pushed Juhyun again.

"Why should I do that? I got nothing, goddamnit.", Juhyun hissed, she was ready to lash forward but Mino managed to keep her still.

"Of course you got something! You get more part.", she smirk.

"I did not.", she said sternly. However, Yerin is not going to believe her because she things everyone is a liar. A liar will think everyone is a liar and a cheater will think everyone is a cheater, just like Yerin. Out of sudden, a hard slap landed on Juhyun's left cheek which mean everyone froze on their feet. They look at each other as if they don't understand anything.

" you.", Juhyun cursed before jumped on Yerin and punch her face, hard. Yerin couldn't do anything but trying to protect her pretty face from getting punch by Juhyun. "If you think I can't fight you back, you're so damn wrong. And if you think, I did nothing because I'm scared, you're so ing damn wrong."

Mino

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter