Chapter 4

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to be chase by your mother because we burnt her lovely kitchen.", Namjoon asked Juhyun. He was reluctant with her idea on cooking. Juhyun just nods her head and hand two red capsicums and a very sharp knife which made Namjoon gasped.

"Chop it.", she ordered. "Don't worry, I've done this before.", she added. "Except for the oven part...", she whispered which is fortunately for her that Namjoon couldn't heard her.

"I swear to God, the moment you hand me this knife...I really thought you're going to kill me.", he said, shaking his head and he almost burst out laughing when he remember on his reaction.

He freaks out.

"Oh my God. This is so sharp!", he gasped again as he observing the shining and sharp knife in his hand. Juhyun who was chopping some onion and garlic quickly turned around and groaned.

"Joon, the capsicum won't chop itself if you keep doing that. Hurry up, before I chop your head off!", she rolled her eyes and turned around to continue her work. Namjoon was hesitate for a moment but that decided to chop capsicum anyway.

"With the name of L-"

"Stop being to dramatic and cut the damn capsicum!", Juhyun burst out. That made Namjoon startled and fortunately he didn't cut his finger off.

"She's scary sometimes.", he whispered and finally started to chop all the capsicums. As he done, he brought it to Juhyun was blending another mixture for their meal.

Apparently, both of Namjoon and Juhyun were trying to make a home-made pizza. Juhyun exclaimed that she's good in making pizza and Namjoon doesn't believe her. Today, she's inviting Namjoon to her house and she's going to make a home-made pizza for him. He's going to be a judger for today.

"What is this?", Namjoon asked as he pointed to a bowl where Juhyun had put the chopped onion and garlic into the bowl. 

"It's onion and garlic where I've chopped it all and mixed it all together. We're going to a mix it again with this,", she pointed another bowl on her hand. She was mixing hot red pepper paste with some tomato paste.

"So, what do you want on the top of the pizza? Pepperoni? Bacon? Tuna? Chicken? Beef?", she asked.

"Let's go woth pepperoni."

"Alright, then."

She took the pepperoni that she had sliced down and put them on the top. After that, she took the capsicums that Namjoon had chopped and the olive as she spread them on the top.

"I want more cheese!", he laughed as he handed the cheese to Juhyun.

"We'll keep this out from the air for fifteen minutes before we bake it.", she said and keep it inside the oven without turn it on.

"How long does it going to take?", he asked Juhyun while worriedly looked over at the oven in the kitchen. He had a very bad feeling about this. It wasn't because he doesn't believe on Juhyun but he know that Juhyun doesn't know how to handle an oven.

It wouldn't blow up, right? Or we'll be dead.

"In thirty-minutes.", Juhyun carelessly said, not worrying anything. Without having a glance to Namjoon or the kitchen, she the television to watch her favorite music show.

"Oh my God!!!", she screamed which startled the poor worried guy beside her.

"It's BAP's comeback!", she squealled as she jumped up and down on the couch. Namjoon rolled his eyes and when he was about to take the remote control to change the channel, Juhyun quickly took it away and hide it.

"Give the RC to me!", Namjoon demanded. 

"You can't be trust at all, Joon.", she hissed but her eyes didn't leave the screen at all. "Can't you see? They're my favorite!", she added. Namjoon mentally facepalmed himself before lazily wiped his face with his hands, feeling a little bit embarrassing with Juhyun's behaviour even though it's just the two of them.

"Oh my God! Did you see that?", she squealled as she pulled Namjoon hand, asking him to watch the show. "His deep voice, oh my God!", she squealled once again as she brought her palms to her cheek and giggled like an insane. 

"Dear Bang Yongguk, what have you done to my Juhyun? She's not innocent anymore.", Namjoon clasped his hands together and brought it to his chest before looking up to the ceiling, acting like he's praying.

"Hey!", Juhyun shouted and slapped his arms.

"Ouch! What was that for?", he hissed in pain. Sure, the slap didn't looked like it going to leave a mark on his arms but her slap is going to leave a red mark and it's burning like hell. Just where the hell did she get the energy from?

"I'm still the same Juhyun, Mr. Kim Namjoon.", she paused with her poker face. "But he's too hot to handle.", she added with an innoncent smile on her face.

"Damn bipolar."

"I heard that."

"Geez, sorry."

After a few minutes of silent, Juhyun turned to Namjoon. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter