Chapter 10

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon stopped his car in front of Juhyun's school's gate. This is not his first time he came her and this will not be the last time for him to come to this school. He had promised Juhyun that he will picked her up after her class. All she need to do is ring him.

"Juhyun, we've arrived.", he looked at Juhyun who hadn't move ever since they left. "Juhyun...", he called again and waved his hand in front of her face. With that, Juhyun is back to reality. 

"What...?", she gasped.

"We were arrived.", he told her and motioned the gate to her.

"Okay...", she slowly took off her seatbelt and open the door. Before she could even go out, Namjoon had pulled her wrist. "What?", she asked as she looked at his grip on her wrist.

"Are you going to be okay?", he worriedly asked.

"Tch, drop that act. Stop caring about me.", she said. Even though her voice was calm but deep inside, she was hurting very much. Namjoon was taken back with her words but he didn't say anything about it. A part of him said, Juhyun is his wife and he should be worried in her state right now but a part of him said to not care about her because she said so.

"Thank you for sending me to school.", she said. Juhyun opened the door and get off from the car before closing it. She slowly walked to the school gate. Then, came a tall boy jumping in front of her and smiling widely. He looked over Juhyun's face if she was smiling or not. 

No, she didn't smile.

 Namjoon didn't move from the school gate because he was thinking about her attitude towards him just now and in the same time, Hyomin's words came back into his mind. He was asking himself as well if he really know Juhyun like he had exclaimed. Do I really know her?

Namjoon doesn't understand why was she acting that way. He thought, Juhyun is probably mad at him because what had he done to her. Doesn't he suppose to feel great that Juhyun hate him but why does he felt otherwise?

Namjoon lost in his thought until a light knock was heard on his car window. He turned his head only to see the security guard beside him. He rolled down the window and they both greet each other.

"Are you alright, Mr. Kim?", he asked. Namjoon nods his head and smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm good. I'll better get going now.", he lightly bowed down his head and rolled his window back up.

 

 

 

Juhyun was sitting at her desk with her desktop was switched on. She was in the middle of finishing poster for their upcoming final project when both of her stomach and head were suddenly in a very great pain. She bit down her lower lip to make the pain go away but nothing happen.

"Irene, are you alright?", Xun asked as he watched Juhyun doing strange things.

"I think so...", she whispered and luckily Xun was able to hear her. She then stood up to excuse herself to the toilet but then she felt very weak that she could barely walk. Xun ran towards her and help her to stand properly.

"I don't think you're fine.", he said as he made Juhyun sat on the nearest chair in the studio.

"I just want to go to the toilet.", Juhyun added before slowly stand up.

"Okay but be careful. I'm going to the rehearsal right now.", Xun said and leaved even though he was in hesitant. He can't leave her but he had to. Juhyun nods her head and went to the toilet. 

She went to the sink and the tap to wash her face. As she looked her face in the mirror, she was shocked to see that she looked very pale. As pale as a ghost. She splashed the water towards her face and wipe it again and again. She even tried to bite her lips to make the blood flows inside but nothing happen except for her flesh turning into white and into the state that it was.

She turned the water tap off and was about to walk out from the toilet when suddenly the pain of her head attacked once again before collapsing on the floor.

"What do you mean by that?", Mino asked throught the phone as he walked passed the hallway and luckily he bumped with the unconcious Juhyun right in front of the toilet. "Hold a sec, I'll call you back.", with that he ended up the call and ran towards Juhyun.

"Irene?", he called but she didn't answer.

"Irene! Wake up! What happen to you?", Mino began to panic. He doesn't know what to do because he had never face things like this before. All he could think were, brought her into the studio and laid her down on the table after he cleaned them all. Well, he practically threw them all on the floor. Luckily there's no paint on the table or it would be hard for him to clean it up if it scattered on the floor.

He then, went to Juhyun's bag. He run through her bag to find her phone. When he found it, he quickly dialed the last numbers that has been dialed. It was her mother but no one answer it. Mino wanted to dial her family members but he doesn't know anyone in her family. He scrolled down through the list and found a number that she had recently dialed besides her classmate. Oh, this name is familiar...

After a few seconds of dialing, the owner of the number answer the phone.

"Juhyun?"

"No! Uh, sorry! Irene -No, I mean Juhyun fainted.", Mino said and he began to get more panic.

"What?!"

"I don't know what to do. I've called her mother but she didn't pick up."

"Alright, where are you right now?"

"Uh, in the studio."

"What and where is the studio?"

"Fine arts studio at the very right -Ugh, nevermind. Just asked the security to get you to the fine arts studio. He knows it."

"Alright. Don't go anywhere. I'll be there."

 

 

 

"Where's the fine arts studio? Bring me there now!", Namjoon jumped off from his car. He didn't bother to turn off the engines. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter