Chapter 3

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Irene gonna walk out from behind the stage after Mino shout 'leggo'. And then,", the stage manager paused and looked at Juhyun. "Irene, you're going to move to the front of the stage and Yerin gonna come from the other side of the stage. Is that clear?", he asked. 

"Wait, why she has to come out first and I'm after her?", Yerin gave Juhyun a disgusting look before rolling her eyes. Juhyun groaned, annoying with Yerin's bratty attitude.

"Because your lines are after Irene's.", the instructor gave her a look.

"I want her lines.", she demand and everybody on the stage gave her a 'are-you-kidding' look. "I can do better than her.", she looked at Juhyun beside her who already had that displease look.

"No, Yerin. You can't rap. Plus, you don't have an attitude of a rapper.", Mino butted in. " off.", he whispered which was very low that no one except Juhyun could heard him.

"I don't care. I want to show up first!.", she gritted her teeth. The stage manager sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose before looking back up to Yerin. This girl really gave him a very hard time and a massive headache.

"Okay,", he paused. Everyone thought he's going to say okay about Yerin's part to be exchange with Juhyun, but... "You're not going to exchange.", he added which was a relief to everyone and when Yerin was about to cut him off he shut her up. 

"Take it or leave it. I can always change to another singer who have a better skills than you do.", he smirked. Deep inside of his head, he was thinking why did he take her as the main singer for this show in the very first place.

"Like you have time to do that.", Yerin smirked. She was being positive that the instructor wouldn't dare to kick her out from the project.

"Oh, actually I do. They have been practicing as a back up, just in case something like this happen.", he smiled in triumph. Yerin bite her inner cheek before storming away from the crowd. The instructor couldn't help but chuckle with her attitude.

"You know what? You seriously need to kick her out for real!", his co-manager said.

"We'll see.", he sighed and walked away.

Namjoon groaned on the bed as he heard the doorbell was being pressed non-stop. He looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall. It was 11 o'clock in the freaking morning! Quickly, he sat up on the bed before get off from the bed. "Just who the hell doesn't know the meaning of patience, goddamnit!", he hissed before opened up the door.

"What take you so long to- OMO!", a woman gasped. Namjoon's eyes were widen as he heard that familiar voice.

His mother.

"Did you just woke up?", she asked before flicked his forehead.

"Mom!", he said, half-shout. He's not sleepy anymore, he's fully awake now.

"Why don't you tell me that you want to come?", he asked as he invited his mother into the house. He began to panic when he remember that Juhyun and he lived in a seperate room.

To make it worst, his mother likes to roam around the house. 

Namjoon was about to make a drink when he saw a jar of black coffee near the kitchen. It was still warm and he quickly heat it up. 

"Watch the TV for a while, mom. I've heated up the drink. It's on the table.", he said and put the drink on the dining table before walking upstairs. "I'm going to wash-up first.", he said. 

As he felt like it he's safe, he quickly stormed inside Juhyun's room without knocking on the door first. But, no one is in the room. The room was clean and so was the bed. He looked inside of the bathroom, just incase Juhyun is in there but no one to be found.

He then sigh in relieved before went back to his room to wash up.

As he done, he went downstairs to his mother. He heard the sound of television and he's pretty sure that she's watching television. She's sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hand. 

"Hey mom. I'm done.", he said before took a place beside his mother. "Did you come alone?", he asked.

"Your dad sent me here because he had some work to do. Juhyun's mother is going to come later.", she added as she sipped on her coffee.

Namjoon just nods his head but he's cursing inside of his head. Not because of his mother and mother-in-law of course. It's a sin, he know. But he's cursing the trouble for the day. Parents come over to their house and they have to act. That's bad. 

"Where's Juhyun? Is she still sleeping?", his mother asked.

"Nope. She went out early in the morning.", he answered which himself wasn't very sure about it. He actually doesn't know where did she go since it was Saturday. Juhyun could be in school or hanging out with her friends. Only God know where has she been.

"But it's Saturday.", his mother pouted.

"Uh, mom. Obviously, it's Saturday. No lecture in Saturday, remember?", he chuckled. "Plus, it's her final year. She's busy with project.", he added. He doesn't know where the heck did he got that idea but he's pretty sure she's in her final year.

"Oh..."

The next twenty minutes, they're talking to each other. His mother is telling hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter